TV / Radio Cabasuka Gakuen (2016/10/29 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Oct 10, 2016.

1. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

I honestly didn't like Cabasuka at all. They reset all the characters into mediocre unmemorable roles, which is worse than killing them.
    Story is plain stupid. Maybe the one with Okana Nana and her stalker boy was a little interesting, most of it was just fluff. NMB was even a more waste of time than in MG5, SKE like showed up only once.
    The only scenes I did like were nods to MG4, like Salt and Annin throwing puches in MG4 form. Which makes it all the more frustrating. Most of the weekly guest parts were plain weak.

I didn't like MG5 either, since it strayed from the MG1-4 formula. But it told a solid and serious story, there was still a little action, and gave AKB members some real acting experience alongside some good actors. Like that phone call with Yui and her dad, that was drama.

I have a habit of screencapping a scene as a highlight of each show. I literally could not find any scene in ep10 that I found interesting or want to remember, even after watching it twice and skimming through it 4 times. As a fan of AKB and the MG series for so many years its sad that I would dislike something from them so greatly.

Don't want to be totally negative though... :(

Hey. Nanase and Maiyan were totally there to challenge them to baseball, right? Bemars season 2 confirmed! :omfg:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2017
  2. Rurouni

Rurouni Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

If you want MG5 continuation, I believe you need to watch MG Lost in The Supermarket musical. The problem with continuing with MG5 is that a lot of member that they want to push can't be in it (they are dead), thus it is unlikely they will make a direct continuation of MG in the near future. They still want to prioritize Sakura as their main push.

3. riduch

riduch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    MG5 could became the best akb related drama if they end this drama well, but they didn't. too many plotholes

4. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Yes.
    I think it's good for the brand if your everyday faces have a clean image so if you have to do it, let someone else do it. Let's not worry too much about equal treatment as competition and unequal treatment happens a lot in the 48group business (but of course I support fairness and equal treatment but of similarly situated girls).

Going back to MG5, I think MG5 would have been much better if they didn't go out of their way to make it a point that everyone has to be killed. If half the girls survived in the last episode, it would have been more natural. But I guess they didn't want to arrest anyone and make them criminals.

haha, that's a good one!

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
  5. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

(Sorry for another off topic post)

^"clean image" :rofl:scandals, coughcoughSakuraandMeru

6. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    I'll just reply one more time -- the fat scandal? that doesn't amount to anything. If it's the dating scandal, it was just a couple of tweets as far as we know (unless something comes up later). I think it's better if you reply with/explain your own thoughts/views instead of trying to be witty with these nitpicky posts (but do as you please).

On topic -- I hope Joel finds time to sub the rest -- although subbing tofu wrestling instead would be even better.
    I found episode 9 to be the best one. The one with mayu was good too.

7. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Is Hatsumori Bemars 2 really confirmed ?

8. Matsui Hikari

(I'm assuming you must be a Sakura-oshi because most of your words are revolving around Sakura and defending her.)

I was never referring to Sakura when I said "scandals". In fact, I didn't even know that a Sakura scandal was floating around. Anyways, your way of thinking is a part of why this generation has turned into the way it has aka treating one like a queen/king and treating the other like trash. There is no reason for you to think that it's right to bash on a theater girl and not an "everyday face". They are humans just like you unless you're not one :awesome:
    ----
    Back to Cabasuka Gakuen, since Joe hasn't been subbing the episodes lately and I want to talk about it while it's still relevant, I might just watch it in Chinese. It may not be the best for me to understand when it comes to the names but I'll try (╹◡╹)I'm really interested in the episode where Salt appeared lol. Paru's acting seems pretty bad but the plot itself is kind of interesting.

9. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I love the disparate options on Stage.

10. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    Acting in my opinion depends largely on the plot that is given and how well the actor fits into that plot. Be it emotionally or logically.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. winner

winner Kenkyuusei

Sadly no. Just my stupid try at joking. :worthy: Lets hope they do make one someday. At least we now know an AKB and Nogi collab can happen.

Going off topic again. That youtube football show Kojimako does. On a live stream a fan suggested AKB doing a football drama. Ah, I want that so much.
    OK. I'll stop now. :cute:

Yeah. Nao told Jurina she did it. She was frustrated the newcomer Kaotan was getting all the customer popularity. She was going to the police and confess.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2017
  12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Oh, I was responding to the crossed out portion in your post -- I read it as sakura and meru scandal and not scandals, sakura and meru.
    Anyway, it's just a different viewpoint but that's how I feel that the group will continue to be at this level -- to go with the aces and give others different roles (support roles) in the organization. And I would have said/felt the same if it were mayu, mion, etc. instead of sakura.

Regarding cabasuka, a risque role/scene would have been more appropriate for someone older or someone with an image that is more appropriate ex. kojiharu or milky if she were still here. Oh well, this whole project was probably a bad idea. Too bad for the new girls that were included like rikachan and mio -- I feel like the opportunity of being included in the cast didn't amount to much at all.

13. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    The way you wrote it, implies Sakura and Meru scandal'd. There was no reason what-so-ever to write their names in that post, aside from trying to make it seem like there was a scandal involving them.:hmm:

14. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
    Please don't. This was bad enough...

maxresdefault.jpg

Naachan looked so much better with long hair...

• Like Like x 1
  15. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    You and I might be the only ones that think so.

16. Matsui Hikari

If it was so, it would have been in parentheses and not a comma

17. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Whats the bemars thing? Is it some sakura and paruru drama? Is it subbed somewhere if it is?

18. MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko

MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Well.... hem... Kyabasuka Gakuen ! So many things to say and coming but it would be long ^^ so, shortly... congrats to all the team again because, yes it was a big thing the girls once again did it well :) !! It has been a long time since 2015 so thank you producers etc !! this dorama was great we laughed a lot :D !! We're all fans of stories with a little of love (especially us girls) but honestly... they should have explored more about it :/ !!! Now... well now that's ended it's time to analyze and resume since the beginning. Kyabasuka was really fun :) I enjoyed it and as a fan of Mayu and Paruru (only speaking about the 2) it was kind of nostalgy to see them back ! Nothing to say Mayu played perfectly, about Par... aaaah SALT (MG3 go away please !) ! Someone in the post said it very well about acting and I share this opinion I don't really see anything disturbing with her role in here because it's Kyabasuka ! Sakura, this girl succeeded in everything being the queen the "top" of Kyabasuka haha (girl all the road you've made since). But..... there's need to be a BUT... every of us can enjoy both alternative stories but seriously, to me MG5 is still better with MG1 etc !! Yes, the girls were dead it's sad ok ok whatever you want and I didn't like it the first time I watched it (at the 2nd time I fell in love with it when I understood the deep messages, you need to rewatch something to understand and realize behind...) ! MG5 was yes unfinished but nothing can replace the fighting scenes and fighting FOR something, it suits more to the History of this school than Kyabasuka, guys they are yankees forever from MG1 to...... euh.... Kyabasuka ep 1 and 10 for some of them hahaha !

19. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hatsumori Bemars is a Nogizaka46's drama (just the same as Majisuka Gakuen is AKB48's drama). It has only one season until now. About softball.

You could search everywhere for the drama and sub, because it was aired in 2015 summer.

20. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Ah ok thanks
    Then whats the sakura paruru drama thing