TV / Radio Cabasuka Gakuen (2016/10/29 - )

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by TiduShoko, Oct 10, 2016.

1. MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko

MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    So so so... Kyabasuka 2 ? Hmm... Nogi Gakuen ? Why not with the Nogi school and the new generation.... what would it be a high school girl taking the top again at Majijo replacing Sakura but as a rival, not transfer student ? Nogi and Majijo against who ? Yabakune and Gekioko ? Another school ? .... sounds like something new is coming... or not ! Which says new title say sequel... too much thinking, most want to see the series end here while the others want to see what is going on.... if they make it I think I have an idea of what they want to do. It could have been Hotel Gakuen too VS Cabasuka... the girls turning training yankees agents/assassins ? hmm... I have mixed feelings to stop definitely the series or to continue ? because it's too much... stop trying to beat MG1 some things should better end sometimes. If you decide to continue, at least please, take some guns in case and protect yourselves ! No more deads, we had enough heart attacks ! Thank you !

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
  2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Nah. It's been me is not a big hope that new cam anyway..
    More like1/2 or 4 than 3 or 5 &6
    and said that with gun Yankee isn't Yankee?
    Anyway all can be own opinions and thinks that how that going...

• Like Like x 1
  3. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Sorry for late sub. It's here~
    Ep 8
    !mamam2.jpg

Ep 9
    !mamam3.jpg

Sorry if it not Delicious~

• Like Like x 1
  4. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thank you for your hard work.

5. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
  6. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  7. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Thank you very much Joel!

@ Mayu Paru - at the end of the last episode of bemars, there was a teaser about the bemars team (actually just nanamaru and maiyan) going up against sakura as a batter (with a power smash) and paruru as a pitcher (with a magic pitch). But it was just a teaser clip and not a preview to a second season as we had hoped back then.

8. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Whaaat? My post get liked think? Thaaaanks!

And of course translations!

9. MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    some didn't like the touch scenes with the girls in CG, others didn't like when a while ago some of them had the guns, too sexy, too violent but.... When you want to be an actress and that you're given the script you need to play it full being as real life or nearly otherwise it's no use to play and leave the character to someone else. Personnally, the girls could have used drugs (calm down calm down !) To make it more realistic in the old seasons I wouldn't been shocked at all but once again it's Japanese idols and while some were shocked about CG, in real life the girls are not angels though because in the business world..... it's business. :) They want to show, prove that they can play anything (iii ok take it easy !) And not being stucked in a few sweet roles. It's a good thing to learn playing a tough role it improves more the acting everything is positive :) ! Mistakes still mistakes but we look generally, details are nothing.

10. C_chan

C_chan Kenkyuusei

Actually un MJ1 a few were shown sucking flowers like they were smoking marihuana and O always wondered about acchan and the Sakura petals in MJ2....

11. MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Yes I know about that I didn't want to mention it ;) !

12. GATX105

GATX105 Member

^
    Yah but maintaining an image is also important so some actresses/their managers/their agencies request a variation of scenes or just turn down roles ala aoi miyazaki (for nana 2). But of course the ability to alter scenes or turn down roles is directly proportional to one's popularity. In this case it would have been management's decision more than the individual girls. It doesn't work for new actresses so I guess they just had to go along with it. I think someone like paru can refuse to do a scene if she doesn't want to and just take the consequences lol.

13. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Let me say here before it's become dead threads.
    Final episode subbed!
    !mamam2.jpg

14. Cristina Salazar

Cristina Salazar Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    cristina_1848
    THANK YOU SO MUCH~~

15. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Got 'em all. Thanks!:v:

Now to find the time and will power to watch them.:^^;:

16. Mayu Paru

Mayu Paru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Joelicious thanks for the good 10 episodes! Last Paruru involved drama with Akb :(

17. MajisukaJyogakuenSALTYuko

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    JOELicious you can take a rest because many people want you to sub other stuff already but do they even know how you feel ?? :/ some of them don't try to understand you...

18. ShaiHH

ShaiHH Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    murashigeanna
    Once again many thanks for all your subs @JOELicious

Finished watching it today, gotta say they sure have no clue how to make a good ending. But overall I liked the series, it's entertaining enough to watch till the end.

19. JOELicious

JOELicious Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuokanatsumi
    Twitter:
    Joel_icious92
    Since when you become my manager? LoL

-------------------

Thanks for the feedback! It's a fun project.
    Ofc, it's thanks to @xrahmx for all his help, or else, it won't be finished at all. xD
    And thanks to you all, the watcher, who make this project become more fun to do.
    Regardless of it's a̶n̶t̶i̶c̶l̶i̶m̶a̶x̶ ending , It was a good series!

20. OshimaYuko

OshimaYuko Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimamako
    It's been said many times already but thank you for subbing JOELicious, it's really a great help.

• It's been like this with a few Japanese drama's I watch. But I keep finding that the endings are always a bit lacklustre.
    • The whole Kaori murder plot was just solved with a throw away line that someone who was on screen in a flashback for a split second was the culprit. What happened with all the talk about the number file as well? Was that what Saonji was posting at the end?
    • I'm not really sure what I wanted for the ending but it just seemed to fizzle out a bit. I still enjoyed the series overall.
    • My hope but not prediction is for a Pirate or Sengoku themed drama. I wouldn't mind another fight to the top with Nogizaka vs a weakened Majijo however.