Cho Kurena (Kurenyan) / Team 8

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 26, 2014.

1. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Kurena went down today during the HS event :( I really hope it's not influenza.
    But a lot of team 8 girls have gone down with sickness and injuries recently. But Rumba was really the first member to get influenza this year. Hiichan strained her back for a while now and will likely be back by Iwate tour. Moka I believe fracture her pelvis or something during her gym class and haven't able to walk without it hurting/cracking really badly for a while now so she haven't been able to go to school for a while either(It seem to be fine now so that's good).
    o10801920p (5).jpg
    such a wonder photo

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaguchi "Tenshi" Nagisa
  3. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  4. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  5. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Kurenyan's Showroom (17-01-18)

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  7. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:

8. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    where is this taken from?

9. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    From the RH backstage live stream.

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    This would be a good time graduate from being an eita.

11. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    LOOOOL where did they even get that from Ichi oku konen :lol: wasn't she once in a 50000 years before. What happened ? It seem like the show completely made that up on the spot to make it crazier.
    100 million light years. [hehe] She's on another dimension from the rest. Moka and Karin was talking about how they are once in 30 cm girls. this xxxx years thing keep getting more and more ridiculous.
    I personally really the interaction between Antan and Kurenyan in general because Kurenyan like Antan's face the most in 48 group and Antan is her NMB oshimen. And they often talk whenever they meet.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  13. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "Once in a Chuck Norris day".

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Thinking of it again the only way I could see this 100 million light years thing happening in the first place is because there's a Kurenyan ota inside that show who's in charge of that topic :lol:
    But this could turn into a pretty fun joke if all goes well. It's pretty common for some of Kurenyan fans to call her hime to begin and her goal for this year was to have more confident in herself so she could get more model works as one of her goal in life is to become a Larme model while the other is to become a singer-songwriter as she aims to write 10 original song this year.

15. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    Do you think she could've done a solo concert like the ones that the Holy Trinity had or she'd be in trouble with singing and dancing at the same time? I'm asking this because her voice fits the "sitting with a guitar" style better and I'm not sure how it works with all that movement.

16. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Her setlist would be more suited for her and we'll get to hear a bunch of YUI songs that she have sealed away as she cannot sing any of them even though she have practiced those songs 100 times more than her 48 group songs(Her goodbye days is next level according to the other members). Of course, gotta add in a few hype songs and add in few cute/idol song into the setlist(That's what OdaEri said if she was to have a solo con as she wants it to be a vocal heavy concert).
    Kurenyan is also suited for songs like tenshi no shippo and we could even get Choda to perform. And if it's just her singing without a guitar it should still be fine as she can fully focus on it. I reckon it would still be better than that trio live although we won't see any dance heavy song.

https://7gogo.jp/akb48-team8-chubu/15610
    https://twitter.com/ijirianna0120/status/822379434543984642
    Hitomishiri in full mode from of them. I wonder how it'll work out.
    This got me think about whether there are any other girls in 48 group that push Antan as much as Kurenyan :lol:
    ah I miss the old BII....:cry2:

17. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Kurenyan's Showroom (17-01-24)

18. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
  19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    LOL the bash on Kurenyan is on full force across all kind of different websites rather than from the usual matome sites(Free publicity!). Kurenyan seem to be totally fine with this whole thing although she was worried and scared about going to school or even doing SR yesterday because of the reactions and things that might be said to her but it all ended up well for her in both her school and her SR.
    She was completely surprised about the things that was being said on TV but she said that everyone have different opinions when it comes to it and that she'll work hard so can get closer to the 100 million light years(She didn't understand what 100 million light years was in first place :lol:). And this whole thing seem to have given her a ton of confident and she was really happy about it<3
    I like Mahohon after all if you ignore the harenchi thing.

20. Aka

Aka Under Girls

Oshimen:
    "Yes! Me too!"
    004.jpg