1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert [CONCERT] NMB48 3rd Anniversary Special Live (13/10/12-13)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by csidni, Oct 12, 2013.

1. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Re: [CONCERT] NMB48 3rd Anniversary Special Live (13/10/12-1

Nope. She was the 2nd Jurina alright.

Aki-p still seems to favor her, giving her a sort of special welcome back. I wonder if he has learned from his mistake, obviously Meru's push was sort of reflecting on Jo's failed push under the "new Jurina" tag, maybe this time he'll cut her way through without putting consideration for the already established girls as well?

Also

This very much. Jo's timing is really bad, she had JUST missed all the good stuff that could've actually made up for her previous position.

2. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

any freaking reason why she is back to nmb48 ???

3. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah

I think Jo leaving was the reason Nana had to be put to Team M. Fuuko had to take her place as the ace of Team M. Now that Jo is back, why would she not work her way back to her spot? We may not see it now but maybe next year we'll see.

4. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

i rather that jo eriko will be in the akb draft than be a nmb kks

5. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMerRcpJGic[/yt]

Mirukii was the cutest thing ever with her new haircut waving like an idiot for Jo. Also her comeback is not the same as Ayarin and definitely worlds apart from Suzuki Shihori. Neither of the two got a grand farewell ceremony as one quit right before she joined the team after her promotion announcement and the other one was kicked out. And neither were centers as well. Jo might actually fare well even without center status, the 48 management these days have proved to have some pretty big tricks up their sleeves when they set their eyes on pushing a girl regardless of her position.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWMz2H221H8[/yt]

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

Yeah that's my point; if a not-pushed girl like Suzuki Shihori, who hadn't even participated in the team she was promoted to, was promoted faster than her 11th gen peers, what about Jo?

7. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

Will she be 5th Gen? or 4.5? haha

also, anywhere to watch the concerts?

And an open place in M? for Jo?

8. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

Some parts of the evening performance today

YT
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E7TqTgJUYc[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCFd24zMhIk[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8hPJcKooYM[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFneb8EDwdQ[/yt]
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfJs_fIksa4[/yt]

9. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

^ Seen those :(

Were the first 2 days broadcast too?

10. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

Guys, she's a "KKS"... for now. She's supposedly going to "work her way up". I have a hard time believing this though. Honestly I think that if they don't get that spot in Team M filled by someone else (Umm hello, Hirorin maybe?), it's definitely going to Jo. She's got dibs.

About her taking her original spot back in Team M. Ain't gonna happen. You may call her "ace", but if you look back, Jo was kind of a flop. She still didn't have a lot of fans even after her being pushed so hard. Whereas Fuuchan, who took her spot after graduation, seems to be one of the most well liked NMB members at the moment. And her push has paid off incredibly, which has been shown through her ranking pretty high in this years Sousenkyo. Something which Jo the "ace" couldn't even accomplish.

Anyway, I'm still on the fence about her sudden return. I really don't know how to feel about it. :/

11. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48

Btw why did the orchestra play the European Anthem in the encore part (after 12/31) ? [party]
    [Symphony No. 9 Beethoven]

12. kopkrazy

kopkrazy Member

btw guys , did acchan had a hand in eriko's return ???

13. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa

I'm guessing Jo will eventually go to BII

14. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

When counting the spots left open in teams, I think you guys forgot to factor in the Draft girl that will be coming in. Personally, I'd rather have her take the spot of the Draft girl that dropped out, and then get picked by one of the NMB teams. But yeah, the timing of her return is really shaky :fp: .

As for the other performances (the Day 2 daytime ones especially :XD: ), I think we can still be hopeful that they are recorded by someone. Some netizens are joking that we will only be teased with clips until the BD/DVD release though [sweat]

15. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Let me clear a few things up about Jo's return.

According to Kaneko, Jo had a special audition and they let her back in. She wasn't let back in freely, especially in the light of how she graduated.

She most likely isn't going to be pushed to the same extent that she was previously. She couldn't take it, which is why she graduated in the first place. M has found its place and bloomed in Jo's absence. I can't see them disrupting M's current power balance and chemistry now, especially with a tour on their way, and even if she does return to M, she wouldn't usurp Fuuchan, Nana, Yuipon, Shimarena, etc. That core is incredibly solid and next year is important to them.

Acchan had nothing to do with this.

We'll see how these coming months turn out though. Much excited for Team M, we had three days of awesome setlists and an awesome stream guided by Koba and co. Very fun, and N3 is on its way.

And I'm sure we will get DVDs for these.

16. dreamscape

dreamscape Kenkyuusei

......well I should have stayed up to watch this :lol:
    Since Jou's always been my #1 oshi, I'm incredibly excited to see her back in NMB. With all the talk of her having a boyfriend and such, I was beginning to think that she wouldn't return - and now her threads will be moved back to the NMB section, hopefully for years to come. It's just awesome. However, I got to know some of the other members better after she left, and I do hope that Aki-P's bias doesn't displace Fuuchan or other Team M/Team BII members just to give Jou a good spot. I'd rather see her work her way up for real as a KKS, and eventually earn her place in a team. Getting to finally see her in a hard-earned senbatsu spot would be more satisfying to me, rather than having her put back in NMB Seven or something similar right away.

I do feel a bit bad, though, because Jou's return has basically overshadowed the rest of the concert, at least for me. I mean, even though Sayanee singing Warukii sounds like sheer epicness, I can't say I'm interested in seeking it out at the moment. :^^;:

17. Reveen

Reveen Under Girls

Effectively she's NMB's Kato Rena and like Renacchi some girls just keep getting pushed no matter what.

There's still a lot we don't know about this like, who made the first move? Did Jo contact management or did management initiate this? Or did it get orchestrated from on high (Aki-P) and forced onto NMB management?

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama

It doesn't bring anything for the KKS to have Eriko stay by their side.

While Miichan is a shokyu member, experimented in both performance and variety skills, she appeared to be the perfect leader of team 4.

But Jo? She graduate in a very early point of her career, and not in a good note like Acchan. That said, she doesn't have that same status as sempai toward the young gen of NMB because she was absent for like one year already.

I don't know. But as she said, she will prove herself with what she do and not with words.

19. Corris

Corris Kenkyuusei

after the announcement of the return of jo and promotion of moka-chan, Shu Yabushita was crying a lot, I think that is because she believes that she will be replaced for Jo, ok, she will be a favorite of Aki-P, but of course Saya-Milki are a center sure, now Nana and Fuuchan too BUT ANYONE GOING TO REMPLAZE SHU, SHE IS THE CENTER OF THE TEAM BII AND NO ANYONE, I love Jo and she will be in senbatsu but in my opinion I think that she can't be a center anymore, and she can be the sixth in thelineup of senbatsu, I don't want to see what sucessed with meru

20. csidni

csidni Kenkyuusei

I disagree. Jo just being there gives a lot of people who normally did not pay attention to the KKS a reason to watch their shows. The impact obviously isn't as great as Sashihara -> HKT or Minegishi -> AKB KKS but it's still very much a plus. She fits right in where Moka left as well.

Nah, I'm pretty sure she just likes Jo a lot. Obviously the fear of being replaced must have passed through her mind but all bias aside I don't think that's realistic.