1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert [CONCERT] NMB48 3rd Anniversary Special Live (13/10/12-13)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by csidni, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Re: [CONCERT] NMB48 3rd Anniversary Special Live (13/10/12-1

I wonder when the DJ was playing "Shots" at the beginning if anyone in the audience knew what the song was actually about. :D

On Jo coming back to the group, I think worrying about other members' positions is a little premature. She's been out of the industry for over a year so it may take a while for her to get back to speed and for management to figure out how they are going to best utilize her. Smilodon makes a good point in that they're probably not going to make the same mistake as before and put her in a position that she can't handle or do anything that is going to stop the momentum and chemistry that Team M and BII have.

2. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Jo made contact and requested to be back. She promised to be back (?) and now she actually did it? That part is hazy but she says she wants to return and management considered everything and let her back in after an audition. (Dunno how much of an audition it actually was. Could've been a psychological examination haha).

BII has their own hierarchy of Shu, Uuka, Rinnachi, Murokana, Yuuri etc. Plus they still have 16 full members (though Rippi is out on injury). We might get a Meru/Mio situation with Jo/Nagisa.

And Jo announced her return less than 24 hours ago. We can't compare her to Kato Rena just yet.

3. AKBree

AKBree Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

This morning's news about the anniversary concert!

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTjTAakAE2c[/yt]

Omfg, Jo is back!? :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Her hair really is shorter on one side, isn't it, I couldn't stop looking at it, haha. In all seriousness, though, I think this is exactly what NMB48 need. I was discussing this with a friend yesterday and it's so difficult for people to become fans of NMB48 when there has only been a 'major' push on their two aces. I love both of them, but compared to others in their group, these are the only two that most 'casual' fans know. Whereas, with HKT48, you will begin to learn their names in no time whether you like them or not because they are always in your face. This isn't a bad thing - in fact it's what made me catch onto them in the first place. I think that this is where NMB48 is lacking, but it's not the girls' fault at all, there just hasn't been anything in particular for people to get into them, i.e. HKT48 have Hakata Hyakkaten w/ Sasshi's power. There was Star Hime (name?) run by SKE48 that I really enjoyed as a means of getting to know NMB48 but, unfortunately, that ended soon after the group took off. Anyway, back to what I was saying, so many of us know and love Jo so I hope that having this '2nd Gen Acchan' figure back in the group will really hope to promote them!

Edit: Also, the setlists for this concert were all really good, particularly the mid-day setlist, but it'd be good if they started incorporating more unit songs into them as they are definitely the highlight of concerts for me (and I'm sure many others out there) - and, not to mention, a great way to learn other members who are less well-known, haha. :p

4. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

Sorry for disrupting the flow of the discussion but may I ask something? Is NMB's appearance in Music Station something that has to be announced in a big concert? I mean why? I understand that this will be NMB's first appearance in Music Station, but they didn't do this when NMB first appeared in other music shows, right?

The second one:
    What's Dokuenkai? Is this the same as the one that was announced in one of the 12/31 concerts? Where everyone was ecstatic while Kotani was devastated...? Is it really just Kotani talking to the audience for an hour, nothing else? [shock]

5. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka

Luckily, I can answer this even though I was just here to look at the response of Jo's return :)

Music Station is considered quite an honor to be able to go up there along. There are plenty of artists who will spend years as artists and never get a chance to appear on this show and also many more who spend years before being considered successful enough to go. It's also a very popular music show with high average ratings (I believe) and at prime-time so it's considered a great chance for artists to appeal. Basically, you need to have a base popularity to appear on this show and it could be considered as NMB as an NMB only and not just an AKB sister group.

Dokuenkai = literally Alone Talking Meeting, which is exactly that last event which Kotani just talked to the audience for an hour (except she cut her hair during the middle of it)!

6. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

^
    Wow... I don't know that it is that big...
    By the way, has SKE (& HKT) ever appeared as their own in Music Station? If yes, when?

--

That's quite a big push that Kotani got :inlove:
    I kind of wish that they would make a DVD out of it...

7. Furumarion

Furumarion Kenkyuusei

SKE appeared in Music Station only once for Kataomoi Finally, HKT still haven't

8. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Again quoted cause it basically says everything I wanted to. Added to that the possibilities for the future. As much as she has no place in M, they could always force one and force us to adapt to yet another change. Keep in mind, they actually left the open spot on M! Right now Team M is the only one with 15 girls, so it's not like it's impossible, I could see them even putting her as far as 3rd after Fuuchan and Nana (Sorry, neither Keria nor Airi or Shimarena are strong enough and have prominent pushes to be called irreplaceable), heck maybe even 2nd after sometime, seeing how she's "new gen". The other possibility is receiving a huge ass push as a KKS, but then again this isn't HKT, it won't take long before she gets promoted, and where? BII has it's original lineup, N is out of question cause it's full (until now) and M is the likely candidate, having her friends and bonding best with them before AND an open spot at that.

The problem is the one year gap looks bad on the records as well. Like not participating in all the past singles, in M's original song! in just everything, it's like one blackout in her upcoming idol record as a NMB member. When she was center things were a bit messy, they pushed her a lot but they had to hold back for the Top 4, at times 5. She was M's #1, and that meant no one can pass Jo, she was the only non-N member who was already in not such a great position, so imagine what kidna position the other aces and centers from NMB will have if Jo was the breaking line. No one else from neither N nor M nor BII can expect to break any higher. Just like SKE before the front lineup was stubborn and hard to change. And that little "holding back gesture" and not going at full force is IMO what kinda ruined her push even at it's scale (It's kinda the same with Haruppi as well who was pushed at the same time Jo was).

Now with new gen, both SKE and NMB fronts have been flexible, new members are allowed to take over, Aina is gone and Maachun is easily replaced, looks like Nana is next as well (AKB new UG). With that NMB has put more focus than SKE ever did into acknowledging and promoting their teams and giving them their diversity and unique image, SKE simply took the easier road and distributed popularity through a huge shuffle while NMB is trying to establish and strengthen each team individually, I mean M have their own freaking concert.

Things have changed a lot since she was gone, standards and everything, Fuuchan is already too heavily pushed and did what Jo couldn't (tbh Fuuchan should have been there long before Jo and might have worked from the start, if it wasn't for Aki-p who was so intent on throwing her away even from senbatsu to not risk her stealing spotlight from Jo. In the end his choice failed bad and he was forced to accept the fans' choice to bring M back to life which relied on Jo all along prior to her graduation). Like I said though she could now fall in line behind Fuuchan which would be awkward at first but would look completely OK after a while. But to put her back exactly where she was, I dunno, unlike Fuuchan she's not exactly everyone's cup of tea kinda idol, you need to really really like her and look into her or not care at all. Kinda bi-polar feelings. Fuuchan on the other hand is adorable to just look at.

9. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

^ I agree as well and that does seem to be the general opinion. But let's take the discussion to Jo's thread so we don't have to keep track of multiple Jo discussions all over the forum :^^;:

10. .SK.

.SK. Kenkyuusei

Jo's thread is already back? XD

11. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

Can we talk about this? I think it's still a bit premature to start a new thread on this with how little info we have, but I gotta say I'm SO looking forward to this.

One thing though... I really, really wish Nana could sing for her old N songs. I still can't really enjoy Shinkirou and Koike without Nana [sweat]

12. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

^
    I'm curious, will they include N3rd & BII's next stage that will start on November?

13. hoabinh56

hoabinh56 Kenkyuusei

I think Nana will sing her old songs. They release album like AKB release studio recording. All songs will be sung by original members. (And I really really love Nana's voice, especially Shinkirou <3)

14. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful

No I think so. They gonna release the older ones. N 1 & 2, M1 and BII 1.
    The other would make no sense. They never released newer stages this early as CD. :(

15. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

Well, A6th, Mokugekisha's shonichi was at 2010-07-27 and they released the CD at 2010 09-18

16. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

13/10/13 on Youku:

[youku]http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjIxNjg2MDgw.html[/youku]

Still waiting for someone to upload the reverse Sayamilky solo songs :cry:

17. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Second day stuff wasn't broadcasted in full. If you watched the Pre-concert and post-concert with Koba and co. they showed clips from the first and second day, but that's basically it. We saw bits and pieces of Warunee, the dance senbatsu, Glass no I Love You etc. But beyond the digests, I don't think we'll get anything, which is a shame considering how they obviously had the whole concert.

18. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I'm pretty sure they also shown clips of Milky's BIRD and Jungle Gym, which is why I expressed my surprise that she actually sounded good doing both songs. Most netizens are convinced they will continue to tease us with only short clips until a BD/DVD release.

...and it's working! Even if they put a 20000+ yen tag on it right now, I'll still buy it instantly [boom] (I passed on the Budokan concert already, and will probably pass on the Dome Tour too, unless they release NMB's part for a bargain price)

19. rick48

rick48 Kenkyuusei

Any chance this is on Blu-ray?

20. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot

^ I doubt it. NMB management don't exactly have a great history in releasing concerts :hmm:
    But the last day was aired by SKY PerfecTV