1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert Yume no Hanabiratachi (2010.09.26)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Aug 22, 2010.

1. Criss

Criss Member

Sorry to disappoint you guys but not all the song where full songs, in fact was a shity concert. And Haachan and Sakiko fans can be offcially disapponting too; Acchan, Kasai and Nito got the solo lines in Kimi ni tsuite like Acchan 50%, Kasai 40% and Nito 10% [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

About the songs like I said not all where full; River ( [flip] ), Hikoukigumo, Oogoe Diamond, and even Anata ga ite kuretakara where short versions as I remember.

Was a really disapponting concert; "more of the same" kind of concert. The first part the sound was crap, I didnt hear the overture and Heavy Rotation, between the bad sound and the screams of wotas was imposible to hear something, [rofl] [rofl] after that they fix the sound. But to think they just present one new song and nothing more well... makes it a little Meh... [rofl] [rofl] . Maybe the only interesting part was the "encore" part that became "Erepyon" part, some where screaming encore and some others Erepyon, was a little confusing. But in the end Erena came up to thank just before MINT.

Funny note about MINT performance; Kasai almost miss her lipsinking in one part of the song [rofl] [rofl]

The place could look nice for pics and TV shots, and in fact it is, but in terms of show the place wasnt so good at all, you know; no accustic, and no levels like in a Hall, so the sound and vision where ok just for a few in the center first rows, for the rest of us where big screens. But in my case coming from that far just to see the same lipsinking in a big screen well... I can do that at home [rofl] [rofl] so I tryed to see the real thing as much as I could.

Oh well could be worst, the Janken tournament was a better event. [aup] The DVD version sure will look good.

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^That sucks that it sucked.

Why is it so hard for them to perform the full version? It's SO much better than the half song version: there's the second verse AND the Acchan/Takamina chorus.

3. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Aw. I didn't really think Sakiko would get a solo in MINT but... I was still hoping. That's disappointing. Thanks for the report!

4. Criss

Criss Member

^
    ^
    Well when they sang RIVER I immediately though; This is concert is S*** [rofl] [rofl] [rofl]

Edit; BTW they only use the outfits listed above (aside MINT outfits of course).

5. wendychi

wendychi Member

Oshimen:
    Masumoto Kira
    :fp: :fp: :fp:

Laaaaaaaaame.
    Actually, lame doesn't even properly describe it.
    It was lame when only frontgirls were going.
    Now it's something else.

I'll watch like, the MINT and sakuhana performances if/when this gets released on DVD but
    watching the whole thing would be boring. [yawn]

(Clearly I'm annoyed lol)

6. mizu_youkan

mizu_youkan Kenkyuusei

looks more like a small event more than a concert, seeing the setlist and details [doh] . i love the singles, but man, that's a very vanilla concert. i almost don't expect this to come out on DVD [think] .

i knew it wouldn't be that great when i realized it was to be an outdoor event not made to handle concerts [shake] . just by looking at the pictures you can tell people beyond the middle section are just going to end up hearing a blurry mess of the crowd and whatever's left of the sound traveling out from the speakers. besides some very specific venues, i tend to avoid outdoor concerts as much as possible.

i was hoping for beginner too, but i had doubts that they'd perform it this soon after the revealing. damn, i wanted to know how the dance looked :rant:

7. nandaro

nandaro Kenkyuusei

8. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    ^ No, it wasn't posted before thanks :D!

lol at Sayaka jumping around in Aitakatta xD

9. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

supreme disappoint ):

At least there's a bigger concert in a few weeks to get excited for :3

10. minna no uta

minna no uta Kenkyuusei

what the hell with Acchan at 1:20, I'm not trying to say ''what a bitch!'', but it made me feel sorry for Erepyon, she wasn't even at front and instead of getting a nice and epic graduation concert (besides the theatre one) she got to... dance on a pretty place?? Come on, she deserved way more than that and it isn't hard to set up a goodbye MC and give her a nice bouquet. That's what bothers me the most. That and seeing how the crowd came out dissapointed, specially Criss D:
    I don't know if we can even call this a proper concert...at least the one from last year had live sound D:, even if the audience got to see the girls, and the MINT performance...I don't expect this going onto DVD either.

11. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

well, the place looks really beautiful.

and yeah. even if it is disappointing, since it's not surprising at all ...i'm not exactly disappointed at all lol. i'm really sad about erepyon though, if things really went that way.

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm not surprised, to be honest. I had really low expectations for this concert, anyway. I feel bad that Erena has to have such a disappointing concert for her graduation...

13. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

The place looks so beautiful, what a shame.

14. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Ugh, I really wanted this to be an amazing concert for Erepyon. The only reason I looked forward to this was because it would be her graduation and she deserves to be sent off in the best way possible.

I'm really not interested in a "Singles" concert as they mostly bore me, I just hope Erepyon gets a somewhat proper good-bye during her last stage tomorrow. It just irks me that Erepyon isn't getting anything special when MaiMai had a lot to go with.

15. BunnyKaisui

BunnyKaisui Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    I just hope they do like Kaoru & Naruru's graduations and invite her to the next big concert to do a proper graduation. She deserves a graduation ceremony with the other members giving messages to her ; _ ;

16. Arduinna

Arduinna Kenkyuusei

This concert look so fanastic!

17. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    I didn't think I'd see a setlist more boring than the one at AX, but ok, fine, this one's more boring :D Hasn't everyone heard enough of the singles? I get that some of them are singles precisely because they're heart-pumping songs like RIVER, but you could put some stage songs in it too. And units. Units are the best.

Erepyon deserved better as far as her graduation goes too. I was expecting something pretty special since it's at a temple with a breathtaking view at night =/ Something along the terms of what Maimai got. I mean, this is a major member of AKB48 graduating! I'm really not happy to see her go, and she could've gotten a better sendoff concert for all she's done.

It seems pretty obvious that that was an accident, not like she intentionally decided to bump into Erepyon for the LOLs. These girls are trained to go on with a concert despite any mistakes in dancing/formation, they can't really stop to apologize. The song just goes on, and Acchan was supposed to be in that one spot at that time *shrugs*

18. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Wow, uninteresting concert much.

The stage space was awfully small, not to mention the railings actually kind of blocking the view.

And they didn't announce anything about their overseas concerts either. :/

Lol, the moving forward was part of the dance and Acchan had to squeeze past due to the small stage space. Bumping abit looks unavoidable in this venue xD

19. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

This bit in particular probably sums up my entire sentiments about any live AKB appearance. :)

*quietly steps away from the line of angry fire*

20. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    So...uh...that's it? No Erepyon focused grad. speeches? No Beginner? Not even any kickass fireworks?

As much as I love the singles, man...the setlist... :fp:
    After seeing all the pretty pictures of the venue on blogs and reading about all the rehearsals they were going through... ...although I knew I shouldn't have expected much, I really was expecting a bit more...

THIS.

Anyways, hoping the MINT thing gets leaked soon or something. :/
    I'm hoping there's something MUCH better in store for Erepyon's departure soon...it can't end like that.