Confession

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Pyreflyes, Jun 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    I have a confession I need to make. I’m constantly worried about the safety and well-being of all of the girls of both 48G and 46G to the point where I get anxious, since there has been a lot going on in our world. I know, it sound kinda weird, but their human, too, right?

2. Helliezza

Helliezza Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    What are you worried about? Of course each one of them have something going on(personal or not) but that's why we fans exist to help them by supporting in any way we can, aren't we?

3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

You mean you're worried that someone would attack during an 48/46-event?

4. Peach Anmitsu

Peach Anmitsu Kenkyuusei

Like the Kawaei situation?

5. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    I don’t really know tbh. All I know is I get anxious whenever I view or listen to anything by both groups.

6. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    I felt really bad for both her and Annin when that happened. They didn’t deserve that.

7. Peach Anmitsu

Peach Anmitsu Kenkyuusei

No, they did not. I especially felt bad when Kawaei left. :(

The best you can do is throw out as much positive energy and love towards them and hope others follow suit. Things will happen but sometimes it doesn't help to hurt your own health worrying. Then how can you support our idols?

8. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    I know it's hard not to feel that way, but there is not much you can do, really. Maybe you should try stepping back for a little while? It's probably eating at your thoughts and going back to the same thoughts makes things worse unnecessarily, since there's not really anything you can do to solve this hypothetical situation. It is in a celebrity's nature to be hated by some, but there usually are many more people that love and respect them. What happened to Kawaei and Annin was extremely unlikely to begin with, and they have tightened security since then. Management is learning and does its best to protect the members.

Are you seeking help? Maybe you need to talk to a professional, I'm no psychologist but there might be more to what you're feeling.

• Like Like x 1
  9. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

What makes you think this?

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    It’s just the way most people see them or think about them, for example, if they say they have no talent, then that’s wrong. And they have their own feelings, right?

11. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Well, entertainment world is harsh, and although I hate myself for saying this, they should be prepared if they want to take the challenge. I'm pretty sure there are hard things and stuff, but it's not like they're forced to continue or to leave their schools etc. And yeah, sometimes they're said harsh stuff, but they also have very nice fans who love and treasure them. So don't worry, they're in good hands.

If you mean you're scared that something physical will happen to them, well if it helps, after the incident, they strengthened their security measures a lot.

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

In just kidding man of course they’re humans. But you also can’t live your life being worried and afraid of things happening all the time. It’s not really living then, is it?
    You do your best to be safe, and if something happens it happens.
    They have security, they take measures, and have been pretty successful in not having bad things happen to them.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Iizuka-Tengu

Iizuka-Tengu Kenkyuusei

I would be WAY more worried about JKT48 than anything that could happen in Japan. It is miraculous that nothing so bad as to make them shut the whole project down has happened.

14. Pyreflyes

Pyreflyes Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Pyreflyes
    I’m now especially worried about Sakuratan, after everything she’s been through these past few days. Seeing her being treated the way she was just shatters my heart.

15. Ashitaba

Ashitaba Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    If she's strong enough she'll pull through. Being so high profile is bound to attract bad blood. This is only a test for her, she has more to win than otherwise. She'll be fine :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. PlayByEyes

PlayByEyes Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I know it's hard as we're supporting them all the way. But the situation doesn't happen directly to us, which means we're the one who should be stronger.

She has to fight for it, and so do we. :):)

17. PetalidiStelle

PetalidiStelle Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Twitter:
    petalidistellee
    I can actually relate to this as I have some anxiety in general. Yesterday I was pretty worried about the health of my oshi from another group (not 48-related), but fortunately she's fine.
    Ultimately we can just hope that they're fine, as we do with our closest ones. We never know what will happen with anyone.
    Try to think positive and focus on the good things the idols bring to your life and the good things you can bring to the idols' life - they're humans doing their job and having a supportive fanbase is very important. Even apparently small things like Twitter or 755 replies can possibly brighten their day a bit. That's how I try to think.
    The key is to focus on the present, because ultimately that's all you have.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    My confession?

Teacher Teacher is the worst AKB48 single ever.
    • Horrible song
    • Horrible senbatsu
    • Horrible center
    • Horrible MV
    • Horrible choreography
    • Everything this single has is horrible
    But it became the highest selling AKB48 single of all time so this is the reason why this single is the worst AKB48 single of all time.

Definitely because it's used for sousenkyo which people bought shitloads of it because of the voting ballots only and the CDs were going to dumps.

Well, Teacher Teacher only has quantity & marketing. It doesn't have quality & aesthetic.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I'm not sure what this thread is supposed to be. Is it supposed to be about the general safety of the members? Is it supposed to be a general confession thread? (BTW @hrs0722 , saying a song is the "worst ever" is not a "confession," that is merely stating your opinion) Anyway, simply titling the thread "confession" without any sort of description in the OP is problematic. Therefore I am shutting the thread down.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.