Create Movie/Drama Staring AKB member

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by Mayura48, Nov 30, 2015.

1. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    This thread is simple, like any other thread about "dream senbatsu or dream team", you can create your own drama/movie starring AKB, your own cast, you're director, you're the writer, and you're the producer.

My dream drama :

Drama Tittle : "Heart : The Love Pendant"
    Genre : Tragic Romance, Angst, Revenge

[​IMG]

Starring :

- Watanabe Mayu as Watanabe Mayu
    - Song Jong Ki (my fav actor <3) as Song Jongki
    - Maeda Atsuko as Maeda Atsuko (Mayu step mother)
    - Yamazaki Kento (my fav actor <3) as Yamazaki Kento
    - Ota Yuuri as Young Watanabe Mayu
    - Inoo Kei as Young Song Jongki
    - Mukaichi miion as Miion (Jongki's Little sister)
    - Muarayama Yuiri as mayu's friend

Plot :

10 years ago..

Young Watanabe Mayu (Ota Yuuri) is the daughter of rich family. At her 14th birhtday, her mother died and leave her depressed. Not long after that, she then meet with young Jongki (Inoo Kei, 15yo) who saved her when she tried to commit suicide. Jongki gives mayu a pendant shaped heart. After those meets, the young mayu (ota yuuri) never can forget about jongki. The image of heroic jongki who saved her from death always reminded in mayu's mind. And slowly but surely, mayu grows to have a strong feeling towards young jongki (Inoo kei).

Jongki's father is the president of big company, and Jongki is the first son of the family. He also have one little sister wich he loved dearly.

Maeda Atsuko (22yo at that time) is born from poor family. Her mother work as a maid in Jongki's family house, while her father was already died long time ago. Maeda have close relationship with jongki as she is the one who take care of jongki since child, Maeda oftenly help her mother who is a maid in jongki's house, and oftenly play as the babysitter for jongki. At her 23rd bitrhday, maeda's mother was died due to sick, leaving maeda alone without having any place to go. Jongki's father who feels sad for maeda then taking her and brought her to their house, also giving her a job as the secretary of jongki's family.

All started to changes when mayu's father wanted to take over jongki's father company. Mayu's father try to use everything to took down jongki's father company, including the dirty ways. He (mayu's father) try to use maeda, who is secretary from jongki's family. He try to make affairs with maeda, and promised will give everything to maeda if she can help him to take down the company. And at the end, mayu's father plan has worked of, with the help of maeda, mayu's father successed to bring down jongki's father company and take over the ownership.

Jongki's father who can't accept the reality about his bankruptcy and the fact that his rival is the one who take over his company, soon commit suicide. Not long after that her mother follows him and committing suicide, now leaving jongki's alone with her little sister in this cruel world. Jongki swears to himself that he will took a revenge for all this suffer. He promised for all his might that he will not die before he accomplished this revenge. And after that he disappear..

While for maeda, Mayu's father keep his promise and bring maeda to his side, and soon married with mayu's father, and became mayu's step mom (wich mayu never can accept till forever)

10 years later...

Watanabe mayu (25yo) will married with Yamazaki Kento, this is the marriage between two heirs of two rich family. Yamazaki Kento is the son of mayu's father good friend and partner on business. This marriage was born from arrangement to strengthen the ties between two families, esp in business. Mayu didnt think much about it, as long as her father happy. Tho deep in mayu's minds she still cant forget about her first love.

10 years in dissappearance, The forgotten man finally back to reality to seek a revenge. Jongki suddenly appears at Mayu and Yamazaki's wedding ceremony. And the time when mayu's eyes meet with jongki's eyes..... The times when mayu finally meet with her first love again after 10 years of disappearance, The times when fate unites them again, what will mayu do ? Will mayu's heart react to jongki ? what will happen ? Jongki's plan for revenge begins... :D

Note :

About the cast and the reason why i choose them.

- Ota Yuuri : It was her who can give the vibe as young mayu (who is look innocent, but also at the same times looked like a harsh-daughter from rich family)
    - Mukaichi Miion : She is the potrait of AKB little sister now, and thats why i choose her to play the little sister role
    - Murayama Yuiri : Simply just because i like her, and actually she talk a lot, wich is well-suited to the personality of her character in here.
    - Maeda Atsuko : I really like her acting, and here she'll play character as elegant but antagonist role, the woman who will do everything to accomplish her purpose. I really like how acchan have a strong eyes, and i think it will help her much in this role.
    - Watanabe Mayu : She's the icon of innocence, and thats why she's playing as the lead role, also as the times by, she is someone who will play innocence girl character but also at the same times will play as a tough girl.

*Soon, i will make the poster for drama, and if could, i will make the FMV for it :)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2015
  2. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Another Drama from me u,u

Drama Title : "My Neighbor EXO !!!!"
    Genre : Romance Comedy

[​IMG]

Starring :

- Watanabe Mayu as Mayu
    - EXO member as EXO member

Plot :

EXO is korean most popular group. This year they will started their debut in japan, and for the next year ahead, they will stay in japan as they're more focussed in their japans activity. And due to that circumtances, EXO will stay in the new dorm, no one knew where it is.. since a secret.

Watanabe Mayu (19yo) just graduated from highschool, and she still yet decided about what she want to do after graduate. One day mayu's mother asked her to help the new neighbor who's just came from overseas. And how suprised mayu when she knew about their new neighbor.. she collapsed as she knew that her fav idol now is living a meters away from her house <3

Note :

About the cast : Simply just because i love them, and EXO x Mayu is one of my dream~ :blush:<3

Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  3. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Another Drama u,u

Drama Tittle
    : "Two Sisters"
    Genre : Family, Romance, melodrama

[​IMG]

Satrring :

- Watanabe Mayu as Mayu
    - Aragaki Yui as Yui
    - Sakaguchi Kentarou as Haru (Eldest son of Kojima family)
    - Lee jong suk as Kenji
    - Kojima Haruna As Haruna (Daughter of Kojima Family)

Plot :

Mayu and her elder sister Yui were born into a one-parent family; their mother having died giving birth to Mayu. Their devoted father vowed not to marry again and struggled to raise them but was killed in a car accident while already suffering from leukimia. The girls were left to fend for themselves but a series of events caused by gangsters separated the sisters for fifteen years. Mayu now grew up in new family (kojima's family) who had been forced to adopt her because she was knocked down by their truck. Mayu actually live in suffer as she always gets abused and always treated like a maid by kojima household (esp haruna). Meanwhile, Yui spent fifteen years in struggle and now became a successful doctor. Thou this two sister has been separated for years, they never forgot each other presence and still struggle to find each other.

Another male character. Haru (sakaguchi kentarou) is the oldest son of kojima family, and he is someone who always stood up for mayu, and always the one who gives help to mayu when she got abused. Haru actually hides some feeling towards mayu. He also a doctor and work in the same hospital with Yui. And Yui actually have some feelings towards Haru.

Another male character, Kenji (lee jong suk) is a street musician. One day he bumped to mayu and since then he never can forget about mayu. The fact that mayu has captured his heart cant be denied and since then he always try to stick on mayu wherever she go.

Yui and Mayu who still longing for each other never giving up to find each other presence. Tho they have been long separated and they has forgotten each other face.

But one day Yui got a female patients.. :D

Note :

About the cast

- Aragaki Yui and Mayu, work in one frame, oh my~ this is a dream that i always longing for !!! and i really want to see, wich one of them who have the strongest innocent aura [hehe] ..Gakky Smile ? or Mayu Smile ? :blush:

- Sakaguchi Kentarou, i find that he is the rising ikemen actor in japan <3 .. he is so charismatic, i cant help but fall to his magic lol

- Lee Jong suk, who didnt know him ? he is someone who stole every woman hearts in korea [hehe] ..the flowerboy icon !! and he's famous for his playboy-ness character lol :XD: .. thats i why i put him in this story, i find him really well suited to play as flirted boy, wich is his caharcter in here.

- Kojima haruna, I need someone who's classy and beautiful to play this antagonist role, and there i find her~ [hehe]

4. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    This time is a movie ;)

Movie Tittle : "Tears in Heaven"
    Genre : Romance

[​IMG]

Starring :

- Watanabe Mayu as Mayu
    - Park Seo Joon as Park Seo Joon

Plot :

A succesful photographer, park seo joon, decided to retire from his career. Losing the desire of life, he choose to disappear from the world. There's this night when he falls drunk and cant remember anything. The times he woke up in the morning he find himself lying down in small bed in small messy room. Confussed, Seo-Joon tried to recall what actually happened last night. Just before he can recall it, suddenly the door of the room opened and revealing a beautiful woman who's unfamiliar..

A love story between a man who threws away his life and the mysterious woman begins.

Note :

About the cast :

- Park seo joon, he's an actor who i think have the "it" factor, and i choose him because he is someone who i think have this kind "happy face and sad face at the same times". (He just a seconds after Song Jong Ki and Kim Nam Gil in this category). He's really a good actor, and i think he is the most suitable to play character as man who's frustated about life.

- Mayu, still she'll be always the main lead here, till i can find someone who can replace her. She is someone with the most innocent aura here, and the only reason of my bias.

5. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Another Drama u,u

Drama Tittle : "Secret Love Affairs"
    Genre : Romance, Melodrama

[​IMG]

Starring :

- Watanabe Mayu as Mayu
    - Yoo Ah-in as Ryu (Ayumu's father)

Plot :

Mayu (25yo), is a single parent. She live alone with her only son named riku (5yo). Mayu run a bento store, and so far she's happy with her life. The time for riku to be enrolled to school finally has comes, and mayu decided to sent riku to nursery school near their store.

One month later. Like always, its time for mayu to pick up Riku from school, but since she was busy with the stuff from store, it makes mayu late to pick up riku from school. The time she arrives at riku's school she finds that its already empty, and left only two child, one is riku and one other boy which seemed still waiting for his parents too, his name is Ayumu. Mayu almost leaves the scene when suddenly the boy started crying, perhaps afraid to left alone. Mayu decided to accompany ayumu till his parents came. A moment later, a luxurious car arrives entering the school gate, the cars door opened revealing a man in neat black suit, he's ayumu's father. Ayumu's father said thanks and sorry to mayu, before he give mayu an offer to drive them back to their home as the gratitude for taking care of ayumu.

In their way home, they have a lot of conversation, and mayu cant help but surprised to see ayumu's father who is surprisingly so friendly, aside from his charismatic aura, it turns out that he is a kind-hearted man.

A day after, when mayu cames to pick up riku from school, she meets again with ayumu's father. Also in the next day, they meet up again, again and again. Its happens continously to the stage where mayu and ayumu's father was like a friend to each other. But still their relationship is no further than just a talk friend who only meets at their children school.

Until one day, it was when ayumu's father drove mayu back to her home, and he suddenly confessed to mayu.

Note :

about the cast :

- Watanabe Mayu, it will be areally nice if mayu can play this character, i write this character as a woman who have bright personality but also hiding desire about loves. I really want to see how far mayu can go with this character. This tell a story about a single married woman who is wanting to have a man from another woman.

- Yoo ah-in, I make this character not too young but also not too old, at first i find its hard to find a person who fit in that character, especially with someone who need to have a great father aura. but then i find him, The high-class actor who always give wondeful acting, yoo ah-in. And he also famous for his roles as the third man, affairs, and controversial guy. He is someone who i think could have affair with confidence lol [hehe]

6. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Add new movie ^^

Movie tittle : The Greatest Love
    Genre : Romance, Slice of life

[​IMG]

Starring :

- Watanabe Mayu
    - Aragaki Yui
    - Nana Komatsu
    - Lee Young-Ae
    - Park Bo-Young

Plot :

This is Anthology film wich contain 5 diferent story from 5 different woman who pursuing the true meaning of love.

1. First Story : "Under The Rain"
    Watanabe Mayu, (21yo) is a popular model, live on her own, and have no rule in life. She always doing what she wanted to do without cares anythings. Drugs, alcohol, money, sex, is mayu's daily life. She's a loveless woman who never understands what love it is. One day she meet with a young man who's saving her from train molester. Mayu feels interested with that young man and then goes after him..

2. Second story : "Sunrise at train stations"
    Aragaki Yui (25yo), decided to take some vacation and restrain herself from her daily life. She took a trip to a small village near her hometown. And surprised when she meets with a famliar guy who's work in the small station in that village. he's the guy from her past..

3. Third Story : "My Students"
    Komatsu Nana (17yo), is the smartest student in her school but she have cold personality, she's the ice princess of the school. One day the teacher give them a team project, and nana was paired with the most rebel student in the school, what will happens to nana ? and what happens when she felt a pit-a-pat for the first time in her life ?

4. Fourth story : "44th birthday.."
    Lee Young-Ae (44yo), life her live without distress. She's an ex-actress who's loved by everyone and now is the wife of CEO from big company, she has life that every woman had dreamed about. But today at her 44th birthday, she want to pull off all her feelings and desires wich she has hidden for entire life... she's seeking for new love, she decides to have an affair.

5. Fifth story : "My Cinderella Time"
    Park Bo-young (27yo), have a bright personality. Today she will start her work as a teacher. Its her first day and she feels excited about it. But then, she make a ruckus in her first day, she make a mistake with confronting one of the untouchable student in there, Bo-Young is in trouble now, and much worse when that student suddenly confessed to her~ :XD:

Note :

1. I always wanted to re-imaging mayu's image. And thats something exciting to do [hehe] .. and this time i want to give her a wild-bad-loveless girl chara who's empty-hearted and afraid about love. :chuffed:

2. If not mayu, then it will be gakky [hehe] .. i just have those two in my mind, nothing else [hehe] .. and since its a story about adult-love, no.. not in that meaning -,- its more about wise decission, togetherness, love that unspoken, and territory of each individual. I cant put mayu in this picture yet, cause she's still imaginer in my mind, and thats why i put gakky in this one, wich more an adult than mayu and have more expression to it.

3. Komatsu Nana, she's the coolest japanese actress imo, at least for now. I watch her movie, drama, and even her CM, and she's amazing in it. no kidding..

4. Lee Young-Ae, cant say much.. she's in forty line (44yo, the exact age), but she still a goddess.

5. Park Bo-Young, She's loved everyone, man and woman. She has no haters, she has a cute image, her acting is amazing, and her movie always make a success. She's my favorite, i love her so much~ :cute:<3<3

7. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Why you´re not try fanfiction? These ideas are almost better what fanfictions ideas usually are!

8. Mayura48

Mayura48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    val_vanny
    Oh ! First reply !! Thank you very much !! :XD:

Should i ? [hehe] .., Actually i have my own works (about fanfic) in another forum ^^

Y 'know, in here.. i just throwing ideas [hehe] .. sometimes you have too many ideas and dont know how to do about it~

9. zweimac

zweimac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    Zweimac
    These are pretty cool! :approve:
    I really love the 'Two Sisters' one,
    also these posters are amazing :1st: they really help set the mood/scene

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Well... I have idea for something like that's tell story about 4 different girls are cam wery good friends and begin walk around at 4. But others aren't that so much liked. Because... Girls are so different groups... And then them should make self easy or others happy decision...
    Not at even at so good story whatever you do...