1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Creating a website for 46 series (Nogizaka & Keyakizaka)

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Sakamichi, Dec 30, 2016.

1. Sakamichi

Sakamichi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    Hi guys This is my first time to create a thread (even post smth on Stage48):chuffed:

I know some 48 or 46 fans outside japan may find it difficult to watch japanese tv programmes or any kinds of videos for 48 & 46 groups. So I decided to create a website that introduces you guys to up-to-date videos so you can watch or save them on your pc.
    I know loads of uploaders from different kinds of video-sharing websites from different countries who post the best quality of videos for 46 & 48 groups. I'll also mainly upload Nogizaka 46 and Keyakizaka 46 videos but yeah i could upload 48 groups' videos as well!

The website includes any updated news, magazines, and most of all videos such as tv show, mv, concert and whatever:)
    All videos do not contain any subtitles which I could add only in english later.

Please post anything on this thread if you have any questions about it. Tbh, I might need someone's help to keep the website updated:^^;: I've already registered a domain and it's almost ready to go on public!

I have LINE account as well so PM me if you prefer to talk that way:)

Thanks

• Like Like x 2
  2. BakaJomblogger

BakaJomblogger Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    imaizumiyui
    where is the link ?

3. Yuuki

Yuuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Twitter:
    kiyuukiii
    This could be a great idea especially news and magazines because there's hardly any translation for news(while it's not a problem for those who can read it to an extent),

Meanwhile magazines is hard to obtain outside Japan (as far as I know, haven't gone overseas too much)

For fans who'd like specific show subbed maybe can request it there because right now, there's a lot of masterlist just to make things easier for fans to look for something, and then again maybe one request won't be accepted by a subber but maybe others will who knows..

Anyway, I'm really looking forward to this and since I didn't know where you came from, I'm not really sure how I can help but please do your best ☺

4. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    it will be great if you also upload anything that related to early nogi . I'm new to the fandom so it will be great to see nogi development from the beginning