1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio DASADA (2020/01/15)

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 News and Releases' started by humbal, Jan 16, 2020.

1. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    DASADA (2020/01/15)

rps20200115_124210.jpg

TmQrRHsH.jpeg

Time: 24:59

Network: NTV and Hulu Japan

Theme Song: seishun no uma

Twitter: @dasada_project

Instagram: http://instagram.com/dasada_project

Trailer:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Special event:

rps20200130_104021.jpg

Hinatazaka x Dasada Collaboration fashion show that will be held on yokohama arena, 4th - 5th February 2020.

synopsis: "DASADA is a drama set on an all-girls' highschool. Days went by with nothing worthy of note going on - until the class' resident most 'dasai' (lame) girl kick-started a fashion line brand called 'DASADA'. A story of friendship and chasing after one's dream.

Cast
    Sada Yuria (Kosaka Nao)
    Shinohara Saori (Watanabe Miho)
    Ogawara Makoto (Saito Kyoko)
    Takato Serena (Kato Shiho)
    Okada Ichigo (Sasaki Mirei)
    Tachibana Yuriko (Sasaki Kumi)
    Hatakeya Nanao (Tomita Suzuka)
    Ogiwara Miki (Ushio Sarina)
    Harusawa Kurumi (Nibu Akari)
    Ochoko (Matsuda Konoka)
    Guinomi (Higashimura Mei)
    Tokkurin (Kawata Hina)
    Furuoka Satsuki (Kanemura Miku)
    Gotanda Sumire (Kamimura Hinano)
    Mahopoyo (Takamoto Ayaka)
    Naoshima Shouko (Miyata Manamo)
    Kirari (Takase Mana)
    Tororo (Iguchi Mao)

Characters description:
    Credits to @theblueslope

In twitter:
    https://twitter.com/theblueslope/status/1206939948571475968?s=20

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    • Like Like x 4
  2. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    That play of words, DASADA featuring Sada

I really wonder whether they will actually launch a fashion brand with this show :shifty:

Kosaka got to display a range of emotions in episode 1 itself. Girl's got potential

I wonder why Nibu-chan got casted as Shiho's lackey. Seemed a bit out of place [hehe]

But SasaKu + Paripi combi as the yin-yang/hot-cold/cheerful-gloomy buddies to Kosaka is very apt though!

Also can't wait for FACTORY to make their appearance

3. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    So what's the plot of the drama?

4. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    yuria's parents have a debt, so she decides to create a fashion brand with the help of her friends because they can lose their family store

Dasada ep 1

Video :
    https://48idol.net/video/17394

Dasada the other classroom
    Ep 1

EOWq7NzX0Acdt77.jpeg

video:
    https://48idol.net/video/17396

• Like Like x 2
  5. Jumps_Zilla

Jumps_Zilla Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    <3 Nishino Nanase <3
    I thoroughly enjoyed the first episode! <3

Cheers!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  7. paula

paula Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanaberika
    Hey guys, do you know where I can watch the latest episode of Dasada? Thanks

8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  9. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    • Like Like x 3
  10. Cost

Cost Kenkyuusei

WoW....their drama is linked to Fashion Event like TGC :1st:

I think the hidden purpose of Dasada brand is not about the member of Hinatazaka, but is for Ohisama(s) too: Our beloved idol want to make all Ohisama(s) become more Fashionable [hehe] (<3 this joke).

• Like Like x 1
  11. bondy

bondy Kenkyuusei

DASADA is going to become an actual real fashion brand?.. NICE!

now that it actually reminds me of a Hinaroom episode.. Nao said before auditioning to become an idol she was seriously thinking about becoming a fashion designer
    (Keyaroom Season 4 episode 7)

Attached Files:

• nao.jpg
      nao.jpg
      File size:
      184.4 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 2
  12. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 5
  13. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    [​IMG]

I really wonder how Audrey feel being on HinaAi
    (its not common that the hosts be the focus of teasing. very uncommon actually)

14. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    • Informative Informative x 2
  15. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 1
  16. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    [​IMG]

Real life Okada Ichigo [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  17. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  18. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
  19. Vulpix nao

Vulpix nao Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    NaoVulpix
    My Theories and Explanation About DASADA (spoiler for the last episode):

Although many think Dasada negatively, this show has entertained me more than enough. I'm very satisfied with them.

About Sada Dressmaking Shop's debt to Shinohara family, it was already paid during the sudden trends of Dasada T-Shirt. They received 8000 orders from costumers and worked day and night to make them (really paid off when they stocked so many boxes of T-shirt beforehand) which based on calculations, they only needed 2600 pieces x 3700 yen to clear the debt (episode 5). With this, Sada family paid off their debts still with the help of Shinohara Saori (not with that annoying trend consultant), and Yuria's parents also work part-time, which explains their absence in most of Sada's house scenes. To be honest, we don't need a scene where they pay their debts right? it's like... hmm (don't know how to explain it) can ruin the mood. Right in episode 8 they never mentioned debt again.

[​IMG]

When 7 of them (Yuria, Saori, Makoto, Serena, Ichigo, Tachibana, Nanao) gathered again right after Yuria brought Saori back from the FACTORY concert, they continue the Dasada brand during their remaining school days until the day Saori decided to move and study in London.

Also, they seem to cancel the TGC exhibition, showing that they are not ready to be famous enough and serious about their works. Moreover, the scene where Saori showed her FACTORY costume, which she said that they were completely defeated by the works of professional and can't get past that with their current conditions.

[​IMG]

Without Saori, of course, Yuria will dissolve Dasada again, and 7 of them would take their own path. But Dasada’s works are still lingering on some people's memories, such as Marrone School girls, Bondy, FACTORY, Kirari, and all the people they meet and help during their hardships.

Time passed 3 years later when 7 of them plus Mahopoyo held a reunion at a seaside resort where the opening scene of Dasada took place. There, Yuria thanked all of them for being a sweet memory of her youth days. If they were high school girls back then (in story), they're about 21-22 years old now.

[​IMG]

- There's no clear evidence about how Yuria's future is, but I think she's seriously enrolled at the university when she consulted with her homeroom teacher.
    - Saori studied abroad to become a professional designer in London.
    - Makoto-senpai, she is in a sport-based junior college with the aim to become a teacher and volleyball club coach.
    - Serenade-paisen, she works hard and is serious about becoming a famous model.
    - Ichigo took a business degree at a university.
    - Nanao and Tachibana-chan aim to become a professional hair-stylist and make-up artist.

Compared to their school days, now they have almost everything they need to work together again and maybe that room is in their new headquarter. In the Dasada's launching video, Yuria said that she wants Dasada to be a real thing, I'm sure they would re-establish the Dasada brand. So, it’s an open ending that leaves an impression for the audience, about how they will work for it again.

Most fans may have a problem with screen time, but if you talk about drama there's no way we can put all of them equally.
    - For FACTORY, maybe they already talked about their minor role in the drama but got a song and MV in this single. (I'm laughing hard to the new member "Sakazuki", she didn't really fit in but she was really cool).
    - About Kirari and her least screen time, she did quite well with that "last expression". Maybe she took the general public’s point of view in this drama who never had direct contact with Dasada but was influenced by their style (the checkered long skirt and flashy tops where she usually wore a monotonous color), which was important enough.
    - About Mahopoyo, she has become a famous professional model. My theory, on her last scene, she did a photoshoot with the clothes influenced by Dasada (given the checkered long skirt is the same as Kirari’s), which she may later be the person who invites all of the Dasada founders to attend a reunion as her guest and help them re-establish the Dasada brand with her as a professional. Maybe that's why she appeared in the Main visuals.
    - Gotandacchi and Furuokacchi are Dasada Hako-oshis (l always love these two appearances), there's no clear goal about their future, but being a general representative of the Marrone girls school is very helpful, about how they react to Dasada, as a brand made by the student of their school.

The premise of this story is not about "DASADA" as a trending fashion brand, but about the hardships and friendship of a group of young girls. Most of the Japanese drama that I watch usually leaves an ending and impression like this, so I think it's pretty good.

[​IMG]

So, yeah whatever they said, I’m really satisfied with this ending, maybe it’s the best for Hinatazaka46 right now.

I really hope that there will be an additional canon episode on the DVD / Blu-ray box, beside the behind the scene videos. Also, this franchise has some potential but it's still in the shadow of the general public’s eyes, I doubt they have another one coming up, which means that after Dasada Store in Shibuya 109 and DVDs are released, we will most likely say goodbye to them.

(Sorry for not inserting a spoiler script in this post, I think people who came here already watched Dasada drama, also there's no twist in the storyline, so it's safe if you read it beforehand)

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
  20. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I'm surprised by the not-so-much response in this thread? I thought there should be more pages than this.

Anyways, with the end of the Dasada drama on TV, the DVD/Blu-ray box set will come out on Friday 22 May 2020. Includes all ten episodes, the Hulu original web extra, making and unreleased videos (who knows what's going to be inside), as well as program original PV, and a 60-page booklet.

¥19000 for Blu-ray, ¥16000 for DVD (plus tax within Japan or shipping fees if ship direct internationally, e.g. CDJapan).

https://www.ntv.co.jp/dasada/disc/
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/M00361?ima=0000

Also, the Dasada saga continues with the Hinatazaka46 x Dasada Fall & Winter Collection that will occur later this year. No word yet on when it's going to happen given that 1) it's probably more sense in the autumn month (September or October) and 2) the current volatility of the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic situation.

https://www.ntv.co.jp/dasada/articles/449x7cdi8yomh6271xv.html
    https://www.hinatazaka46.com/s/official/news/detail/M00362?ima=0000

• Winner Winner x 2