1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Devi Kinal Putri (Kinal) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

she looks very seme in that gif..

2. AkaiKnight

AkaiKnight Kenkyuusei

^
    What a very cool expression from our team J captain.

Sasuga Kinal. :cute:

3. QuezFlow

QuezFlow Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    captain Kinal's facial expression is.... :awesome:

she looks wild, powerful, charismatic, stunning, cool.. I can't take my eyes off her though i tried to focus to another member.

THOUSAND PRAISE FOR OUR BELOVED CAPTAIN!!! \(^o^)/

4. ezacessline

ezacessline Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Aoi Harada
    I love that gif.
    She really caught my eyes during the River performance.
    When i watched the concert i was like who's that girl and thanks to Tumblr and this forum i know her name :) .

5. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

... so, I rose from the dead (AKA lurking for AGES) to express my sudden CRAZY LOVE for this girl.

Ho.ly. CRAP.

The RIVER performance from last weekend's concert seriously sold me on JKT48 in general, but DAT KINAL. I'm really glad a gif exists of that ending shot with Kinal looking out at the crowd like that after the performance.

Her face just screams, "This is my GROUP, and we DID IT."

Seriously, just... :cute:

This girl is SO awesome. I was so taken aback that I just had to say something about adopting her instantly as my JKT oshi. :inlove:

6. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    I'm getting goosebumps just by reading that..

7. KageTora

KageTora Kenkyuusei

sorry a little bit OOT but
    I feel like seeing Jurina at her rear left ...

8. neko_maoh

neko_maoh Kenkyuusei

A little late to post here but.. her RIVER performance somehow remind me of Acchan.. which is good :D

Man, i just say some irresponsible thing.
    Have fun, Kinal, it suits you. :lol:

9. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ghaidafarisya
    Twitter:
    zakky17_
    Hahaha,yeah she does looked like jurina..there's even a photo from her university entrance exam that at first I thought it was jurina,when it turns out to be ghaida :D

10. aoihotaru

aoihotaru Kenkyuusei

So, based on today's show... it's true that Kinal is a scaredy cat? That is so moe...
    Imagine the gap between her performance on river and her crying because she can't sleep alone. :^O^:

11. A48

A48 Kenkyuusei

ah I forgot to compliment her River performance during hi-touch today :fp:
    all I said to her was just "hey!" :fp:

12. T.Kenshin

T.Kenshin Kenkyuusei

wow! she so cool! with her seriously face. :D

13. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

Kinal thread! Please don't die on me! :cute:

14. Megaaleon

Megaaleon Kenkyuusei

Captain Kinal before joining jkt48, she is a great dancer! [clap]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3g-9CpZkSSY[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82bchjGE2rw[/yt]

15. mc_shithead

mc_shithead Kenkyuusei

it's amazing to read those mentally un-stable nasty comments on that vid..

those who wrote that stupid comments must realize; that group is a stepping stone for her..

without it, there wont be any nowadays Devi..

16. Bejo Bebek

Bejo Bebek Kenkyuusei

^Those stupid kids should learn about hard work and perseverance needed to achieve success. Even the 48 Family is a stepping stone to achieve greater things. We need more discipline for our future generations!
    Btw, I am wondering about Kinal's former team mates at Queen A. I hope they're doing okay and also succeeds on their own path.

17. tsukilunacchi

tsukilunacchi Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

My friend made this gif, from MV Managu trailer :inlove:

18. n01n

n01n Kenkyuusei

Greetings everyone.

We are planning to hold a project to celebrate Kinal’s 18th birthday in theater. The project is quite simple. Here is the brief explanation of the project:

1. Lightstick giveaway. We plan to give away lightsticks to those who come on Kinal’s birthday celebration show. We hope the ocean of lightstick inside the theater will boost the mood of her birthday celebration show. (^_^)

2. For everyone, wherever you are, who can’t come to Kinal’s birthday celebration show, you all can still participate in celebrating Kinal’s birthday by sending a birthday message for her. We will collect your messages and give them to her. Here is the example of the birthday message:

"Happy Birthday Kinal!
    May your every dream come true. I will always support you!"

Link for Birthday Message to Kinal [party] : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1y3mKe2 ... Y/viewform

The maximum length of the message is 2 lines (about 140 characters/one tweet long). You may write down your name and city so Kinal know that she has many supporters from all around the world! (^_^)

This is an open project. Everyone can participate in this project, there is no exception. You are very welcomed to join too even if you’re not a Kinal-oshi. For those who want to give Kinal birthday message, you can write it down in this Birthday Message form. The deadline for the message is 21 December so we can collect and prepare them all to be given to Kinal. For those who can come on the seitansai show, you can write the message by yourself later in the theater. We are waiting for you! The more the merrier, so don’t forget to invite your friends too! Let’s make Kinal’s birthday merry and memorable together! (^_^)

That’s all the brief explanation about our project. Our main purpose is purely for celebrating Kinal’s birthday, we hope she will happy with this project and we all can be happy too. As we all know, JKT48 held a voting for calendar 2014 senbatsu members, and we’ve failed to make Kinal one of the senbatsu members. That’s why we make this project so her 2014 and 18th birthday with all of us in JKT48 become memorable.

For making something memorable, of course there is cost that we must pay. We invite you all, anyone anywhere, to participate in donating for this project. The donation is voluntary. Each donation that you make really helps this project. Kinal has always been trying her best for JKT48 and all of us, that’s why we want to give her a sweet memory in her 18th birthday. For those who are willing to make a donation, you can check this link for more information. If the donation exceeds the amount we need for this project, we’ll keep it safely and use it for the next project and voting for Kinal. Thank you in advance. (^_^)

Link for donation info [party] : https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-xd ... sp=sharing
    (if you found Bahasa language on that post, just scroll down and you'll find english and nihongo. Choose one that suits you [party] )

Thank you for reading this. If you have any question, you can ask us via twitter @captkinal or email captkinal@gmail.com. We hope there will be many people participating in this project and together we will make Kinal’s birthday joyful and unforgettable! (^_^)

Warm regards,

Project Committee

19. anakdekan

anakdekan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Angelina Christy
    Twitter:
    anakdekan
    Happy Birthday our dearest Team J Captain #HBD18thCaptainKinalJKT48

20. zakky26

zakky26 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen: