1. Because I will be attending the actual sousenkyo in Okinawa, rka is conducting our exit poll in my place as he did two years ago. Click here to let us know how you're voting in this year's sousenkyo and why!
  2. Results for our 10th annual Stage48 Member Ranking are being revealed! Click here to see it and check how your oshimen did! Updated daily.

Devi Kinal Putri (Kinal)

Discussion in 'Team J' started by Saha_6, Feb 13, 2012.

1. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  2. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    I’m relatively nu into jkt and still observing them.

Watching Yokoso jkt48 my fav episodes are team Kinal. Other teams surely have great & funny moments too.

I agree with one said Kinal is a lovely leader. She’s kind of a leader when we’re around her we don’t feel intimidated but cared like when we’re sick or in troubles. We will feel her caring is straight into heart.

Also don’t forget her dancing skill & performance is at different level.

4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    JKT48 VERSUS 2017
    SENPAI X KOHAI – TEAM J’s : KINAL VS ANGEL

ANGEL SAYS KINAL IS … :

-Disappoints with her fanbase is now lame as the result her rank sank in the last senbatsu (yet says still there’s a chance next year :approve:)
    -Kinal The Legend anguishes her blocking on stage lately is under her very kouhai, Angel
    -Her relationship with Shanju becomes distant, feeling she deserves to be team J captain than Shanju but at same time admits capt Shanju works proved satisfying (Kinal answers not true explains everybody that she better losing the game than sacrifice friendship with Shania, one of her close pal – awww..)

5. HangPC2

HangPC2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shinta Naomi
    Twitter:
    HangPC2
  6. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    ^
    JKT48 UNFORGETTABLE MOMENTS AT SCHOOL (KINAL)
    During senior high school Kinal joined a theater club and learned things such as makep up, acting and dancing.

Once the group choosed Kinal to be in a dance subunit. She trained very seriously often until late night and even slept at school.
    First night stayed at school, friends kept telling her scary stories such as the school in the past was used to be an old hospital made Kinal freaked out. She scared to go alone to toilet and asked friend to accompany her.

Kinal says she misses her school times and wishes she could go back.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  7. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nabilah Ratna Ayu Azalia
    Rumah Uya show hosts:
    August 9 - Kinal
    Aug 10 - Haruka
    Aug 11 - Ve

Why just can’t the goddess of love let them meet? XD

Sometimes fans jokingly call Kina-Ve a lover but in reality they’re bez fren surely