1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Did You Know? Hinatazaka46 Trivia Thread

Discussion in 'General Hinatazaka46 Discussion' started by MasToppu, May 8, 2021.

1. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    With more than 2 years of history as Hiragana Keyaki and Hinatazaka46, I believe there are many fun things, trivia, and information that we know about this group and its members. So, I created this thread as a place where we can share those small yet important parts of our beloved group and members, that all Ohisamas should know. And, to make it fun, we can use the "Did you know..." format. :D
    Let me start it.

Did you know that Katoshi had to queue for 3 hours to buy two R2-D2 popcorn bucket, because she didn't bring enough money to buy three of them (the limit of the R2-D2 popcorn bucket that a person can buy)?

if the video does not show watch the video here

Did you know that Hinatazaka46 5th single, Kimi Shika Katan, is composed by Derek Turner, the same composer of Sakurazaka46 1st single, Nobody's Fault?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 4
  2. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    Did you know that during Keyaki Republic 2018, Sasaki Mirei saw a ghost in the forest near the live venue?

No clip unfortunately as it is from the 2nd single blu-ray extra.

• Like Like x 1
  3. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I don't remember that story in the bluray extra but Kumi told a story about a ghost sighting in a show once. I think maybe it is the same one?

Link

• Like Like x 1
  4. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Higashimura Mei
    I don't think so. The extra I am talking about is where they go into some abandoned building at night. Iguchi was there too. They were discussing whether they had a sense for ghosts or not prior to entering. It's on the type A one.

I did not know about the Kumi story though. Thanks for sharing!

5. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Did you know that Katoshi was the only member who have ever entered Nao's room?

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 2
  6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    • Like Like x 2
  7. iroiroiro

iroiroiro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    the 3rd row
    The most wtf moment I had regarding Hinatazaka was when I read that Haruka Kaki of Nogizaka had auditioned for hiragana's 2nd generation, but failed the audition.

Another story I read recently that I found interesting was that when Rina Matsuda joined Keyakizaka, the first 2 members that welcomed her to the group were Konoka Matsuda and Miho Watanabe (she said so recently in a radio appearance with Miho). They apparently asked her if she was born in 1999 [hehe]

• Like Like x 4
  8. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Did you know that Hamaie from comedian duo Kamaitachi, once mistakenly entered women toilet at TMC studio and found Hinatazaka members in it and that made Hinatazaka members screaming?:D

Just found about it from his partner story on the latest ep (June 9) of Suiyoubi no Downtown.:D

• Like Like x 2
  9. Xiphyas

Xiphyas Next Girls

Oshimen:
    みなさん 美玖をお寿司かない
    Hi.

It is quite interesting and fun that you have created this section. I hope you can share many more things and thus, Ohisama in general, will know more about the girls.

Let me leave a small contribution.

I know many Ohisama will know that the girls privately put honorifics aside even if they are with their senpai. But one case that provokes tenderness is when Tomita-san is with Sasaki Kumi-san, she calls her as 'Kumi-chan'.

And one more. The family takes great care of them, that is why some parents are allowed to be in rehearsals and outside jobs.

Thanks for the support.

• Like Like x 2
  10. SI-Doitsu

SI-Doitsu Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    The case of the missing "Fa"!

Lyrics from "DoReMi":
    "When I was walking over the pedestrian crossing, I heard Doremi from you."

When you compare a pedestrian crossing, mentioned in the lyrics, with a piano keyboard, you will note that between the white keys for "Mi" and "Fa" the black key is missing. So you cannot play the "Fa" key when you allways skip over a black key.

AKI-P the Master Mind.

https://www.keyakizaka46news.com/archives/20821

• Like Like x 5
  11. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    I'll try to list all the combi names I know below. Do add on if you have more.

Mirei x Memi = French Bread (フランスパン)
    Memi x Mana = Memifii (めみふぃ)
    Konoka x Suzuka = Hanachanzu (花ちゃんズ), Maririn & Rubie (まりりん&るびー)
    Konoka x Miho = Waku Waku Peanuts (わくわくピーナッツ)
    Konoka x Miho x Suzuka = Gori Gori Donuts (ごりごりドーナツ)
    Kumi x Suzuka = Durian Milk (ドリアンミルク)
    Ayaka x Mei = Amechan (あゃめぃちゃん)
    Shiho x Kumi = Kikutoshi (きくとし)
    Miku x Akari = Tofu Skin and Lettuce (湯葉とレタス)
    Sarina x Miku = Daikanyama Sisters (代官山姉妹)
    Yuuka x Mirei = Kagepan (かげぱん)
    Hina x Akari = Miso Soup Combi (おみそしるコンビ), Hi Hi Siblings (ひーひー兄弟)
    Nao x Miku = NaoMiku (なおみく)
    Hina x Konoka x Mei = FACTORY
    Mirei x Hina x Hiyori x Haruyo = Miipan Family (みーぱんファミリー)
    Kumi x Ayaka x Kyoko x Sarina x Shiho = Lima Cantik (りまちゃんちっく)
    Nao x Hiyori x Miku = 2002 line (2002年組)
    Miho x Akari x Miku = Saitama Trio (埼玉三人組)
    Konoka x Haruyo = Konopparu (このっぱる)
    Konoka x Manamo = beans
    Manamo x Marie = MM Sisters (MM姉妹)
    Mei x Kumi = Strawberry Milk (いちごみるく)
    Mei x Miku x Akari x Hina = Yancharu Family (やんちゃるふぁみりー)
    Shiho x Miho x Hinano = Respect Three (リスペクトスリー)
    Shiho x Kyoko = Kiss Friends (キス友)
    Nao x Mikuni = NaoMikunin (なおみくにん)
    Kyoko x Shiho x Mirei = Kizunas (きずなーず)

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  12. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    It is not official and is made by fans. On Buzzrhytm show, Mikuni and Nao said their konbi name, NaoMikunin.:)
    NaoMikunin.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  13. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    @nassux, thank you for sharing all those combi names! I've added them to the Hinatazaka46 wiki48 page, in a collapsible table under "Units".
    My personal favorite unit name is "beans" LOL

14. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Thanks @moomookan! Just saw the wiki page and it looks great! I edited in Kizunas which I think is quite important as they had a song, Doushite Ame, and NaoMikunin. I think I'm missing some but I can't think of them now. Anyway, I notice you're adding in trivia and history for the members as well, do let me know if I can help in any way.

My favourite are all of the food series combi, there's everything from peanuts to durians to miso soup lol

Edit: I realise I didn't contribute any new trivia so I'll add that Did you know that the whistles at the start and end of Honto no Jikan are Suzuka's and Kumi's whistling?

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  15. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
  16. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Oh wow, thank you nassux! I'll add Kizunas and NaoMikunin to the chart.
    And thank you for offering your help! I'm trying to fill up the members' pages with more info. When I got into Hinatazaka this past May I realized how sparse things were on the wiki, which is a shame since so many international fans use the wiki as their go-to source for learning about members. If you think of any trivia or notice any missing media appearances, performances, etc, please let me know!

And oh my gosh, the whistles are Kumi and Suzuka? I'll add that to the wiki too, that's amazing! Hontou no Jikan is my favorite Hinata B-side, and those whistles really help set the mood of the song.

And @MasToppu, thank you for the link! I've updated the wiki with Color Chart. I kind of liked "Saitama Trio" better myself, but having a prefecture name in your unit probably isn't very marketable :lol:

17. nassux

nassux Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsuda Konoka
    Twitter:
    nassuxster
    Did you know?....

Sasaki Kumi
    Is a big fan of One Piece
    - Titles most of her blog posts after One Piece characters
    - Mentions that she wants to be a captain just like Luffy

Kageyama Yuuka
    Her dream university is The University of Tokyo but she failed the entrance exams
    - Has a running gag with Kasuga who also failed the exams

Sasaki Mirei
    Confesses to liking Yomeishu, an alcoholic herbal drink, which she claims she drinks for her health.

Takase Mana
    Is allergic to seafood

Ushio Sarina
    8 is her lucky number. She oftens exclaims “Hachi!” out loud when she finds the number

Takamoto Ayaka
    Named her dog Cherry which she was embarrassed about as it is similar to her nickname Ayacherry and hence referred to her dog with pseudonyms such as Latte and Baby etc

Higashimura Mei
    Titles most of her blog posts with just emojis

Kakizaki Memi
    Is the daughter of artist Kakizaki Junichi

Nibu Akari
    Was born in Tochigi, moved to Gunma at 1 month and settled in Saitama at age 8. She considers Saitama as her hometown

Matsuda Konoka
    Passed the Kanji Kentei (a Kanji aptitude test) Level 2 certification
    Sometimes uses the word yahhossu (やっほっす~) to say hello
    - Her Monstera plant is named Yahostera
    - Fans of her radio program are named Little Yahosu

Tomita Suzuka
    Claims she was named after the Suzuka Circuit, a motorsport race track, as her mother was a big fan of F1

Hamagishi Hiyori
    Her parents were deliberating between naming her Hiyori or Hinata when she was born

Kawata Hina
    Attended an AKB48 Give Me Five! national handshake event in Hiroshima at the age of 11

Kamimura Hinano
    Her autograph features: a goldfish face in profile (due to remarks that she has goldfish-like eyes), the number 46, a triangle to represent a slope and the Japanese letter hi (ひ)

Morimoto Marie
    Lived in Paris when she was little
    - Due to this, her parents gave her a Western-friendly name

Yamaguchi Haruyo
    Has 5 siblings and is one half of a twin Source

Last edited: Oct 23, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  18. moomookan

Oshimen:
    Thank you so much for all of these @nassux!! I’ve added everything to the wiki. I didn’t realize Paru had a twin!

• Like Like x 1