Single Digital Single [Route 246] (2020/07/24)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by langsikretoooo, Jul 16, 2020.

1. baotrantrnn

baotrantrnn Member

OMG yes, i agree with you

Please don't make comparisons like that, Ikoma's case and Momoko's case is different. Has Momoko ever been center for 6 singles? Has Ikoma ever sold HS ticket as much as Momoko?!

And last thing I want to say: 3ki is going to call "3ki top 6" soon, not top 5 only.
    Renka is doing a great job now and attracts a lot of attention

2. Sasshiraishi

Sasshiraishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    4ki is Serie A LOL

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

4ki = Serei A or Bundesliga

Route 246 = 2014 Brazil Mens National Team World Cup Semi Final Game

Yeah I think it is unfair to compare Momoko to Ikoma. Not even close imho.

4. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Then whos Juventus ? Endo ? Haha
    Juventus = Endo Sakura
    InterMilan = Kaki Haruka
    Roma = Ayamen

5. Joe Yeung Chung

Joe Yeung Chung Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    just watched the teaser......
    i think it was pretty catchy....and the MV looks cool so far.....I think I will like it

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Rather than Momoko's position, I would more be concerned as to why Yoda is the only 3rd gen member in 1st row and is clearly the chosen gen ace.

I understand that she's popular amd great at HS. But she's not ths only one. The difference is that I've seen other top 3rd gen members (Zukki, Kubo, Momoko, Umezawa, Renka) fighting much more to let their personalities blow up, have their place in koujichuu amd help the show to be still funny thanks to them too, they've never been stale and counting just on "I am cute, I don't need to do that much to be loved". She just needs to stay there, being cute, and eventually change hairstyle too if someone like Zukki does it and gets attentions.

I mean, I don't hate Yoda, but I hate the fact that she's chosen as the ace of 3rd gen and what concerns me it's that it happens different times that is the girl like Yoda who is been chosen as the ace, it seems so unfair to me.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Mgt love those Nanase type girls (Yoda and Sakura )
    Thats the only explanation

And Yoda is elite at being Cute

• Agree Agree x 8
  8. hasbriale

hasbriale Kenkyuusei

WoW. WoW!! I will happily pay for that Globe song..
    Aki-p, it is a shocker if you did this!! :shocku:

Now, I am even more eager to know if this single just has that WoW song or are there other songs as well. Wonder how they sound like??

9. oompaoloompa

oompaoloompa Kenkyuusei

MV will be out tomorrow but here's the audio only:

if the video does not show watch the video here

10. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

11. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    If that's the alternative, I'll happily accept the wowowow's.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Probably has something to do with her gigantic photobook sales.

And again, you're overestimating the importance of variety. Foreign fans are mostly introduced to the group through variety clips, so for a lot of them variety is the most important thing. But in Japan, the music is most important and a lot of fans don't even watch variety.

Think about KPop groups like Twice where the groups have a much greater presence around the world and fans (foreign and domestic) first access them through the music and know them because of the music. The variety is just a bonus and Tzuyu's biases couldn't care less if Dahyun is funnier than her in variety.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Gigantic? lol then Shiraishi and Ikuchan would have been perma w/center if it's cause of photobook sales.
    It's just that how halyup says, there's an obvious favouritism by management and they tend to choose that type of girls as the group aces, and considering how flat they are compared to others, doesn't seem that fair to me. The message which pass to the girls is like : "the more you act silent, not over the top, kinda shy and cute, and the more you'll succeed on this group". That's what you need, let the less popular ones do the dirty work. Imagine a group full of this.

Ikuchan despite her huge popularity just centered one single, and Shiraishi center positions were more like "we are obliged to give some to her since she's objectively the most popular and recognizable member" than a management spontaneous choice, which has obviously always been more into Nanase.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  14. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Once again I will name drop Saito Asuka as an example of a Nogi center that doesn't map to the "girl next door type." If management favors this type, then Asuka would not be the current Ace of the group. I will also point out that Ikoma wasn't the cuddly kind which may explain the hatred the fans have towards her.

Yoda's 2nd PB has outsold every other member PB but Ikuta and Maiyan -- just saying.

• Like Like x 3
  15. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

it clearly yoda has edge zukki on the popularity, a little.
    if fan have a problem with that then urge ppl to stop buying her PB and boost zukki's instead, or change the priority for pushing top 4ki which mean, yeah you know what i mean: m-g-m-t.

16. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    To me Asuka-chan is more similar to the Nanase-Yoda-Endo chara style than the Shiraishi-Ikuta.
    And again, if PB sales is that important tell me why Shiraishi and Ikuchan aren't the ones who centered most singles. Come on.
    Zukki acting in Eizouken is already bigger of whatever Yoda has done. It was huge.

I am not blaming only management, I know that is wotas and idols-otaku too who always fall for this kind of girls, the "shy-protect me, not that mischievous and over-the-top" chara, but to me management should show more variety, cause the aces Nogi is choosing currently are more and more following the same pattern and, to me, is not that fair for girls who do much more and show not only that stereotyped one.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

you talk centering, I talk first row-2nd row. i believe both were a separate issues (that to me not even a problem for nogi) if you want to call that really as issue.

i disagree if you put Asuka in the same category. she different beast on her own.
    prolonged the center issue: the pattern was the result of synergy between fan(ourselves) and the group, we actually can't blame mgmt much; as when they put Saku, it generally worked.
    maybe we can put a little discussion on why naachan has an edge over maiyan for the center spot, however, ikuchan I believe is has a different factor on her own, she too talented and well-sought for that; the jobs outside nogi.

for the closer future, beside asuka nogi still have the not so "shy-protect me" on zukki and kaki, so if someone have problem with that trope, the only possible way that you can do is to keep endorse them to the top.

• Agree Agree x 4
  18. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

We were comparing her to other 3rd gens, i.e. why she was the only 3rd gen in front row. Her 1st week photobook sales were higher than Zukki's total sales IIRC. And that's a pretty good indicator of popularity.

Management had their own ideals about center. They might ask "Does she have the right image we want for this song and for Nogi in general? Does she have good stage presence? Will she resonate with the general public?" But when it comes to fukijin in general and front row in particular and deciding where to place members, they'll probably be more basic about. If they know they want exactly one 3rd gen in front row then they might say "Yoda or Yamashita? Which one? Yoda killed it with her PB sales so let's go with her."

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    No, it's just that management counts whatever could support the ones that they want to favourite.

PB is important to be front row, but it doesn't matter if Nishino's PB sales have never been as big as Shiraishi's and Ikuta's ones, she'll be the ace of 1st gen, and same as Asuka-chan.

Yoda and Yamashita, both are top HS sellers, Yamashita recently had Eizouken which was big and surely reached a lot the general public who could easily recognize her, but let's go with Yoda cause well..., PB suddenly becomes more important again.

Doesn't matter if we already have Asuka as 1st gen ace, and Endo as 4th gen ace, let's go with Yoda which seems another Nanase successor and follows the same-chara pattern. Who cares about variety. To be the top you have to be like them. Poor Yamashita, Kubo, Umezawa, Ozono...doesn't matter if they're doing the best and showing their personalities, they're not enough Nanaseish for management.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  20. Cop pop

Cop pop Kenkyuusei

You know what. SteCola, it's nothing surprised when yoda is in 1st row now, (actually zukki also should be in 1st row). But, maybe because management also need to push 4th gen, That's why they moved zukki to 2nd row (just guessing)

You don't like the facts that yoda is the only one from 3rd gen that being chosen in 1st row. Maybe because yoda isn't your type and when comparing the popularity among 3rd gen, it's obvious that right now Yoda and zukki should be the first pick for management (but for now yoda's popularity is more than zukki a bit). So, for management to choose yoda in the 1st row is nothing to be questioned about.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1