1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DISCUSSION] Member's Popularity & Management "Pushing"

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by aakun, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

mixi:
    16. 倉持明日香 8,485(+80)
    25. 仲川遥香   3,258(+1)

handshake:
    15 - = - 倉持   *0/21     19/21     21/21 完売
    36 - v - 仲川   *0/21     *0/21     *0/21     *3/21     *6/21     *6/21 ※極少1部

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    I don't and i'm not just saying that because i'm an Asuka fan.

3. oddball

oddball Member

Mnn, she was this time last year but I felt as though Harugon has dropped of the radar a bit where as Mocchi is gainly popularity slowly but surely

I'm expecting them to place quite close together in the elctions however.

4. Llewella

Llewella Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    ^ Quite close ... Mocchi is able to enter senbatsu with some luck. Harugon will need luck to be in undergirls ...

5. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

http://stage48.net/wiki/index.php?title=AKB48_Members
    Have a look at Reinyan's.
    Between Nov and December she had decreased from 931 to 261? You're kidding right? It must be a mistake, cause that would mean she was lower than Chikariina by that time!! Just what happened in November?!
    It kinda makes sense though cause there's a huge leap to 600 then she carries on. I wonder if anyone has the chart copied from 2ch or anywhere else though.

I'm speechless. I never saw anything like this in my entire history with mixi.

6. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

reinyan's community was deleted so they had to start a new one.

7. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Looks like Sae has recovered, while Tomochin situation just gets worse each day...

8. frenchymelody

frenchymelody Kenkyuusei

• Wow ! MajiGaku 2 has a pretty good effect on Rena's popularity xD
      (and look at Yuko @___@ this is insane xD)

9. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

ouch -50. this is like, the worst so far D=.

AND GO YUKO <3 *still paying she gets closer and close to mariko*

and look at ricchan. shes still going +20 in every update D=. amazing ;_; <3

10. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

GO, GO Amina!

Let's hope Sato Amina stays in senbatsu AND gets to be shown in the PVs (and not just for a few seconds) [rock]

Damn you, AKB management, for ignoring her even though the fans voting her into senbatsu :angry:

11. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

^
    I've never understood that. I mean dispite the fact that her being voted in senbatsu was no accedent Akip has never willingly put her in sebatsu. I honestly don't know why, maybe I haven't been in the fandom long enough but it seems kinda crule to me.

This is the disscusion on member popularity thread, anybody have any ideas?

12. ET920

ET920 Member

She is old and her appeal, compared to everyone else, is limited. She only attracts wotas, which fill her line in handshake events and vote for her, but she doesn't have mainstream appeal. That is why she is never pushed. Plus you can only have 12 media senbatsu, and her roof isn't enough to reach the floor (which in this election would probably be 14-16k).

13. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

^
    Harsh but okay. If the election is the only way to know ones popularity, how do we know she doesn't have mainstream appeal? Without being given a chance we can never know... I'm not sure if anima has ever even been given a chance.

14. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

you are wrong.

her appeal isnt limited, a big part of amina's fanbase are girls fyi. the only reason why we could suppose she isn't/wasn't pushed is because of her age because shes "too old" to be added to senbatsu now (shes not actually old. shes 20, and so will be most of senbatsu this year)

15. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Maybe becuz she is not in Ohta, Ogi, Watanabe, Horipro or Someday. So she doesn't have a push from her agency to force Aki-P to feature her in main AKB48 works.

Her agency specialty is stage musical, so she got some stage works but rarely on TV, Radio or AD, so there is not much media exposure for her.

16. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

But the question is why the big agencies didn't take her...

17. ET920

ET920 Member

That is a chicken-egg problem: Mainstream appeal comes with senbatsu, and senbatsu comes with mainstream appeal. The thing is, she was 8th and was senbatsu, but now she has been pushed back due the popularity of others.

And I know she was pushed to eighth by wotas, not girls. Who handshakes with her is hard to know, though.

Why no agencies? Because she wants to be a radio personality, and there is little to promote in those girls. You want people to appear in TV, in magazines, but not in radio where only your voice can be noticed.

18. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

I don't think Amina only appeals to wotas, far from it; I remember seeing handshake event footage when Amina's line was full of little girls going "Amina-chan kawaii!" and it was adorable cos she was so good with them :cute:
    In a lot of senses, Amina is an ideal idol. <3

19. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

^^ you are wrong again =/

just see both mixi and handshaking sales lists. amina is there in the top 18 in both, excluding ske that means she would be part of 16nin senbatsu in terms of popularity. others where pushed so amina fell back some positions, but shes still technically popular enough to be part of the senbatus team.

and yes of course she was pushed to 8# in the first election with a wota fanbase, but that's not the case with her anymore. she does not rely completely in a mainly wota fanbase now

and the radio personality is a new thing. she only started saying that some months ago way after the agencies where decided. why the big agencies didnt take her? i don't know because i dont know how those things work but what if ducan asked for her first, and then ota or any of the others were also interested in amina but since ducan asked first they got piority. and then since like they announced the agency offers in a concert with tons of people its not like she can turn down the offer after that and wait for a better one, things like that would look horrible in japan. so there was nothing she could do.

that's just a crazy theory i just thought of, maybe noone else was interested in her i dunno. but theres nothing she can do about that now. this agency obviously does not care about pushing their girls in akb-related activities so amina was just doomed about that. at least now they gave her this radio show she wanted, but they clearly don't have the power to push her into senbatsu. so she pretty much gave up about that already, as sad as that is.

20. Azarashi

Azarashi Kenkyuusei

Amina is a mystery. The problem is that she is one of the kind, all other girls who are popular enough to be in 26nin senbatsu are in Katyusha, she is the only one out... If there were one or two more girls we could try to find similarities: age, agencies, whatever... But if it's only Amina - it can be anything.