1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DISCUSSION] Which Under Girl should be in senbatsu next?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by ohPomeloo, Jul 26, 2013.

1. ohPomeloo

ohPomeloo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Which girl that have NEVER NEVER NEVER EVER been in senbatsu do you think should be in senbatsu next time?

I personally think Hinapyon should give it a try because Hina is a very talented girl, she got a black belt (I forgot what she got Blakc Belt for...) and she is now getting a lot of attention by the fans. A lot of people say she is an interesting person, and her recent blog post have two times more comment than before, reaching 500! I think she is cute too.

People who have not enter senbatsu yet are: Eto Misa, Kashiwa Yukina, Kawago Hina, Saito Chiharu, Nakamoto Himeka, Higuchi Hina, Yamato Rina, and Wada Maaya.

People who have enter senbatsu once: Ito Nene, Kawamura Mahiro, Nagashima Seira, Hatanaka Seira, and Miyazawa Seira.

2. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka
    Re: [DISCUSSION] Which Under Girl should be in senbatsu next

Well they all deserve to get a chance once, cause i do believe that some members in sembatsu are currently weaker in star power than some in undergirls and i think actually putting the girl in sembatsu can help determine if that is true, to get the ultimate sembatsu.

3. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Out of the last four who haven't been selected I would like to see:

1. Saito Chiharu
    2. Higuchi Hina
    3. Wada Maya
    4. Yamato Rina

They definitely deserve a shot before any more 2nd generation.

4. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra

Personally I'd like to bring Hoshino Minami back into the senbatsu fold, as well as Yamato Rina for the first time.
    But, as a center for the next single, you know who I would bring as the center.

:blush:

5. Ahjuju

Ahjuju Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai

I love everyone so it is so difficult to choose who should be in senbatsu. But I do want the 1st gen who have never been in senbatsu to be in senbatsu at least once. For upcoming single maybe throw 2 1st gen into senbatsu that haven't been in senbatsu before (Saito Chiharu and one of the other three Maya, Rina, or Hina). I personally want Chiharu to definitely make senbatsu though. Then I think management will throw in 1 2nd gen into senbatsu.

Other members that I want to rejoin senbatsu are:
    1. Minami
    2. Rotti
    3. Noujo
    4. Sayunyan
    5. AHHHHHHH I just want to name everyone!

6. kikoemaska

kikoemaska Kenkyuusei

Lottie should be in Senbatsu. She's pretty, has a good voice and athletic. :)

7. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

AmiAmi has already gotten 2 senbatsu opportunities but I'm hoping she gets more because she's the type of Idol that would really benefit from regularly being on TV. Of course, this is just speaking of NogiDoko, maybe the new show will rectify that problem by not only being limited to senbatsu? (can only hope)

I love some Yamato so I hope she gets in there once before they seriously start pushing 2nd gen. Dunno why Higuchi-hime hasn't snuck her way in yet, she'd fit perfectly in a song with the other NGK princesses (Maiyan and Nanasemaru). Oh and the world needs more of Maaya's beauty, it's been deprived for way too long.:inlove:

8. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46

Well hello there, everyone.

I'm hanging out in Nogizaka thread and I see this and thought it was quite interesting.
    Since I noticed that in each and every single of Nogizaka46, every UG members are like take turn to enter the senbatsu. Well since Himetan already got her senbatsu debut, in Barrette, Higuchi and Maaya now in Kizuitara, well I suppose that leave us with Saito Chiharu and Yamato Rina then.

First, as for Saito Chiharu. I think it's about time for her to be in senbatsu, I mean I noticed she had grew her hair out long beautifully as it seen in the recent NOGIBINGO!, NogiDoko or the newest UG song perhaps. So for me, this should be considered by the management. ;)

Second, it's Yamato Rina. It's "YamaTomato" right? She's cute isn't she? So, that's a good sign. [blush]

9. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Yamato or Chiharu. Its painful seeing that there's still 2 1st gen girls left who haven't been in senbatsu yet and theres already 2nd gen coming in for spots since its time for them to get promoted.

I want Rottie to show in senbatsu more. Back row is fine honestly you notice her enough in Nogibingo and Nogidoko

10. ReadyFortyEight

ReadyFortyEight Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Twitter:
    redyp46

Yeah, it really breaks my heart. I just wish the management will think and consider that they're worth to give a chance to be in senbatsu. Because they are deserved it, indeed.

As for Rottie though, she made it to the senbatsu for twice. First single, and the latest 8th single. Since she considered to be the best singer in Nogizaka46, I suppose she have that quality that other might not have. I'm sure she'll do just fine, whether in senbatsu or UG. ;)

11. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yamatomato and Chiharu I believe will get their shot next single. They should get their chance before any returning UG or 2nd Gen. It would be a shame if not. MisaMisa without a doubt needs to be in senbatsu. I also would like to see the return of Kanarin and Rarin. As for 2nd Gen, Karin, Junna, Maichun or Kotoko.

Last edited: May 10, 2014
  12. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I agree that Chiharu and Tomato should get a chance.

As for which Kenkyuusei should become under members next, certainly Karin and Kotoko are on my list.

13. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Yes, Karin would be nice. It would be interesting to see if she is with Kazumin. That is of course Kazumin doesn't get dropped to UG which I'm really nervous about.

14. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Doubt kazumin will get dropped to UG, in management's eyes there r girls that are less "marketable" in their eyes IMO. Plus kazumin as of late has got some appearances in variety shows

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

She is indeed a mood maker for the group and having her out of senbatsu would be a hard pill to swallow. I would like to see her in 2nd row but who knows what mgmt does. There is always that one decision that mgmt makes that angers fans.

16. L4verra

L4verra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wadamaya
    Twitter:
    L4verra
    Now that we get the senbatsu announcement soon, I think I'm going to say that Chiharu OR Tomato makes it, but not both. Because of the demand for the 2nd gens to make a statement (all eyes are on Yamazaki Rena or Shinuchi Mai), it's possible that only one of the last two 1st gens who haven't made it, make it.

I wouldn't be surprised of Chiharu and Tomato both get screwed by management and both don't make it, but if we wanna be fair, send them both.

Regarding the other undergirls who have been in senbatsu, if Misa doesn't make it, someone's going to get punched.

17. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    I feel misa would be inside, since its a summer single.
    Not sure about chiharu but i have the feeling tomato will get into 9th senbatsu.

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Wow! Rage much? Don't get me wrong, this made me chuckle. [hehe]

It would be best for both Yamatomato and Chiharu are in at the same time. Don't want to subject the last one not being picked feeling like a loser.

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Yamatomato is in for the 9th single! Congrats! \ :v /

20. n4v1

n4v1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadakanna
    and now pray for chiharu plz, :cute:

edit:
    well, too bad "only" tomato makes it, :wall: