1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Do you think there are cases of bullying within the group?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by notsolittlej, May 17, 2014.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    I saw Tano make cutting comments to a number of members. I wondered if it was a role she was playing or if she is really that mean.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    you just bring my likeness to Tano more decreased.

I liked Tano back before SayoKuro released. Because that beautiful hair of hers :inlove:. But it gradually decreased because I think she acts way too cool, or slightly arrogant(?) I'm not really sure. And her face in that video, I don't like it for sure.
    Just saying, Mariko was also like that, but back then I can see that she's only joking (because her S chara?)

3. Yuki88

Yuki88 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    KuroiYuki88
    It might be just her being too blunt in speaking her thoughts, though? That she doesn't actually mean any harm.

4. escaparrac

escaparrac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    There is bullying 100%

I think names are not needed, but there was a time Tani Marika was crying after Odekake episodes and the girls even talked about that and laughed...

I think the most cases came up with the relation senpai-kouhai, and more likely really young girls like Tano or Miyawaki Sakura that increased their popularity really hard in a moment and they started to treat really badly their young comrades like "I am the best here, come to please me scrubs". But eventually time took them off the focus and our dearly beloved bullied girls come stronger than ever <3

5. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    if you don't want to mention the names, which episode it is so I can check it myself, please. This topic is very interesting indeed.

6. escaparrac

escaparrac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    I am looking for it, but i don't remember exactly the episode. One was where they did 2 teams for coking and they literally ignored Tani and Miyawaki just bullied her all day long.

Same for Murashige Anna, i felt really bad watching those 2 in Odekake... :(

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  7. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Shige? Is she belong to the bully group or bullied group?

8. escaparrac

escaparrac Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanimarika
    Bullied, but not on the same level as Tani.

Just rewatch Odekake and i think you could understand what I am saying ^^

She reminds me to Shasshi, no one noticed her, but she was the "dark ace" and now she is the queen. Hope Tani goes up this Sousenkyo and she can look the ones who treated badly from the top <3

9. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    It's a huge shock she skyrocket-ed to Undergirls from non rank. It'd be nice if she manage it to Senbatsu. or Kami7 Lol. Her transfer to SKE is a good thing indeed.

On the contrary, if Sakura is REALLY bullied Tani that's also bad. Please don't let this indifference be a hate feeling, Sakura XD

10. Kyon Thinh

Kyon Thinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Hi guys,
    I'm sorry for reviving this thread, but I'm late for the party, and still want to discuss something that I find interesting.

Let's talk about the 2012 Sashihara Rino scandal. 2012 is a very important year to AKB I must say. If you have paid more attention, you can see the change of group in this timeline to 2013. Most of the girls changed too. In 2013, their images are so different.
    The scandal happened one month after Sasshihara solo debut. For me it is not just coincidence. It is a plan, by whom I do not know, but I firmly believe it is a plan.
    1. It is a plan to increase Sashihara fame. If you choose this, I think the one behind is AkiP. I'll give 10% to this plan. Why? Sousenkyo is over, Rino has her better place, her fame has increased. I dont think AkiP will risk destroying her fanbase with this two edge knife. Beside, after that Sashihara was in depressed state, which I think it is true.
    2. It is a plan to kick Sashihara out of AKB48, and I give 90% to this. If this is right, I think one of the girl or someone close to them did this, and I think it is Kasai.

Why Kasai?
    Nice question. If you watch AKBingo and read some related stuff, you will see that from the end of 2011 to 2012, Kasai has changed. She is more princess type, and has many bad rumours.
    1. She dropped out many programs without reason, or handshake event with sickness reason. No one would do that, unless she has someone, who can defend her back.
    2. This lead to the 2013 scandal, in which tabloid revealed, that Kasai was dating with AKS Chief Kubota. Why I think it is true? Because in first rumour, that Kubota dated Shinoda, the tabloid got sued and lost. But the second one, they didnt get that, and they have pictures also.
    3. What was Kasai last senbatsu? Gingham check, the sousenkyo single. Now you can believe more in this theory. Kasai knew she would be dropped out of Senbatsu, and Sashihara will be pushed in 2012. Sashihara has jumped places, which mean her fanbase was rapidly increasing, and she has more talents than Kasai, and just solo debuted. Being a wota herself, she knows what fans want, she can also do MC and variety, which Kasai not good at. AkiP like Sashihara, cause she will be his new egg. And Kasai image is sexy type, in 2012 was too old to get any new fans, so it is harder to get money from her now.
    4. There is a rumour that Kasai bullied Sashihara and call her ugly along with Itano. Itano, I dont know, she always like I dont give a s***, but Kasai is terrify I know. Remember when she almost killed the two dokkiri MC in Akbingo? Sashihara was not pretty and also a wota, that's why this rumour is mostly true. Japanese hate otaku, they cant stand along if someone dirty standing with them, and otaku has been seen as dirty, or trash. Tomomi drifted away from Kasai because if she stayed with her, there was no benefit anymore.
    5. This is what I found, I dont trust it much, but it is maybe true. If you watch Akingo, you will remember the Inaba guy, whose oshimen is Kasai. Bibiko said they were related in the past, but when Bibiko asked he should give up on her, he said no, and Inaba liked to make fun of her with his food. But the last time he made Inaba gohan, Kasai ate that, and turned lovey dovey with him. After that, he just disappeared. Maybe that scene made someone upset, that is when I turn to reason 2.

If it is plan 2, they tried to kill Sashihara hope. But AkiP is one reason she couldnt be kicked out. And he was right, Sashihara didnt give up, and returned as a queen.
    Give me your thought if you think it is interesting, and please dont talk nonsense if you think it is bull****, because it is a theory.

11. trxsh

trxsh Member

Did you just spend the last week marathoning 6 years of AKBINGO?

12. Miruukii

Miruukii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yagurafuuko
    I know i did lol, jk jk
    I liked Chiyuu cause she cute, really that was it but then afterwards my love for her died down. But anyways Kasai never really seemed to be a bully type? Idk like yes she is a princess but still never saw her that way i just always saw her as a fisher...i guess its all just an act, really sometimes you can't always trust people especially when you're in a girl group filled with many members and i guess they want to feel like they are the superior one.

13. Kyon Thinh

Kyon Thinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Haha lol, yeah, I just wanted to see Sato Amina , Myao and Sae, I miss them...

I think it is just an act. It's not because I hate her or something, I even did like her.
    Kasai has manipulation ability and I think she is aware of it. Most the time the show is scripted, but not in words, they just tell them what to do, not how to do. That's why Myao is a mad dog in it. But Myao actually is a scaredy cat and quite a nice kid. She is not a good actor, when you look into her eyes before she does something, you can feel what is going on in her head. Sayaka and Sae stay true for what they are, rough but true. I also think team K has the best relationship under Sayaka. Not only they are gen 2, who are kouhai compare to founding member gen 1, but also because of the captain. Sayaka was a bullied type, and Sae too. Yuko on the other hand is the funny type. They know it is bad to bully someone, and I think they dont let anyone in team do it. Many KKS respect them, Sae even has a fanbase, so I think they must be nice.

Or maybe, I read too much Conan...

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@Kyon Thinh Kasai is also a 2nd gen and she's very close with 2nd gen especially with Sae, so if you think 2nd gen and Sae have the best personnalities and they would never let their friends bully others, then it means your theory about Kasai being a bully isn't true. Besides if Kasai did something that bad, I doubt that she would get invited again to AKB anniversary events, etc. I don't think she is behind Sasshi's scandal at all, and I don't see Kasai as the type to bully (imo) even her "princess" personnality seems more of a chara. I mean, we never know about bullying issues but there is nothing that makes me think that Kasai bullied anyone. That rumor about Kasai/Tomochin is not reliable, and clearly this rumor was created because these 2 had the "princess" personnality and the "mean girls" image. But if you follow them, they're very sweet girls, they also get along with a lot of other (former) AKB members who are known to have good personnalities too.

About this thread, I think we almost never get a hint or evidence of bullying... but not long ago there's that whole Naanya / 15th gen issue, she tweet about not being invited to their party and it seems like they got issues with their friendship in the past months ._. There was long discussions about this in Naanya's thread some time ago.

15. Kyon Thinh

Kyon Thinh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Sae was close to everyone, not just Kasai, she is genking after all, her best friend I think is Sayaka ( I trust my view). Sae doesnt joke about Gorilla fact, and in Shoujiki Shougi, Sae questions are quite nice but close, and Sayaka questions are too. Beside, Sasshi was not in Team K, so it might happen somewhere else. And I find Kasai behaviour in 2012 very strange.
    Well, theory is theory after all, unless one of those girls talk about it. Sometimes I also dont want to trust it too much, 'cause it will also make me feel bad. But it is nice to talk about it here, so thanks guys.
    The bond in AKB now is not as good as their senpai. I think because they are friends with benefit more than just friends, well some of them.

16. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Watching 6 years of AKBingo to ANALyze the member instead of enjoying it for what the show was... I guess that's what the "new" fandom has become. :lol:

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

18. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    Here's my (possibly) unpopular opinion about the whole 15th gen bullying thing. I don't think it's true. When the Naanya thing came out first, the instagram thing, it felt more like an attempt of creating some buzz around her name. Just like what usual teenagers do, when their best friend suddenly finds someone else who they also would like to be friends with it. They just start to get somewhat jealous to the others. I don't see it as bullying, being not included in something. However, what she did (shitposting, kinda. middle finger emoji etc), CAN be counted as bullying. As verbal/cyber bullying
    (someone spreading nasty rumors about someone else: ✓). With making that post "accidentally" (we'll never know if it really was an accident or not) on her public account, therefore the entire rumor/scandal began spreading about "entire 15th gen bullying her".

As I (someone who's actually neutral about Naanya, I don't like nor dislike her. just acknowledge she's there) see this situation: Naanya just wanted to get people's attention. And, she actually got it, just not as she expected. And then, after that, it was just a whatever situation for her, so she just went ahead and did whatever came to her mind.

However, it's kinda sad how Miki was pulled into all this. But well, what happened has happened. Can't do anything against it.

Also, I'm not saying there isn't bullying in the group, there is, probably, but this whole 15th gen thing is just too exaggerated.

19. Mana

Mana Under Girls

@natsunishi But Miki has nothing to do with the Naanya / 15th gen situation though? *confused* and I wasn't talking about that IG post actually. I was talking about 15th gen making a Halloween Party with all original 15th gen members except Naanya, and she tweet about it saying she was free and would attend if she was invited. She then celebrate Halloween together with other 15th gen (not original ones) and draft members. This was discussed more than the IG thing.

20. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    @Mana well, I'm kinda late in the party with my opinion, but it wasn't going for you specifically. Just in general about the whole 15th gen situation. :D I tried to write it once, but I somehow couldn't find the right way to express my thought, but this time, I did. So I wrote.

But about the halloween thing, I wouldn't count that as bullying. Or, wouldn't count that as anything bad. But it's probably because I myself don't feel bullied or any bad if I don't get invited to the class reunions (or, more like "squad reunions") that my high school friends throw 2-3 times a year. I know, not the best example, but I can't bring up anything better D:

And, the Miki thing was more like a sidenote. Just a mention that I'm somewhat sad that (yet) another member has to go too. That I'm somewhat sad it's linked to the Naanya-situation D: