1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD Documentary of AKB48: Sonzai suru Riyuu (2016/07/08)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Dec 16, 2014.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
  3. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Which girls would you like it to focus on @STS ? At some point they have to change over to focussing on the newer, less known girls. If not this documentary, it would have to be the next one. There's not a lot they can really do about that as people graduate. This documentary will help the girls become better known as well.

I'm just hoping Moekyun made it in somewhere :eek: Happy about so much Naachan though. It will be a long wait until January.

4. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hm... actually now Sakura-Jurina-Sayanee-Paruru-Mion (15gen may be a little) and Sassi-Mayu. Harunyan troll and Yukirin! and a lot Yuinhan (may be 9gen relationship)

5. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

^
    So many senbatsu girl. They don't need this documentary, tbh.

Glad the focus was mainly on theater girl. Sad that with such many girl to focus, I will have difficulties enjoying the story.
    Well, looking forward to it.

6. Parikkuren

Parikkuren Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

So you wanted a documentary largely featuring kennin members who will be in their own group documentaries?
    I don't mind kennins, some of my favorite girls benefit from them, but it's super nice that this docu actually focused on AKB members, and the ones will soon be the faces of the group along with theater girls. If I wanted to see a bunch of senbatsu members I could watch almost literally anything else.

• Like Like x 2
  7. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    as documentary needn't this unknown girls. c'mon more casual fans go to the cinema because they want know more about TOP members, but when they are come to the cinema (or buy DVD) they see documentary about girls they've probably never even seen. For example my friend who know only Jurina-Mayuu-Sasshi-Paruru, and her oshi is Juri-tan, she don't know anythig about other members. of course for her this documentary will be not interesting.

now Yes! if mngm need Pr company for young gens they may pay little attention only for Mion, or 15gen summary(?) like Jurina in the past

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    So... in the end it didn't became "Documentary of Takahashi Minami"... neither "Documentary of the 10 years of AKB48"... but "Documentary of the new gen of AKB48"

That's actually a risky move... having no great names to back up this is a big down for casual fans and general public... and send it straightly to niche audience, more than currently it is. So expect the lowest overall sales of any documentary of 48g

• Like Like x 1
  9. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Hmm I just think that the kennin have their own documentary in their group HKT(Sakuratan Sasshi) NMB(Sayanee Milky) SKE(Jurina) so if you want to watch about it you just have to wait than and I don't like your attitude you just say AKB will be end. It in crisis now brabrabra and you want them to create another documentary and just repeat something in the past again and again. I think it really clear now isn't what is the main crisis that happen inAKB now and it in your people mind is because new member isn't known by many people. Thay have to do something to make them be known if not everything will come to an end. The old members cannot stand in this group forever thay have to move on to their dream too. And if you want Mayuyu and Yukirin doc(maybe in future NGT doc with Kitarie?) you just have to hope for it to happen than good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  10. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    +1

it's risky move. But well appreciated, than pushing kennin over and over again. They already have exposure from their own group documentary. The end of AKB begin when they don't push their own girl.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2016
    • Like Like x 2
  11. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

All the better reason to watch. Time for those casual viewers(and casual friends of yours) to learn some girls names. It's not hard, isn't it?:)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    For me documentary is something that can introduce me to another member that I don't know or don't like
    I allways start following the group after watch their documentary

• Like Like x 2
  13. M4YUYU

M4YUYU Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mutuotomu
    Twitter:
    tomutomutomuuuu
  14. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    That tanotomu pair.:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I appreciate it that the newgens are given more focus.

Maybe there'll be a time AKB's sales will go down a bit when the overpushed ori-gens leave but at least the new gens will have the opportunity to rebuild AKB.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

17. SineCos

SineCos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okadanana
    Nice say my little devil girl komi.:approve:

18. nathan_drake

nathan_drake Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    just repost, surveys from the documentary booklet

"the most respected member"
    [​IMG]

"which akb members face do you like the most ?"
    [​IMG]

19. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Who is the third on the most respected ranking?

20. Kiri

Kiri Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    岡田奈々 / 손채영
    Yokoyama Yui.