1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Documentary of FAN48

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Documentary of FAN48, Apr 25, 2016.

1. Documentary of FAN48

Documentary of FAN48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Hello everyone!

Last year in December, it was 10 years since the first AKB48 performance. Some people had came out with idea to create a special fan documentary especially for this occassion. Idea was simple: fans all around the world will shot their own entries and in the end everyting will be put together and released on 10th anniversary of this japanese pop idol. Unfortunately, very few people joined and after some problems this documentary was pulled of from the internet and whole project was buried.

Right now we are trying to bring this documentary back to the life, but we need more entries. So this is your chance to be part o it! We want to make this documentary longer and give it another chance!

You don’t need special recording equipment or audio/video skills. You can shot a video even on your mobile phone. There are only two conditions: First, lenght of the final product cannot exceed five minutes. During this period you can talk, for example, about how did you find out this group, who are your favorite members or how does it feel to be a fan of AKB48…In short, every thing related to AKB48. Second, video has to be sent until 31th May 2016. After this deadline we will start putting all entries together and making whole documentary.

Released date is not know yet because we don’t know how many videos we will actually have for this documentary. One thing is for sure – it won’t be more than a month after the deadline.

If you want to join to this project, please, fill this application and send it to our email adress. You will get an confirmation email with instructions and link for a uploading server.

In case of any questions, feel free to ask anything you want. You can contact us by our email documentary.of.fan48@gmail.com or through our Facebook page. We are excited to do this!

Application can be found here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1CI...

2. Matsui Hikari

Matsui Hikari Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Umm.....any moderator gonna stop by?

Anyways, this belongs in the Stage48 Theatre board and not the General AKB Discussion board.....

3. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

Thats what the "Report" button is for. :awesome:

4. Doodleboy

Doodleboy Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It actually belongs in the "forum projects" board. It's there now. :)

Anyway, this is an interesting concept. I wonder how it's going to work though.

5. blindastaroth

blindastaroth Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kodama Haruka
    Twitter:
    BlindAstaroth
    I had a question:
    I'm from Chile and i wanna participate...
    It's have to be in english or i can use my native languaje with subs?

I speak spanish, and i can berely speak english xD

6. roxyakbbliss48

roxyakbbliss48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    sailorcadetR
    this sounds like a cool idea i might want to join

7. mcbcagirl

mcbcagirl Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    lilxicanita
    I love the idea; I might join

8. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I'm part of a Latin American FB, we shared this and people seemed interested!! Good luck.

Sent from my LG-X130g using Tapatalk