1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Does your oshi have a song that "represents" her?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by polar_star, Oct 17, 2014.

?

Does your oshi have a song that "represents" her?

1. Yes, one

40 vote(s)
    29.4%
  2. Yes, more than one

69 vote(s)
    50.7%
  3. No, only a song that represents her generation/team/etc

21 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. No, nothing

10 vote(s)
    7.4%
  5. Other??

3 vote(s)
    2.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    I've been wondering, since we don't really get new stages with original units anymore, does your oshi and other favorites have songs that represent them? For example a song that people would vote on RH to support her.

For me, Ayachan has centered B-sides and has units that represents her in SKE RH so I feel pretty lucky.

But I think Harutamu only has a song that represents 5th gen. Reinyan had original units but didn't center anything until Next Girls this year so her fans probably had divided votes in RH. Wanchan... erm probably nothing.

What about your oshis??

2. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Well… Mocchi, Yagi, and Tomu all basically came to be during the worst possible time, really.

Mocchi has her solo single.. She had a co-lead role in JJ with Takamina… decent parts in Dakishimeraretara… but nothing that represents her, besides her solo a-side.

Yagi? Nothing. At all. She's only covered and performed in other girls' songs :(

Tomu doesn't really have anything either.

It's a hard life.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jayden

Jayden Kenkyuusei

^ Mocchi subbed in so many performances in Request hour concerts that it was amazing, haha. Props to her.

Tomu has show fight?

My oshis have their representative songs, which is nice. But solo songs irritatingly can't be voted in request hour except those that are considered units, so..

4. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    For Annin, I think there's only Hashire Penguin, which is rather the "represents her gen" song. I can count "Tsugi no season" here as well. Maybe the AnJuRiRe
    song? Idk. And for Jurina.. nah, Oogoe Diamond. Suzukake -thehellknowsthefulltitle- Nanchara. And a lots of other SKE songs.

5. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    No nothing. I wouldn't know what to vote for in Request hour.

None of the unit songs she has been in represent her in any way. You could say she has the first gen song but then she shares that with 16 others and the lyrics were more about some other girl(s). And I don't think she'll ever have a song that represents her.

I think this applies to a lot of girls.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2014
  6. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    She came at a great time, 4th gen were able to be part of original stages, she's part of 4 original units and has been front row for a lot of Bsides. She has a solo single and a solo song on French Kiss last single. I think she is well represented. Not as much as big time senbatsu members for sure, but still.
    Wasn't Yagi part of a double center for Kimi no Uso wo Shitteita? (If my memory doesn't fail me)
    Show Fight!
    She's center of Wink wa Sankai, that's not nothing, I'd say she has two songs that represent her.

Annin is center for Eien Yori Tsuzuku You ni.

If I had to vote for a song that represents my oshis in RH, I would vote for Bara no Kajitsu for Nattsun of course, she's the center (and I sadly think she will never get anything better than this), and probably Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium for Makiho. Even if she wasn't part of the original formation, she is a 15th gen anyway.

7. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    I know, but somehow I don't really feel like that it's her song.

8. Galaxy Red

Galaxy Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    well, takamina has a lot doesn't she?:lol: I vote for oteage lullaby on last RH but apparently more fans vote for itoshisa no accel. and also she said that "yabureta hane" from her 1st single represents her the most

9. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Well Tomu has Show Fight like people said, Yagi also centered Upcoming Girls this year & that song from Maeshika. I would say that's still pretty decent.

For Ayachan it's mainly Aun no Kiss and then her UG song. She was also wcenter with Matsurina for Fuyu no Kamome I think.

10. souchan48

souchan48 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Too much that whenever during Request hour, lots of discussions which song to vote.
    And when they decided to focus on voting one song, they still votes for the other songs lol.

11. PointyCrayon

PointyCrayon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Yeah! Sayaka's got Yume no Dead Body and Jungle Gym! (Not sure if i'm missing any other ones)

12. PooPyon

PooPyon Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yoshihashi Yuzuka
    Twitter:
    akibachans
    Dakishimetaikedo from NMB's latest album ;)

---

Well, Sumire has Kimi no Senaka which she WCenter with Lovetan, but that's just it lol. She was Mayu's backdancer/singer in Hatsukoi yo, Konnichiwa, so that's something? I guess?

Tano and Abemaru have nada (Hashire Penguin if you count a generation song), Milky has Warukii and Zipper (along with Mousou Girlfriend and some Aka songs, I guess), Kawaei's got Haste to Waste (and Boku wa Ganbaru??) and Nagisa has one Teppoutai song along with Kimi to Deatta boku wa Kawatta.

Funny thing is, I always attribute Itoshisa no Accel with Yui [hehe] Not sure why, maybe because she looks so badass/graceful in her solo perf. costume in Tokyo Dome last year ahah. I adore May though; would love her to sing that live sometimes.

13. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Totally off topic, but I remember how happy I was when this was announced. Cutest Wcenter ever, this Suuchan/Lovetan combo should have been a permanent thing or even a subunit. <3

I remember simpler times when I just had to vote for Kikyou and Heart Gata Virus to support all my favorites.
    Now I'd have to vote for 10+ songs and not even all my favorite girls would be included. AKB48 is still so freaking good but so complicated now.:^^;:

So I've properly thought about it, and if I want to vote for a song representing my favorites in RH (not a song where they are in backrow but a song in which they are prominently featured and/or a song designed for them) it goes something like this:

Tatsuya Makiho: /
    Kojima Natsuki: Bara no Kajitsu (I still can't get over the fact that she actually centered this. Nattsun went from nothing to UG center and then back to nothing)
    Nakanishi Chiyori: nothing (or maybe Ima, Kimi wo Omou? But I don't feel this really represents her)
    Iwasa Misaki: Seikaku ga Warui Onna no Ko (I hope Wasafans will vote for this one instead of DoReMi now, it is so much better! I wish we could vote for the perfection that is Mujin Eki though)
    Ogasawa Mayu: Nando mo Nerae!
    Okada Nana: /
    Yamamoto Sayaka: Jungle Gym, Yume no Dead Body, Dakishimetaikedo
    Yamada Nana: Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka? and now Tomodachi I guess
    Ju JingYi: Yokaze no Shiwaza or Mushi no Ballad (would vote for the later one, and in SNH RH of course)

14. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Yes, Paruru has Eien Pressure.

if the video does not show watch the video here

She also has Douki (solo song for Maji 3), Hashire Penguin!, and also (although it's a Mayu center song originally) Kimi no C/W has been performed a lot more with Paruru as center (during all her time in team B), so I associate it with Paruru (and she's perfect for this song XD).

I hope we get new stages in 2015, because girls like Paruru and Yui debuted long ago, yet they don't even have original stage, or original stage unit as center... It makes no sense :/ So I hope they really bring the new stages next year.

For my other oshis, most of them also have songs to represent them, Yukirin has so many (especially Yokaze no Shiwaza, and Temo Demo no Namida). Naanya has Party is Over, Kinou Yori Motto Suki, Kimi no Hitomi wa Planetarium. Rena has Kareha no Station. Sayanee has 3 solo songs and NMB center. Sakura has Kataomoi no Karaage. Miyuki has Warukii and Zipper. Maiyan has Girl's Rule (and Shibuya Blues, Dekopin). Ikuchan has Nandome no Aozora ka?, and (even if she's not center) Kimi no Na wa Kibou definitely represent her. and for my favorite graduates, like my kami-oshi Acchan, and oshis like Tomochin, Yuko, Tomomi etc. well yeah they have more than enough songs to represent them, especially since they had many original stages XD

I also have members that I like who don't especially have songs to represent them. I love the 14th gen trio, Mako has songs to represent her but I think Miki and Naachan don't, so I hope they get their own songs to represent them someday.

15. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Funny, I see this song as a Nattsun center because she was Paruru's under and was there way more often than Paru-san. I remember seeing Paruru perform it after a streak of Nattsun center and I was like WTF? And then I remembered she was the original center. :^^;:

16. kfcephalopod

kfcephalopod Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Shiichan was in the original Saboten to Gold Rush lineup but... yeah you can hardly call that her unit when she was basically a back dancer...

I personally associate Kikyou with her since she used to under for Rinatin for it and centered it during the KKS stage, but I also kinda doubt that if it was voted into RH that they would put her in the unit, let alone the center.

17. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    ... WELL... my oshi... mmmmm...

... at least, Karen (my 2oshi) have all the NO NAME songs :awesome:

18. Mana

Mana Under Girls

haha I didn't count who performed it more, but if Nattsun really did it more than Paruru, then I probably have selective memory for my oshi [hehe]
    Both of them did great for Kimi no C/W though ;D Paruru being in the original song/Pv, and original center on team B, it's the reason why I felt the song represent her well. Mayuyu also did great at being center in the Pv. Nattsun is great too. As expected, I love Paruru's one the most though XD

19. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    @Mana oh don't worry I wasn't challenging you on how many times Paruru/Nattsun performed it. I just mean that it's funny that our biases make us relate to the song differently. :lol:

20. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    She has Zipper & Warukii. Catchy songs!

@rka I thought Ai no Iro is a Sae-solo center?