1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Donate to Stage48

Discussion in 'Announcements & News' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Apr 7, 2014.

1. MuhdNurHidayat

MuhdNurHidayat Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    The one I quote is my post from "Rant & Rave" thread, though removed most parts.

Just asking if... is it possible to use other donating method? :^^;:
    I've reactivate my PayPal account but seems that there is no ways to 'insert' my money into PayPal...
    They only support top-up from RHB bank account which I don't have (and the bank is far from here, about 20km, I need to take 3 rounds of public bus (6 in total including journey back) if I go there)
    Other than top-up, they only accept credit/debit cards (I only have ATM cards)

I know I don't need to donate now, but if this continues, maybe I won't be able to donate at all...

So far, all things I bought are via agents (except Taobao that I can buy myself)... Which I just transfer the money from my account to their account... I'll 'top-up' my bank account in Petronas petrol station before use that same bank account to transfer...
    Is it possible for you to receive my money via other person's email?? (the agent's email, only if they allow me to transfer via them, if can then I'll try contact them)

In case of Taobao, the China's website have partnership with local banks and supports Maybank, so I can use my Maybank ATM card to buy... Buying from China saves a lot as RM5 = ±¥10
    upload_2014-4-12_19-46-58.png

The paying method of Taobao for Malaysian:
    upload_2014-4-12_20-26-56.png

For online games (including Osu!), I just buy MOLpoints top-up ticket code at 7eleven just behind my house, top-up into my account and then use it... :^O^:

2. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ :hehe:

Question: Is there any specific amount of donation to achieve the Stage48 Donor status?
    [Edit] The question has been answered by the admin/mod. Thanks!
    I don't know much about donation. As mentioned before, donation can be done anytime so I intent to donate little by little throughout the year.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2014
  3. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan
    I have donated all the residual money in my paypal account as I don't really use it nowadays.

Hope you dont mind that's so little. :^^;: It also includes the US$4 PayPal gave me for free before (thanks PayPal for the support to stage48 :shifty: )

4. MuhdNurHidayat

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    pfft.... Why I didn't get any free money from PayPal??
    :cry2:
    If I get that, I'll use it to donate too... :^^;:

It's not that I don't have money at all... Just that I can't insert them into PayPal...
    This month, I used RM70 (which is actually higher than usual as my limit is RM50 per month)
    Only buying three things, and I had used up RM70... :fear:
    I want to donate RM20 to Stage48 for the beginning (I don't know how much is that in USD currently) as that's fair enough, a lot of things are sold at price of RM20 here...
    After few months, I'll of course donate more... Depending on my condition in university/college/matriculation (haven't confirmed it, they (MOE) will announce by letter later)
    But first of all, is that PayPal issue... :(

Edit: Wait... I'll try to contact some Malaysian that have both PayPal and RHB account to help me by using 'transfer money to friend' option... I just realized that function exists... I'll now send to all my Facebook friends asking about this 'transfer money' option... And I really hope they can help me... A lot of my friends are on the same boat as me...
    If they can help, then it would be like this:
    1. Top-up my money inside BSN bank account by using the bank agent at Petronas Petrol Stand 3km away...
    2. Transfer the money from BSN bank account to my friend's RHB account (the one who want to help)
    3. Ask him/her to transfer the money from his/her RHB account into his/her PayPal.
    4. Ask him/her to 'transfer money' from his/her PayPal into my PayPal.
    5. Then, I use the money and donate...
    Note: It is not possible to directly bank-in the money into their RHB account because the petrol stand is BSN Bank Agent, not RHB... Nearest RHB bank is ±20km away as stated earlier...

5. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    You don't have to donate to the site. It's only an option. You'll be perfectly able to enjoy the forum even without sending us any money.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  6. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

I Just sent my donation. Eventhough its little, it came from the bottom of my empty heart. :D

Until the Last idol!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
  7. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I donated, please keep this community alive as much as possible <3

8. Kuura

Kuura Future Girls Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    I donated just now, thank you for providing us this wonderful place!

9. hobolic

hobolic Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    mogishinobu
    I know you don't need the money now, but I donated anyway.
    Just a small way of saying thanks to everything you guys have done!

10. Andi Ilham

Andi Ilham Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayui02
    Twitter:
    darkshinescales
    i donated but i don't know where's my badge :^^;:

[​IMG]

11. Afro_Stud

Afro_Stud Member Retired Staff

The badge will appear once an admin has confirmed the donation. It doesn't happen immediately because the donations take place externally.

Thanks for donating.

12. Jeffsquall

Jeffsquall Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    donated now...

the best 48 group forum need to continue this trend! and tks for the hard work!

13. MuhdNurHidayat

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    I wonder if this donating system of this forum will turned out become something like Osu!'s donating system (which only last for some months - depends on amount of donation)

Anyway, I take back all my words before and I want to apologize for the troubles I'd made...

After getting some explanations from friends and other forums about PayPal and ATM cards, I actually can use my ATM card on shopping malls, on the internet and PayPal... (and I've just realize the real function of 'VISA' that printed on all of my ATM cards)

I'll just need to wait until this October as I'll turn into 18 on that month, then I'll activate internet banking, link it to PayPal and donates some money to Stage48!
    (and buy the first SNH48 extended play, SKE48 & NMB48 first single purchase! I've bought Melon Juice as HKT48's and overall 48G's first single purchased in my life, and AKB48's Labrador Retriever as AKB48's first purchased single...)

I actually feels something like this:
    [​IMG]
    But just that my money can't be integrated into PayPal yet...
    Coming soon in October~~​

14. MuhdNurHidayat

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Twitter:
    mnh48com
    As I'm entering university, they requires student to have a bank account under Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB) ... I make an account last month and I received a card which also have VISA logo on it like other cards... But it have another word "DEBIT" below the logo which not available on any other cards I have...

As I wanted to buy some books from Gempak Starz, I tried to use the BIMB card, and IT WORKS! Then I use it to purchase 3 years of WhatsApp, it successful! So, I tried to buy a domain at GoDaddy for $2 (partnership promotion), it works! As it works for non-Malaysian website (GoDaddy), I tried to link to PayPal, and it accepted, now I donate... [hehe]

15. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    FYI, I sent a donation around 10 days ago. Was it received? It would be nice to know.

16. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    I think I've updated everyone, thanks for the donations everyone! By the way, with everyone's donations we were able to cover this year's hosting, thank you for your support! We *just* covered it so all donations from June onwards are going towards next year's hosting.

17. KanyeWest696969

KanyeWest696969 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

sent a few days ago, good luck

18. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Does Stage48 still takes/needs donations?

19. Boukyaku

Boukyaku Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

I think they still do, the button is on the mainpage. :p
    Just donated btw! Keep up the good work, guys! I'll be donating more every month. :inlove:

20. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    If I recal correctly it was HRP who was handling the donations. Since he's away now, I don't know if any donations made will reach the forum or not. That's why I asked.