TV / Radio (Drama) Hatsumori Bemars (15/07/10 to 15/09/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, May 23, 2015.

1. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^Zu is actually decent at acting. I was laughing when they used Galileo BGM when Harvard was doing her computations on whiteboard.

2. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good point Takoyama, but isn´t Himetan example at are one actor school-think at younger... Not know who else...

3. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    I agree that it is really badass. It did not evolve in the speed of light. Using Nanase's father bowling technique, the ball will be thrown fast until it suddenly stop. The sudden stop will cause it to stop and simply float (like the bubble), and slowly float toward the catcher. When someone tries to hit the ball, Nanase use the previous zig zag technique (?)

5. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Kawaki Otsutsuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    yea i don't know what the technique is called speed of light was my term for it i have no idea what the actual technique is called maybe the laser zig slash of fate haha i don't know but it sure looked freaking awesome with the light blue aura around it it was truly the most unique special thus far

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good name, But... so 12 or 14? or?? Are final end episode last or are we something different end episode?

7. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    it depends how long the final game is I would assume probably 2 episodes minimum so im thinking it wil wrap up in 13 or 14 yea maybe 15 because it looks like episode 11 has a lot of dialogue

8. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
  9. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

^That about right since this is a テレビ東京 金24 drama with shorter air time. Excluding Taigas, most J dramas run no more than 11 episodes.

10. Steph~!

Steph~! Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazuki
    Twitter:
    Nogizakas
    The drama is ending soon, let's hope it'll be a good ending! The new photobook is quite amazing. I heard undermembers are in it, so probably the Yankees girls, the other teams, and side characters will come possibly??? I'm Excited.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

... Well... Majisuka Gakuen 4 season haw only 10 episodes, not know yet how many to be at 5, but others was 12...

I wasnt surpise if them let final at next season?? Better no?

12. SMZ48

SMZ48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    itomarika
    Finally the triplet is upcoming next week!
    They seem to be the members of the manga club, maybe KOUHAI of Nanamaru...
    The names of the roles, Asuka - Ishinomori, Minami - Akatsuka, Marika - Tezuka, all named after famous manga artists.

[​IMG]

https://twitter.com/tx_bemars/status/644930128770809856

13. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Somehow i come to love this drama. I like how they resolve Kirei's conflict. It's funny how they continue to use Sayurin's character as a comic relief and joked about Kaachan ("You're not drinking sake right?").

Next episode looked badass, especially now that Kirei determined to win. Still hoping that they will give Imadoki a moment of awesome by hitting Kirei's fireball

14. Kawaki Otsutsuki

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    kirei's dad and that breath spray haha he's worse than the onion guy from MG.I'm excited to see next week's episode it looks like nanamaru throws the pitch from hell that thing had fireworks and I assume kirei's godlike 210 mph fastball won't be touched till like the end of the game

15. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Final CM

if the video does not show watch the video here

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

17. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    Episode 12 thoughts
    The Bemars were able to beat Polaris, so I am glad. Naachan cracked all the bones in her upper body, though, sadly. Naachan's dad was helped out by Kirei's dad. Kirei and Sherry joined Bemars. I didn't catch everything that was said, so I need to rewatch it, though.

Season 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They will be taking on 48 Group schools now! :omfg:

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Mou sukoshi no yume

The final episode was good enough to end the summer season. I figured it would be a pitching duel with Nanase overcoming at the end. I wasn't expecting that ending with Kirei and Shelly joining Bemars. This team should be a juggernaut during the next season.

19. Crossheart

Crossheart Member

Oshimen:
    Amaki Sally
    Twitter:
    rom_ch22
    Wait, WHAT?

20. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    After ending I still don't feel this drama, I just watched this for Maiyan and Misa tbh. Was hoping they move away from soft ball theme next season, since I know nothing about softball.