1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

TV / Radio [DRAMA] - [Shiritsu Bakarea Koukou] '12/04/14~

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by joooooooooe, Mar 1, 2012.

1. Kyulmie

Kyulmie Kenkyuusei

^
    For it to be uploaded and subbed, the movie must come out on DVD first. And it usually takes around half a year for a movie to be released on DVD. I'm pretty sure JE's Juniors fans/Bakaleya-gumi fans will sub it.

2. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    They seriously need to put this movie on right now, I don't even care if it's subbed at this point...I can't wait anymore!! :D

3. kojiharuchan

kojiharuchan Kenkyuusei

this drama is awesome (ok the story may be a little off for some) but I like it and fumie or Shimazaki Haruka is so cute/pretty in the drama, she is definitely on my radar now ... I seriously and strongly agree with Akira Hitoshi there.

I WANT IT NOW!! :lol:

4. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
  5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Well, Limited Edition Blu-ray it is. Also, yay, Blu-ray! More 1080p goodness :drool:

And man, finally! I finished Bakarea months ago and was left craving for the movie when they announced there would be one right at the end of the season. The drama was surprisingly decent overall. I mean, ok, the acting was quite bad on both sides and when I first started it I didn't know how much I would like it, but I think in the end it really picked up and made it a drama really worth watching. The fight scenes were always good, with more impact and general oomph than Majisuka, where it never seemed real. I wish they had hired this fight choreographer for Majisuka. I had hoped the girls would actually get to fight too :(

For the movie, I'm excited to see Renacchii and Kawaei in their roles as a sort of rival. :) And then Paruru's definitely more suited for the role of Fumie than she was for Paru in Majisuka Gakuen 3, so I'm very much looking forward to that again, and having a proper conclusion to her relationships, as well as Minarun's one-sided love. And Paruru has a new hairstyle for some reason :cute:

6. alizlovescherry

alizlovescherry Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    alizlovescherry
    For anyone that might wanna understand this movie, I'm in a project to make a subtitle for this movie.. Please look forward to it :DD

7. leoASH

leoASH Kenkyuusei

awesome..thanks for your effort..i cant wait to see the movie with subtitle of coz :^^;:

8. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Finally watched the movie (took me forever to find the eng sub) and it was actually a lot better than I thought [rock]

Tatsuya X Fumie Forever!! :approve:

9. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Can you provide a link to the English sub?

10. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
  11. Naaruru

Naaruru Upcoming Girls

they need to bring back akb x johnny's jr crossover again with yuiyui as the main role:(

btw, HBD fumie chan :cry:

12. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    'Real Sound' is reporting today that the drama is being distributed for a limited time on TVer:
    https://realsound.jp/2022/09/post-1137389.html

This is the link to the first episode on TVer:
    https://tver.jp/episodes/epu65vs20q

It's working OK for me for free without having to create an account but it's geoblocked so I had to use a VPN. Obviously it's not subbed but the link posted above to Dramacrazy not surprisingly no longer appears to work.

• Like Like x 1