1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

'Dream' job

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by hanabi, Dec 16, 2007.

1. DavidPan

DavidPan Kenkyuusei

If Aki-P ever creates an AKB48-for-guys group, I would be happy to be an AKB48-for-guys member :)

2. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    As discussed last time in another thread, I want to become a dog trainer or a NLP/life coach. Will probably become a dog trainer in the next 3 years. :)

3. Weezon

Weezon Member Stage48 Donor

i want to be Reinyan´s Cameraman,driver,assistant & bodyguard,, yeah!! [rock]

4. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    ↑ That might summarize as being her slave, I would like to apply too. :^^;:

▬ ▬ ▬

In light of recent events regarding websites being shutdown I've been thinking I need to shift my major from computer hardware to software, I think its not too late. The feds needs to be thought a lesson why the Internet is a free society... I'll make sure those servers and databases turns to burned shreds. [devil]

Actually I read that some company nowadays are looking for legal hackers to track down and prevent those illegal ones from their system. Nice occupation right, you got to justify why you are so good at tinkering other people's computer. :hehe:

5. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    ^
    OH! Then I wanna become Sasshi's SLAVE, too!! =D

6. Weezon

nah,, coz i am being paid :p but being w/ your idol everyday is a dream,, :inlove:

:cute: :cute: Royal slaves? :^O^:

7. BentoBoy

BentoBoy Kenkyuusei

President of Japan :lol:

8. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Any kind of slaves will do .. just PLEASE let me wash Sasshi's clothes .. bring her lunch to work .. give her massages .. drive her to anywhere she wants to go in the world .. as long as I'm with Sasshi .. it's a "dream" comes true. :XD:

9. Weezon

[hi5] yeah its a dream come true for me too..

also sasshi is one of my favorite.. she is not cute,, she is Pretty.. :inlove:

10. Cathy

Cathy Kenkyuusei

I would like to be an English Teacher in Japan. - I am 100% English but I can't even pass GCSE level, so I have no chance unless they ONLY want native speaker with no degree. :D - I am doing Japanese next year, but I can't speak it yet. [sweat]

I would also like to be a Police Officer. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

11. Justin

Justin Kenkyuusei

Don't give up, Being an english teacher is not too difficult to achieve. They are in high demand, especially ALT jobs. You do need a degree for a work visa though..

12. aces

aces Kenkyuusei

I'd really like to be a book editor. I think it would be super fun, but I just can't deal with the politics of networking to get a job like that. Plus I don't want a degree in journalism, which seems to be kind of important unfortunately.

Hopefully I can be a psychologist. It's what I'm studying to be at the moment, so hopefully it'll work out :)

13. akb48

akb48 Kenkyuusei

Good luck! ;) I wanna be something that's op.1 :) Maybe a vet?? I just want to live a happy life :)

14. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Kenkyuusei

Seriously, I would love to open a shop selling Japanese toys and bits during the day and a part-time business lecturer at night. I figure out the former probably not going to earn money, so might as well use my working experience and education to be a part-time lecturer to earn some dough. :D

15. maki2589

maki2589 Kenkyuusei

my dream job is to be takaminas manager. so i can help her get more fans while at the same time making sure that her schedule is not so busy that she cant get any good rest.

realistically i want to either work for one of japans top video game company or be a mangaka.

16. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    If I'm gonna have an AKB related Dream Job that would probably be as a Video Director/Editor of the AKB48 PV.

I won't let my oshi get that 8 frames in a PV despite the awesome rank in the first election. Never again will my oshi be invisible in the PV's. [cool]

17. poisonedbymayu

poisonedbymayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kizakiyuria
    being the private photographer of my oshi :XD: ..

18. SeifukuGirl48

SeifukuGirl48 Kenkyuusei

Be a kindergarten teacher.

19. Weezon

i knew you would do that.,, :lol:

the fat lady who sell ice cream in "Everyday kachusa" & Ponytail to shushu" i think has more appearance than other akb girls,, :fp:

20. SeifukuGirl48

SeifukuGirl48 Kenkyuusei

Wow I need to watch those two pvs... I'm such a noob!