[DVD] Himawari 1st stage Boku no taiyou 2008/04/23

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Pan-chan, Jan 18, 2008.

1. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Finally finished it. XD But omg, I wish I'd seen the lyrics to Idol Nante Yobanaide sooner. That is SO. MUCH. WIN.

Also, I need to get Takeuchi Senpai on my iPod QUICK. Love it. Itoshisa, too...Team 2 version. Okay, Team 1 version too because of Tomochin's voice.

2. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

this is the best stage I have ever seen, and team 2 has performed really well, infact I think they did better than the team 1.

kms

3. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I watched is last night, and the ONLY reason this doesn't beat out H2 as my favorite stage is because I've seen H2 in person (so it has sentimental value). H1 was AMAZING. I hadn't even listened to any recordings or watched the FC previews before watching the DVD, so the whole thing was new for me. That made it even better - I didn't know what to expect ^_^

Gonna watch team 2 tonight ;P

4. Heiwa

Heiwa Kenkyuusei

^ THE BEST ;) you know what I mean... <3

5. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Question: How is the lip synching on this DVD? There were parts on the B1 DVD that were pretty awful...

6. kms

kms Kenkyuusei

I haven't noticed the lipsync on the H1 version yet, may be I was enjoying their great preformance. ;)

let us know if you noticed them.

kms

7. yumestarlet

yumestarlet Kenkyuusei

Well, let's just say there are some girls who are clearly better at it than others. There were some moments where the lip-synching was obvious because the camera, uh, focused on them for some bizarre reason (name starts with M, ends with -ko, sings in team 1's 'Himawari') ;) , but other times you'd really have to look for it to notice it.

8. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Oh good. I was worried. I think the DVD editors are definitely at fault for that kind of stuff.

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

How come stages are usually lipsynched and then you watch something like the original Kinjirareta performance in K2 and they're singing live over the recorded vocals? So random. (I've never liked it much when people sing live over recorded vocals; I feel like they should just pick one or the other. But I'll take whatever live singing I can get, usually.)

But yeah, this stage seems totally lipsynched, and uh...the only moment I really noticed was one part with Kayano near the end of Itoshisa, but it's not like she messed up badly or anything...and I kind of questioned Ohyay a few times. But who ever knows what she's doing? <3

10. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I think I'm blind. After watching ALL stages in DVD, I never thought that they're actually lip-syncing. :shock:

11. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ Well it's less about what you see than what you hear. You can usually tell by the sound if a performance is lipsynched or not...usually. Sometimes it's hard to tell, though. But AKB stages, yeah, usually. I'd love to hear them sing live more often, though...

12. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

That's the first thing I noticed while watching K3 (the first stage I saw). XD

(And is it just me or does Ohe sometimes not move her lips when she sings (or lip-syncs)?)

13. haruna_hamasaki

I always think that it's her way of singing, not opening her mouth too wide. But it really looks weird.

14. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Oh, its definitely not just you. She NEVER moves her upper lip! Its incredibly disconcerting. Her lips don't move, yet somehow she produces words... Its like some messed up form of ventriloquism.

15. CDevil

CDevil Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well she's definitely unique when it comes to singing and dancing, but it's very entertaining :lol: I always have a "WTF???" look when I see her perform.

I know I shouldn't blame AKB48 for me failing...but seriously I was trying to revise, but decided to put on Viva Hurricane and Idol nante yobanaide for some motivation <3 Before I could close it Juliet started and I just decided to watch that...and then after that Higurashi started...and so on. It's now 1am and I'm WAY more demotivated now than I was before I started. Damn.

I just realised that this is the first stage where I actually heard what Oku sounds like when she sings. Cool.

16. haruna_hamasaki

Maybe this is what Kyobu likes about her. :lol:

17. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I love Ohe's akwardness... at first I hated her (in A4) because of it, but now I see it as her charm point... she's got a lot of 'charm points' in my book!

I'm pretty sure that the DVDs have normal concert performances with some lip synched parts and some live parts, with the audio turned down a bit, and the audio of the CD overtop of it.

And, then the editors somehow don't match up the audio... Maybe they just want us to go to a show.

18. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ I did notice that when I looked up Cinderella wa damasarenai on Youtube, the Team K stage performance I found had loud sounds from all of the clapping. In the B1 performance, you can't hear the clapping. I'm not sure if the one with all the clapping was the official performance from the stage DVD, but there's definitely some audio editing going on. Has to happen to some extent, of course, I'm just saying.

But I am totally off-topic now. Back to the stage. You know, when the music in Deja vu started, I was amazed, because what the hell, THE MUSIC SOUNDED FAMILIAR TO ME. I got freaking deja vu from it! HOW DID THEY DO THAT?! That is so cool. XD I also like when the music gets all...eurobeat or something, in the middle of it. I wonder what AKB eurobeats would sound like...

19. haruna_hamasaki

I wonder if there will be a remix album for AKB. :p

20. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

^ That'd be awesome. And hell, even Hello! Project has done it...albeit, that was about five years ago, but still. I think it'd be cool. Dude, imagine Skirt, Hirari but trance...that'd be crazy! Oh, and an actually eurobeat mix of Deja vu...I'd be happy.