Movie / DVD [DVD] Maeda Atsuko's first solo DVD [Muboubi]

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by saqbix, Jan 13, 2009.

1. makistar

makistar Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Confirmed - This is Maeda Atsuko's first solo DVD cover
    Bonus: 2 original bonus photos, Acchan's voice comment, photo library
    [​IMG]
    【3大特典付き】●オリジナル生写真2枚付き、●あっちゃん本人によるコメンタリー(副音声)、●DVD特別 PHOTO LIBRARY
    http://www.7andy.jp/books/detail/-/accd/R0398537

2. Malachite

Malachite Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    satosumire
  3. areyoume

areyoume Kenkyuusei

i saw this yesterday at HMV & got me wondering if this is the "solo" stuff that Acchan was rumoured to do instead of a single, i hope i'm wrong though :(

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Nah. It was just an idol DVD (one of those where there's nothing but an idol posing and smiling in front of the camera) first released two years ago, now it's being re-released in bluray in case you want to enjoy Acchan in full HD XDD. A lot of AKB girls have this kind of solo DVDs. Nothing to do with Acchan's rumoured cd debut.

5. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    :drool: Acchan in HD! I hope this is the start of a trend where we get more stuff released in Blu-ray. For a country where their companies helped develop Blu-ray, they're really behind in adopting the technology. It probably has to do more with the pricing than anything, but Japan's media is way too expensive anyway. [worried] They should drop the price of their DVDs and make Blu-rays the 3990 yen standard.

Anyway...for anyone that hasn't watched this, I would highly recommend this as an idol Blu-ray. For the few times I've actually watched idol DVDs, it's usually went like "Bikini smiling....bikini smiling...bikini smiling....alright, that's enough of that. Delete." since I can't watch a 2 hour video of them just smiling in a bikini, it's awkward and boring, no matter who it is :p But Muboubi does something different and somewhat documents Acchan's trip to Thailand, from the time she gets on the plane in Japan, to the time during the plane, customs, etc. So it somewhat feels like you're going on vacation since they do also focus on different interesting aspects of Thai culture, except with Acchan and Acchan makes everything better :lol: . I mean, the bikinis and everything are still there but the context is definitely a lot more interesting than the standard idol movie.

6. Trickfew

Trickfew Kenkyuusei

Re:

I want this¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ [clap] [clap] [clap]