1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Movie / DVD [DVD] Matsubara, Nonaka, Komori, and Iwasa [TBA] (4/20)

Discussion in 'Subunit/Solo News & Discussion' started by aihime, Mar 1, 2011.

1. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

But if Wasamin has moved to Nagara Pro starting from 4/1, is this going to be released with her in it anyway...?

2. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

^I can't imagine they'd cancel something just because she transferred agencies. She's still in AKB so it's not completely taboo for them to be together lol

3. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    I meant, when a girl transferres, the previous agency loses rights to her image. So if Nagara was against using Wasamin's image in this dvd (especially because enka is a very "pure" world, and image dvds are a bit risqué) they would have no choice but to cancel it.

4. katastr0phical1

katastr0phical1 Kenkyuusei

May have been part of the deal to leave Ogi? That they can still put out this DVD?
    Looks pretty dated, possiblly shot the same time as the last dvds?
    I hope it doesn't cancel!

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    The company that made the video still owns the rights to the video, though. They had a contract with the agency to create the video, they did, it's out of the agencies hands now. If the company wanted to make anything beyond the scope of what was in the original contract they'd have to deal with the new agency, but the old stuff is theirs by right.

I mean, it's not like King Records can say "oh we signed AKB48 now so we can release any of Def Stars stuff whenever we want", Def Star still have the rights to the old music. Just 'cause AKB48 changed to a different label doesn't give them the right to do what they want with Def Star's music.

6. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yeah, plus I think they would have said it was cancelled already, but they just released the cover, so I'm guessing it's not. =P

This actually makes me wonder if they made any other DVDs. I know this was filmed around the time of the previous DVDs because in the cover, Natsumi's hair is ligher and Misato's hair hadn't been cut yet. (Solo DVDs please. :^O^:)

7. oddball

oddball Member

Solo Nattsumi would be total win all they way! :inlove:

I suppose that part of the deal for letting her change acencies is that this DVD could be released, it would seem the simplest thing to do as it would surely make tyhings go smoother for all parties involoved....

8. kenchanayoh

kenchanayoh Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    It has officially been released. Does anyone have it yet?