1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[DVD] Team B 1st Stage - Seishun Girls 26/3/2008

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by Pan-chan, Jan 18, 2008.

1. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

I wish someone will rip the DVD. I'm selfish. I never rip mine. :p

2. Mint

Mint Kenkyuusei

^ There's rips of the individual songs in the depot. Or did you mean a rip of the DVD like an ISO or something?

I just ordered this, my first stage DVD! It's not going to ship for weeks but I don't care. Watching Blue rose and Fushidara na Natsu convinced me. Shiho <3

3. arrowisland

arrowisland Kenkyuusei

Why when you can buy it?

4. haruna_hamasaki

haruna_hamasaki Senbatsu Staff Member Studio48 Admin

^ I usually watch my DVD at the TV. Those rips are for my PC and laptop.:p *Selfish opinion, forgive me!*

5. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

Mine arrived today. I can't say much, but I threw it straight into the DVD player on my laptop, watched it, loved it, left it looping for ages! I'm probably close to playing it more times than A4 & K3 combined now!

I thought it was a good performance and the highlights for me were Blue Rose, Fushidara na Natsu,
    Boku no Uchiage Hanabi, Yakusoku yo, and of course, Cinderella!!

I also liked the Yuki & Sayaka duet (Kinjirareta Futari) because I quite like Yuki's voice, you see! :)

The music for Don't disturb makes me think of midi music, which is nothing to do with Team B, and I totally forgot that Shiho Watanabe would be in this one, which wasn't a bad thing. She looked totally different compared to last time I saw her, which was in the Spring Tour Concert.

Anyway, it's great, and I whole-heartedly recommend it! :)

6. Datalanche

Datalanche Kenkyuusei

I just watched it. Yup, I ripped and uploaded before I saw it? How generous am I to you guys? ;)

But anyway, ummmmm......... What can I say about it? Oh, how about that it was FANFRICKENTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!

What an amazing set of girls. Every single one. From start to end, I just loved it. Personally, though, I was totally pwned by Nakayan. Wow... just wow. <3

B2 and B3 now kplzthx.

7. Erena

Erena Kenkyuusei

I can't wait for mine to arrive! it looks like it's getting rave reviews!

Team B is soo cool!

8. kaworito

kaworito Kenkyuusei

OHH Thank you!! But where did you upload it? The Depot?... aw well, I guess I will just have to wait until I deserve to be there? :'(

I want to watch this so bad.

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Arg! Why does it have to be good?

At least if it was bad, I wouldn't want to buy it this very second!

10. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm watching B1 right now...and I'm really liking it! :D :D :D

Their energy is really amazing! And the camera work and editing job's pretty damn good!

B1 FOR THE MOTHER F*CKING WIN! YAYUH!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

11. pikopikopong

pikopikopong Kenkyuusei

I love it very much.
    The girls smiles a lot.
    My favorite song is Ame no Doubutsuen. CUte and fun!
    And that's the first time I saw an elephant with skinny legs :lol:

12. milaya

milaya Kenkyuusei

Thanx a lot Datalanche.
    I'm soo tempted to download all the song performances..
    But only downloaded one performance, as a preview...
    Since my DVD was shipped today, so I'll try to wait till next week so nothing is "spoiled" for me. ;)

13. MooCow

MooCow Kenkyuusei

someones ripped it available @ hello!online now.
    First time see the new line up.

Mayu <3

14. Starra

Starra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sonianatalia
    Watching it now. Only up to the third song but whatever.

I'm enjoying it, however, I'm a tad dissapointed that the songs are lipsynched. But hey, you have 20 odd girls running around on the stage, what can you do?

Also Sayaka <3. And Aika <3

15. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    On the DVDs aren't they always lip-synched?

16. Starra

Starra Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sonianatalia
    Yeah, I've heard that. This was my first time watching an AKB concert so I didn't know to what extent -- I completely forgot about it, in fact.

17. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Still, Kataharu pwns my soul. Seriously. I need the other Team B DVDs to come out...
    Don't Disturb <3 Fushidara na Natsu <3 Yakusoku yo <3 Kinjirareta Futari <3 KATAHARU <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

This is awesome!

18. TripleT

TripleT Kenkyuusei

can someone post the new mini dialogue in kinjirareta futari? :D
    or someone already did?

19. P-ika

P-ika Kenkyuusei

It was the first time I ever watched Team B and it totally surprised me. (And also it was the first time I've seen a complete stage)

Though it was a little short for me, because I'm used to 2 hours concerts, I found it really addictive (not wonder that people can watch the same show twice in a day and on the same month) and the songs were awesome, thought they all have some kind of retro feel.

I loved a lot of girls there, but I barely knew their names (I fail)

Kinjirareta was beautiful acted, and the songs were well protrayed, thought in some parts it looked lypsynched, but I don't know if they lypsynch in the theatre or later on production of the DVD.

20. jam

jam Kenkyuusei

Retro - I kind of like the Charlies Angels feel to the start of "Hizukehenkousen" :)

From what I've read and can remember, lip-synching is the norm, but substitutes will sing their part live.

I don't suppose it's all that surprising really, jumping around the way they do and trying to make it sound good at the same time, all the time, would be almost impossible, I imagine. Also, with the number of performances, wouldn't their voices suffer quite badly if they were belting out like that on a regular basis.

Don't know how I missed this before, but I just noticed the interesting camera position during the huddle at the start of "Korogaru Ishi ni Nare". Did they do that in K2 (I only heard it, I never saw it)? Nice little touch! :)

Also, I'm now kind of torn between K2 and B1 versions of "Kinjirareta Futari"! Yuko's version will win in the end, but still, I'm torn. ;)