1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

E-Girls

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Deyan, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    So, I keep reading comments about AKB releasing songs that are too childish and idolish, so here you go, become a fan of E-Girls instead!
    These girls are slightly older than your average 48 girl, but their image is definitely more mature. Their style is electropop, but with a Japanese twist.
    Why you should like them:
    - E-Girls actually consists of several different groups: 1 undebuted one, a dance unit, Happiness, FLOWER (they're great) and Dream (remember NIGHT of FIRE ?)
    - They made a Japanese version of the amazing song The Never Ending Story from the 80s film of the same name. How cool is that !!
    - They are extremely popular in Japan, but oddly enough don't get that much attention in the western Jpop fandoms.
    - Their newest single to be released in a couple of weeks is really addictive and is a cover of a 90s anime song. It will appeal to you idol fans for sure since it must be their most idolish one yet.
    If you don't already know them, please check them out! Here's their newest video:

if the video does not show watch the video here
    Disclaimer: you might become really addicted to this tune.

Any fans of them?

Last edited: Nov 28, 2015
  2. banzaiwota

banzaiwota Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinomiki
    E-girls is my favourite too..Their members are very good in singing and dancing too:^^;:!!!

3. LNK_Tomu

LNK_Tomu Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Saw the "Diamond Only" MV and really taken with this girl:
    [​IMG]
    but who is she?

4. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    E-Girls are currently hot on my playlist.

Rydeen ~Dance all night~ is my favourite song, but just really like them in general.

Do not know all the members... but my bet on the one you like is Shuuka Fujii. Might be wrong. Same eyes though.

5. LNK_Tomu

Thank you - seems like a good working plan. time to explore more of E-girls and Flower (her sub-unit).

6. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Everyone should listen to Flower's album, it is so so so perfect (well of course check out the E-Girls albums too).

I reaaaally wish they had more int'l fans because I would love to stan them but I don't really know how to go about it right now... I also love the way they divide into smaller groups.

You should definitely check out some performances if you haven't (you can see my fave at 1:18):

7. Atsa_Chan

Atsa_Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    ^
    Theirs actually quite a lot of international fans but they're usually active on other forums and on twitter

Another recommended single from flower would be sakura regret, taiyou to himawari , shirayukihime and nettaigyo no namida
    And yes their album is a must

For e-girls i woulddefinitely recommend gomenasai no kissing you, follow me and candy smile and their album colorful pop

Tbh i don't really follow 48 family now except for jurina and umemoto madoka lol
    I've been following the ldh fandoms nowdays ^^

8. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Strangely, I really like Flower and Happiness, but not Dream... and they are usually at the front. Love their voices, but as their own unit... just not into them.
    I love the image Flower have as well.

I would love to get E-girls' albums! :O
    Must look into that. :)

And now to start my day... with E-girls ;)

9. LNK_Tomu

Ohh, many places to start - thank you.

10. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    AH I see, I'm not a big fan of forums nowadays and keep my twitter private.. no wonder it felt like there were no international fans.

I hope that their summer concert (tour?) will be released on DVD, would love to see it~

11. mincl17

mincl17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I discovered e-girls when I was browsing for AKB's video in FNS a month ago... From the small icon, I thought Aya was Takamina because of the height and the attire she's wearing, so I opened it and found out that its a whole new group. :^^;: But from then on, I came to like the group as a whole. I also found out that Aya is the e-girls' leader.

I love "We are Venus". I'm just starting so I'm glad there's a thread here. :)

12. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

NEW SONG:Mr Snowman

13. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    Thanks for the FNS link, I hadn't seen that one! Yay, Chiharu is singing as a main <3

They've been releasing single after single, it's crazy (but I think some weredigital singles? I'll have to start paying more attention).

I have to say that I really love their concept and the way they separate main group from the unit/sister groups. AKS take notes lol...

14. Atsa_Chan

Atsa_Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    i'm really looking forward on the concert as well so i hope they do ^^

mr.snowman seems like its gonna be a good song.. Can't wait for the full ver

Yeah they've been releasing alot of singles this year and plus their album too
    It really is a perfect year with all these releases,concerts and etc from the ldh groups

Last edited: Sep 29, 2014
  15. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Almost feels like they are focusing on e-girls instead of the group activities?
    Definitely not complaining, totally love their sound and what they do.

Looking forward to the new single too! :O colourful and yay and gimme it right now.

Does anyone know where I can listen to the Colorful Pop album? I have been looking for it and can't find it :/

16. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya
    New singles for all! :^O^:

11/05 『ダーリン』 Dream
    11/12 『秋風のアンサー』 Flower
    11/19 『Seek A Light』 Happiness
    11/26 『Mr.Snowman』 E-girls

17. Yukitie

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    Oh my god it's a whole month of fabulousness!!
    Just as I said that they seemed to be focusing on the one group, they prove me completely wrong.
    TYVM.

Maybe this is the single that will get me into Dream. O.O

Re-listened to the Mr Snowman teaser/CM... and my excitement just went all over the place :p

Who is everyone's favourite group in the whole e-girls?

18. Atsa_Chan

Atsa_Chan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    I can't wait for flowers new single
    Saw the jacket covers and they were really nice
    Really liked it ^^

My favourite group would be flower
    Compared to the other groups and E-girls itself I follow Flower more :D

19. meivu

meivu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    @LNK_Tomu yes that's Shuuka! I love E-girls too~ She has a sister called Karen in the other unit Happiness :D
    I'm so excited for the rest of their releases this year!! :D
    I definitely recommend E-girls songs ASAP and Fancy Baby, they're not the main tracks but the songs are amazing!!

20. polar_star

polar_star Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shibataaya