Enkyori Poster Metal Version

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by AEUGNewtype, Dec 2, 2011.

1. AEUGNewtype

AEUGNewtype Kenkyuusei

[​IMG]

I recently finally got around to covering an AKB song, something I've wanted to do for quite some time. I ended up doing Team PB's "Enkyori Poster," one of my favorite songs of the whole AKB bunch. I haven't gotten to really record any Jpop covers for quite some time, but I thought I'd share this with some of you guys. I know I'm new here, but I'm definitely not new to AKB or idol fandom, I've been a huge fan for more than a decade, and I've seen there are some musicians like myself here, from some of the other threads, so hopefully we can all get along. I also have a number of old Hello!Project remixes/covers that I did up on my YouTube and some other random Jpop/music stuff.

I recorded all the instruments for this as well as designed the cover. And yes, I know the cover isn't Team PB, but I just wanted to find some AKB-related picture that had a hard rock/punk look to it, and it wasn't too easy to find.

Anyway, I have it up on YouTube here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeu6VkYuqNc and I can upload the mp3 for better sound quality (YouTube degrades quite a bit.) I also am working on a version with a few forum members singing to my instrumental track and some other AKB covers, so there will be more of this. Comment, like, discuss, do whatever you want and enjoy.

Mp3 is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?y5jjgsn3ebs1l3n

2. Zobii

Zobii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Well done! That sounded so good. [clap]

Although I'd say for me it sounded more punk-rock than metal tho. :p Still liked it regardless, hehe.

Hope you get to make some versions with some singing in the future. [nod]

3. AEUGNewtype

AEUGNewtype Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the comments. I just posted a new remix the other day, but its Hello! Project and not AKB, but check it out if you'd like. I'm still working on the other versions of this right now, its taking more time than I thought :(