1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Eto Misa (Misamisa) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    More vids from Warau Otoko's genepro

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 3
  2. Bonner

Bonner Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    • Like Like x 8
    • Informative Informative x 3
  3. delta29

delta29 Kenkyuusei

earth,solar system,milky way galaxy,Universe
    Oshimen:
    Yamazaki Rena
    that's one lucky guy, i'm happy for both of them

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Can it be a reason why she graduated so quickly?

:omfg:

5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Looks like Misa found a nice guy. He waited until she was graduated before he asked her out. Needless to say that the guy is one lucky bastard as well.

Now go and be happy, the two of you!

• Like Like x 2
  6. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Stories in the press (quick google version of one).

"At the end of last month, Eto, who graduated from Nogizaka 46 (26), and professional baseball and Seibu Lions Genda Sosuke (26) are related. It was discovered on April 12 in the weekly Shincho that Eto, who graduated from Nogizaka 46 (26), and professional baseball and Seibu Lions Genda Sosuke [源田壮亮] (26) are dating.

A couple of professional baseball players and entertainers often get married, but of course that's the point. A person in charge of the ball circles explains.

"Eto, who is known as a baseball fan, interviewed Genda as a caster, and it was interesting to see that he started meeting with two people from last fall, and it seems that he began dating this month. Oita City, born and raised in the same year, was a sense of distance so that common acquaintances could be found if flowers bloomed in the local story.

Eto has started performing arts activities as a model of a local magazine. I went to Tokyo on the occasion of high school graduation, and won the Grand Prix in "Miss Magazine" in July 2011. Completed the first grade audition of Nogizaka 46 in August of the following year. It is one of the core members who have supported the group since the early days.

On the other hand, Genda joined Toyota Motor through Oita Commercial High School and Aichi Gakuin University, and has been active in each baseball club. As it was the momentum that led the company to win the first place in urban baseball in 16 years, joined the Saitama Seibu Lions in October of the same year. As a newcomer to the field, he has been contributing to the team, such as playing for the first time in all history and playing in the team's playing team, and became a 17-year-old rookie of the league. It won the Golden Grab Award last year, and has already achieved a solid position as a runner-up player during this season's third season.

Eto is an official supporter of Japan's women's baseball team in 16 years, and while watching baseball, which was a hobby, developed into work, the two met in April of 18. It was a start that Eto interviewed Genda as a Monday caster of "Professional Baseball News" (Fuji TV ONE)."

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 12.55.56 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-04-11 at 1.02.53 PM.png

https://www.dailyshincho.jp/article/2019/04120000/?all=1

https://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/news/201904120000014.html

• Like Like x 7
  7. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Ah man that's messed up.

8. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

Sasuga senpai!!

9. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    congratz Misa senpai

although in the article its say they only dated from this month, I tend to believe they probably started dating before she announced graduation.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. biboloxo

biboloxo Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Why?

Yes. He waited and confessed to her after she graduated from the group. The special thing is that both of them come from the same place (Oita). :)

11. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    I agree too :^^;:

I also think it was somewhat conditional like lay low for awhile while still working in Nogi but nevertheless, I'm happy for both of them.

Sasuga Misa-senpai! :1st:

12. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Woa, top baseball player! Congrats senpai... Can I hope for marriage announcement next? Both still young, but who know.

13. kouhaku05

kouhaku05 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    she just found a perfect match.. can just be happy for them. :)

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Wut, this is great news, the guy from the same place and same age, seems like a good match. Hopefully aside from being a successful baseball player he is also a nice man.

15. galangsatria

galangsatria Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Twitter:
    galangsatrw
  16. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    The reason she graduated

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

I feel like if Misa was dating him while still in Nogi, Bunshun would've found out. A baseball player isn't exactly "some commoner". They're a pretty big deal. Unless bunshun thought Noujo was the more important member to expose.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    As reported in one article today, I, Eto Misa, am having a relationship with Saitama Seibu Lions player Genda Sosuke.

Since the first year of his professional (career), I've known that he is an athlete from the same hometown as me and we are at the same age. At the time of last year's season when I interviewed him, I came to know that we share mutual friends from our hometown, and there are opportunities to meet with friends from Oita, and since then we are acquainted as friends.

After that I learnt about his personality and attitude towards his work, while sports and idol are different, but in terms of performance in front of public I can sympathize a lot with him, as a person I think he is amazing, and I am also motivated because of it.

After I graduated from the group, he asked me out, and I am charmed by his sincerity, and I genuinely want to know more about him not just as a friend, so we started dating.

At first I was surprised that reporters are doing news coverage on this, since it's not that long since the time of my graduation, so I wondered what I should answer... honestly, I was perplexed.

However, it's not about my timing, it's about his feelings to me, and him conveying that I am his priority, so I want to treasure his feelings and determination, as he told me the truth.

For fans who are surprised by this matter, people who are concerned because of this inconvenience as well as staffs, and people who are concerned with the baseball team, I am really sorry.

Though I am having a relationship soon after my graduation, we've known each others' personalities since the time we were still friends, so I hope we can both discover our new side from now on.

From now on too I will keep doing my best for my work as always, and I hope for him to do a long game on his beloved baseball in one day, while I support him from the side, as warmly watching over him will somehow be my happiness.

I am looking forward to your support in the future as well.

Eto Misa

• Like Like x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Though we are happy with Misa-senpai's relationship status right now, I'm kind of curious.
    What are usually the impression of the general japanese public (not just fans) about news like these?

I'm confused as to why she issued an apology though I appreciate her sincerity and honesty to her fans.

20. outkastband

outkastband Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    wow, congrats misa-senpai.
    i really can imagine misa to have relationship and have a marriage soon after graduating since she was a good wife material.