1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Eto Misa (Misamisa) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Agreed.

@eternalord for the translation of her Instagram post.

I apologize to Misa-senpai for my earlier flippant remark. And also to Genda-san. He's considerate in asking her out after she graduated. Hope whatever comes out of their relationship that it makes the both of them happy. Dang... still rooting for Nogi-chans after their graduation...

• Like Like x 2
  2. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    this is where it all started :hehe:

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  3. theobserver

theobserver Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Takahashi Juri-Miyawaki Sakura
    ^ LOL, he totally had that "God, she is so beautiful! Stay calm man, stay calm" look [hehe]

Even the oyajis at the table picked up that their conversation was a bit abnormally "friendly"

• Like Like x 2
  4. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    ..both of them look good together and because of the way they put side to side the screen of misa stared and the guy shy attitude, they look like a lovebird couple. like seriously, they were like having a romantic convesation instead of an interview.

5. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    I'm sure she graduated because of that
    Now, no need to hide

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    You're displaying quite a lack of trust here. Why?

7. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Not a lack of trust

She graduated at the end of march and just several days later she admits she is dating with Saitama Seibu Lions' infielder Genda Sosuke.

Do you really think it's a coincidence ?

• Agree Agree x 3
  8. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I wouldn't be surprised if there was already something going on between them. But to say that is surely the reason for her graduation... that is skipping a few steps in my opinion. Because it would mean a complete disregard of what Misa wrote in her graduation announcement blog and also of her explanation on Instagram the other day.

Don't forget she is 26. An age in which it's quite normal to part ways with your idol life and to think about your future. I can't think of a scenario in which Misa thought 'I want to date this guy, bye Nogizaka!'

So, what makes you so sure? Just the timing?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. BarneyInvisible

BarneyInvisible Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    I think its probably not the main reason, but its one of the reasons.
    As you saying, shes 26 and had to think about the future. Sure there are many other things she wants to explore and to do, but at the same time,
    she's 26, its the age people start thinking about dating and getting married and stuffs, especially girls.

yah, I think its the timing that makes me so sure she and he has the same feelings for each other and want to move forward (or may be already dating) before the graduation announcement.

she announced graduation on Valentines day and want to graduate only in 1.5 months later, and few days after graduation, she announced dating. I dont think it's a coincidence either.

if you see the interview video where they first met, she was completely hooked by the guy :D :))

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    The quick turnaround from graduation announcement to actual graduation is usually a couple of months so it's not surprising her's was a month and half. Drawn out graduation periods like MaiMai's, Nanase's, or Nanamin's are the exception.

I think we all agree on the fact that there was chemistry between them. They had some mutual acquaintances and are from the same town. They may have even been in contact with each other before her graduation.

To ascribe her graduation to wanting to date this guy is disingenuous. I had the thought too, but I was wrong and stupid that's why I apologized. I never believed that is her primary reason for graduation. I'm of opinion similar to what @Seditious85 said regarding moving on from her idol life.

Graduation is probably complicated for idols. There are lots of reasons going through their mind. Their present status, their future, their age, etc. -- all contribute to when and why they graduate. But we shouldn't put nefarious notions to their reasons. Why bother? It's hard enough for them. We should support them as their fans.

The timing is awkward, but I don't really care. Eto Misa can date whomever she wants whenever she wants. For all graduates, I always wish them a lifetime of happiness, because of the happiness they have given their fans. If this is Eto's happiness, then I'm satisfied.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

they could be just exchanged or keep in contact. if the guy approached her since then just matter of timing for him to ask her out .
    well even if both was already been dating under the radar it's not much think to overthink about. senpai basically has the world behind of her. she was in the right position considering her age and career

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    As much as we're happy about her new relationship.
    This is an expected backlash which is why I'm kinda half-hearted at first when she revealed her decision just like that.

From her IG
    half.jpg

Well, she can always disable her IG comment section. (or worse, quit IG)
    I do expect her to sort things out or else, these people will follow her everywhere in the social media.

13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

What happen and what she write?

14. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If she decided to graduate because she find the right man, I don't think we should fault her. That's not dating while being an idol.
    Provided what she said is true that they started going out after her graduation, even if the feeling has started before that, even if the man is the reason she graduate. She is at the right age to date and even marry and she has done enough for Nogizaka. What else do people expect? So I don't understand the backlash at all really...

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    She was bashed and badmouthed, like telling her to die and stuff because of her official announcement about dating someone.
    I know this is kinda harsh but she dug her own grave with that announcement.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Totally agree with you. I know the timing is a bit wrong, but they already know each other about one year so it's just a matter of time they will dating. But well.. wotas just being wotas anyway.

I hope she close her comment section just like Ikoma and Waka.

17. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    lmao. i wonder why these so called fans/wotas still has that mentality? no matter how much money u can spend on the girl, unless the girls has low morality, no idol will ever going out with them. besides that, most of the girls are adult anyway.

• Like Like x 2
  18. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Why? What's wrong? She's no longer an idol, she can date...
    I hope she stays strong. Those wotas can go, at the end of the day, those who truly matters to you will stay.

• Like Like x 5
  19. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I don't think she did.

She probably didn't expect this kind of backlash coming from the Nogizaka bubble where members are kind of protected from social media idiots. But I doubt it would be different if she waited a few months with her announcement. Maybe less intense, but there is no way to avoid rotten comments. The last thing she should do is restrain herself because of those comments.

20. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    Please don't misunderstand. There's nothing wrong with her announcement. It's the timing. What I'm trying to say is that she could have at least let some time pass by since the grad wounds of the Misa oshis are still fresh. But on the other side, she could have discussed this with her manager (or anyone part of her management) and they decided to announce it while it's still early.

With regards to how she reacted, I do think this is the common problem of those idols who recently graduated. They still don't know how to handle (or basically ignore) social media hate. Let alone think of the effects of their actions with respect to their fame. It's not the same with Nogi anymore that they are protected from these kind of hate.

Looking also at those "fans" who did this, it has been a recurrent issue already. Misa, and those who graduated before her, also experienced this. They can't be saved anymore that's why celebrities shouldn't do things recklessly. A mistake would cause their fame to disappear.

I remember senpai mentioned in her announcement that she had known about the athlete for quite some time already. These could lead those haters to say that she dated while still in the group, or graduated because of the guy, etc.

Anyway, it has happened already so a better course of action would be to disable her IG's comment section.

If you do ask me when should be the right time to do it, then I don't know. But I guess it's better if it would have been less intense. Though really, I appreciate senpai's honesty. Maybe she just didn't think that it would turn out like this. It's sad.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019