1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Eto Misa (Misamisa) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

If I'm interpreting her announcement correctly, the article came first before the announcement post. So maybe she felt compelled to make the announcement since there are articles talking about her relationship. Keeping quiet while there are gossip going around probably wouldn't have been a good choice. As for the quickness of her being in a relationship, the guy probably asked her to be his girlfriend literally the minute he woke up on April 1st. He did wait for her to graduate after all, and probably asked at the first opportunity.

2. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You can't win against commenters on the internet no matter what. Eto was never in the wrong here. Anyway she played it she would get bad comments. If she was still in Nogizaka and got caught dating, I'm sure some idiots would say, "If you want to date, just graduate." Now she has, and it isn't enough for them. She has to wait months and months! And even then it won't be enough. She shouldn't worry about those that are butthurt. Her true fans would always be there for her.

BTW, is there a translation of her second comment that seems to be causing this dumbness to occur so that I can see what the fuss is all about?

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. tpt13

tpt13 Member

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Losers harrass her through internet while her BOYFRIEND out there is busy being a star athlete. That must hurt them so bad. Misa senpai deserves all the happiness in the world.

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  4. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    i read a post somewhere that top members are high likely in an open secret relationship in respect to fellow members an staff. i guess it's not total bs. also, lmao at those bitter wotas

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  5. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Nogi isn't NGT48 to be fair.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Old Old x 1
  6. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    far from it, tho they carry the weight of being hailed as the top idol group in japan so the backlash higher

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
  7. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

Women aren't whores. The people that create such baseless rumors most likely don't think too highly of women.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. NogiFan101

NogiFan101 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    What do you mean by whores? Are you implying that by having a secret relationship, they become a whore? Now i wonder who is the one that doesnt think too highly of women. Eventhough i agree that those rumors should just remain rumors but they are humans, and humans have secrets. But let's keep it positive whether the rumors are true or not.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    uuuuh.... youre like way way out there bro. lol
    the point is, just like us, idols have desires too for the opposite sex. they're young and attractive women who're capable of attracting the very best suitors.
    its just hypocritical for most wotas to expect them to be of absolute innocence

• Like Like x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  10. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Of course it's possible that members are dating secretly. But I just can't imagine top members like Maiyan, Ashu or Ikuchan can date without anyone knows, especially Bunshun. Pretty sure they set their eyes on Nogi top members since few years ago but obviously they can't find anything and out of desperation had to publish rubbish scandals (e.g. Nanamin's or Nanase's scandal). Of course I'm not talking about Matsun's case, that's quite an exception.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

It's not an innocent. It's a responsability and profesionalism being an idol. As an idol, yes you can date because you are human but you should know it might kill your career as an idol. Do you think a smart girl like Ikuta (and her manager) would risk her career and dream just for dating someone? Oh man.
    Just because AKS cant handle those group doesn't mean every idol group as shit as them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

I love idols because I think the variety shows are fun and the songs can be good sometimes, but this is something I just don’t get about idol culture. Professionalism is a very broad term that means a lot of things. One of the things professionalism entails is keeping your private life seperate from your personal life. So, an idol dating someone should not impede on her idol career. An idol’s dating life is her personal/private life, not her work. I know this is ultimately there to give lonely sad wotas the idea that “they have a chance”. But let’s be real, 99.999% will never get that chance. It’s unrealistic and quite dumb. I hope this aspect of idol culture changes in the future (Assuming the decline of idols will come to a hault).

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Should they adopt kpop idol dating rule? The kpop idol can still be an idol and have a boyfriend without problem. I don't know the detail about other group. But for Twice that I've been following, there is 3 years love ban rule in their contract. Basically, they can't have love relationship for 3 years since their debut. However, after that love ban expired, they have freedom to date anyone they like.
    Do you agree with this kind of love ban in Nogi? So the fans basically will know when their idol can have a boyfriend. Or, is the current love ban system much better?

One more thing. Should we carry this discussion on General Thread or keep it here, because it seems doesn't match Misa case?

14. ひめか

ひめか Kenkyuusei

I would love to have this discussion on general. I really want to see why some folks think a love ban should be a thing.

15. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

True. But you also need to look at your contract. If there's an "you can't have a boyfriend as long you are in contract" then you need to respect it.

Tbh i'm not against with idol having a boyfriend, but saying top members have relationship and hide it to respect other member and staff, it's like saying they can do whatever they want because they are TOP MEMBERS.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  16. Kazeka

Kazeka Kenkyuusei

And my point was, not every women is going to be sleeping with every man they lay their eyes on. To say that every top member is in a relationship is ero-doujinshi-fan fic level delusion (and lets be real here, these kinds of wotas aren't thinking about the "going to a nice restaurant" relationship, they're thinking about sex. They're thinking that idols/women are only interested in the sex aspect of a relationship)

17. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    an i agree with professionalism aspect. people who r in love are unpredictable tho regardless of character or personality especially for us who can only watch an idol from afar we won't really know for sure how theyll handle said situation. what loled me are those fans who explodes like a netorared incredible hulk who initially have expectations like "x-chan wouldn't do this or that bec she's smart/pure" and when those expectations crumble theyll shoot a la rambo profanities left n right at the very idol they once worship lol

ok...

18. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Isn't saying Nogi top members have a relationship just because some girls from other group did that is more laughable?

19. amimaru

amimaru Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    koikeminami
    another group?, where did i mention another group, lol. the first one who mention or assumed another group was being talked about was you. omg :fp:
    and all im saying is that the possibility aint zero given the fact that nogis are one the most desired bachelorettes in japan. like i said they're young attractive women, its not too hard to imagine how many high profile suitors have attempted already:rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  20. bananaboy

bananaboy Member

probably thing should be moved from misa thread after
    basically im agree with what being said but there some that i thought it wont work so easy since it's cultural thing
    idols might be like quasi continuation of geisha (or maiko) tradition , with different take ofc but reminiscence unwritten rule. thing that basically rub wota the most is escapism. the business priority here is to give service for your customer, at least by respect their investment without some mumbo jumbo in one private life. ofc its by no mean the fan "own" their idol whatever that mean

only if we talk about the extreme side of the spectrum, we can see how far some delusion and fanaticism can be. in other place the so over-liberation in the west for example actually just the different side of same coin. if the tabloid in japan hunting idols getting caught in affair and catering hungry wolf of wota, ppl in the west feed prevalent BS like who dating who, who got pregnant, kardashian this kardashian that , justin selena and whatever. And there still lot of irrationality, extremist on those side. it might be not case by case example but i believe the impression is just the same. in korea that i believe influx more by the west, angry fan is not much different with angry wota when their idols getting caught/scandal and stuff especially with another celeb. at least my impression, toxicity is still and always there. there might be performers harassed like forever. imagine that no love ban rule, if ikuta can go dating her dream boy james rodriguez (well, let's just assume) and how receptive and happy one can be but if let's said it was lame ikemen like johnny's than i dont think everyone can be so acceptance, talk also from johny's fan perspective. so i guess to each of their own to, no matter how silly and contradict it sound at least thing do some harmony and not so noisy. and its not like forever they bend to do that, thing just ask those fan how rational one can be amid the contradiction. the "progress" or change for the better that been proposed could be so much just an illusion

Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1