1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Eto Misa (Misamisa) / 1st Gen

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 Graduated Members' started by kimunlimited, Feb 19, 2012.

1. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
  2. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    It's in Japanese so can you elaborate what the article stated?

3. Keemu

Keemu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    I don't know about physical assault, because that is at least not mentioned in this article.

Basically what it says is that a group of troublesome "fans" were lined up in her lane during a recent individual handshake event in Kyoto and would verbally abuse her one after another, which eventually made her cry.

The article puts emphasis on Misamisa being well-known as a "fisher", saying that her relaxing atmosphere and the effort she puts into responding is remarkable for attracting a lot of fans during these events. The nasty group seemed like they wanted to test that out for themselves, and the article cites how they would ask her to "fish" them, but then after she'd respond they'd say things like "Booo~ring!"

At the end of the article it's mentioned that there were other members who were on the receiving end of similar treatment, but it's not specified who.

Last edited: May 22, 2016
  4. NogiFan

NogiFan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Thanks for a quick summary Keemu; It would have been worse if she got assaulted, I wish her a quick recovery. I guess that is on of the hazard being a public figure/celeb, there are always some dirtbags out there just want to screw things up for the rest of us by doing horrible things to people for their own egos.

After watching the recent episode of Nogibingo! - she is pretty good at kicking in martial arts, so I hope she can put that in good use if this ever happen again.

5. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
  6. husna212

husna212 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina
    Considering that they have to apply for the lottery of handshake event (and Misa-senpai handshake ticket is hard to win too from what I heard), pay for it, and then when to the handshake event, line up and wait before meeting up with her, those "fans" really don't have anything better to do. Wondering why they would spend so much effort to do that. I hope she will be fine and recover for it.

7. Keemu

Keemu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Right, but for one that page cites the same article you initially shared. And if you happen to be referring to how it says on the page that some fans "secretly hurt her" during the handshake session, there doesn't seem to be much in the way of more specific details that explain how to interpret that phrasing.

Not saying that you're necessarily wrong, but I just haven't seen any clear evidence of physical assault. On the other hand, I haven't really been checking anything other than the links you've shared.

8. skuf

skuf Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Yasuda Kana
    Twitter:
    TravisSkuff
    I used the key word 'apparently' and that was the first thing I could find in my activity fb feed about it as I'm way to busy to invest a resource party on this convo.

9. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van
    I did not see any reports of physical assaults in all my sources, so I'm confident to say this did not happen fortunately.

Also, those troublemakers got the cops called on them lol. While what they did isn't illegal, reports are they might have id problem. If this is true they're potentially in a lot of trouble.

10. ABF48

ABF48 Member

11. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    What's that all about? Google translate is not 100%. I read things like "certified public accountant" and "double entry book keeping" and wonder if this is what idols do on their own? Or is it a book she wrote giving insight into being the best idol you can be?

I guess I should check in when she does her Showroom!

12. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I missed it live, but caught it later... still wondering what she's shilling...

:?:

13. Meiji Ishin

Meiji Ishin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    Idols who can prepare your taxes. Handshakes and write offs.

14. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    If I understood correctly, a business+fiction book she contributed to.

15. porkchopgroove

porkchopgroove Kenkyuusei

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY MISA SENPAI :banana: :ome::1st: :banana:

16. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Happy birthday Misa....

17. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Misa Senpai! おめでとう! Happy Birthday!:ome:

18. demasta

demasta Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Happy birthday Misa-sempai!

19. kazu55

kazu55 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    Twitter:
    MacRedmoon
    Happy birthday, Misa :ome::ome:

20. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Nogizaka46 member Eto Misa will be Cover Girl of Japanese magazine "BRODY" (2017 April issue), this issue will come with Eto Misa and Nishino Nanase's double-sided poster, the magazine will be released on 23 February 2017.

11-3-453x640.jpg 12-3-430x640.jpg

http://akb48daily.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1255.html