1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ohno

ohno Kenkyuusei

Just wondering, how many singles did not include Sae for theater edition handshake events? Her fans saved a lot of money, right?

2. Fionarei

Fionarei Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Theatre version is just a mean to increase the overall vote.
    Wotas gonna vote for their oshi whether she performs at stage frequently or not.

And prelim result from 15 onward to 64 are separated by 100 or less each. I doubt it'll matter that much.

So, I'll stick with So Long Senbatsu minus Miichan.

3. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

At first, many people were saying, Sae (and Yannu and Akicha) were at a serious disadvantage because their otas didnt have that extra appeal to buy singles for both codes and handshakes. In the end, noone will never know if that is really true.

My prediction for tomorrow? Really, i don´t dare. But my gut feeling says that Under the ribbon`s prediction is a lot more realistic than others i have seen so far.
    Except for Sae. I know that we all really stretched our wallets, but a lot of casual votes are gone. Not that casuals have been her strong point traditionally, but all online surveys (more or less single votes), social media trends etc pp see her around 12-15 during the last year. I dont know if her wota base can make up for that, as there was no direct beggar campaign for lost Sayaka oshis^^. So, i would be very content with #10. If she would reach #7, i will certainly have a brandy-coke on that.

4. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Kaigai girls weren't involved in handshakes because they were Kaigai. Yes, Sae wasn't doing anything in SNH but she was supposed to be (if things had gone well). Not included them in handshakes made Kaigai status clear - they aren't regular members anymore, they don't participate in normal events.

I'm guessing UZA, Pressure, So Long and SayoCrawl?

But it doesn't make them at a disadvantage at all. People had the option of buying the theatre version without handshakes to get voting codes, so its not like the still had to pay store prices to get votes. And really, if you're a fan, I'm sure you're a fan without the need for handshakes, especially considering the mass amount of people who can't attend them for whatever reason.

5. ET920

ET920 Member

Weather looks fine enough.
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiGhMV3Ojpk[/yt]

6. SputnikZ

SputnikZ Kenkyuusei

Too bad :cry: I wanted it to be a rainy election :tongue:

I hope it's alright if I share my prediction here, it's completely unbiased :D

1.Sashihara Rino
    2.Oshima Yuko
    3.Watanabe Mayu
    4.Kashiwagi Yuki
    5.Mastui Rena
    6.Itano Tomomi
    7.Matsui Jurina
    8.Shinoda Mariko
    9.Kojima Haruna
    10.Takahashi Minami
    11.Shimazaki Haruka
    12.Miyazawa Sae
    13.Watanabe Miyuki <3
    14.Yamamoto Sayaka
    15.Yokoyama Yui
    16.Forever KKS Kaotan

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    While we're all patiently waiting for the actual sounsekyo, here's the results for our Stage48 2013 Sousenkyo Exit Poll! See how everyone on Stage48 voted this year!

viewtopic.php?p=708680&f=1#p708680

8. xtjn

xtjn Kenkyuusei

Last year we had a special speech of the new queen for overseas fans. Will there be something similar this year?

9. DreamingPebbles

DreamingPebbles Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uimashiro
    Twitter:
    dreamingpebbles
    Looking at last year's results, many positions at the lower half were decided by a few dozen votes, with the smallest difference being just 2 votes (Yamauchi Suzuran over Nito Moeno). This probably encouraged fans who could only cast a handful of votes, as they could see that every single vote really mattered.

However, since the cheaper theater editions included a voting ticket for the first time this year, we can expect the overall number of votes to be significantly higher than last year. So I wonder: if the difference in votes between the members increases too much, could this discourage the "few-votes" crowd from voting in the 2014 sousenkyo?

10. Under The Ribbon

Under The Ribbon Member

I can see it, massive rain starts to pour down once they get around to the senbatsu announcements... and then, a massive bolt of lightning flashes through the sky, as they announce "#1... HKT48 chimu H... SASHIHARAAAAA RINOOOOO"

I hope it doesn't rain though, with all the pressure and workload and emotional roller coasters, rain soak would send girls to the hospital for sure [sweat]

11. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina
    I watched the one with the english voice-over last year and I was fine with it. i don't really get the complaints of the people here. Then again, they probably understand Japanese, so it's normal that they'll watch the japanese stream. For those who do not understand Japanese though or those whose Japanese is a bit rusty, the english stream is a good alternative.

12. Akira Hitoshi

Akira Hitoshi Kenkyuusei

Majijo's Rooftop, staring at the clouds...
    Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    For the live stream on youtube, is there gonna be an option to turn the english translation on and off??

13. MidoriHime

MidoriHime Member

Not necessarily. Next year, providing I still have someone I wish to vote for, I'll only buy one of each copy (LE, Reg and theatre) - those votes will be distributed among my faves; this year was different as its Tomochin's last election. And its always important to remember even if someone only votes three times for one member, or even once for one member, it only take an extra 30 people to do the same and that could easily change ranks in the bottom levels.

But we'll have to wait and see

14. maririn

maririn Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Twitter:
    mari_rinnn
  15. lunar

lunar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    maedaami
    Sorry if this has been answered but I am lazy to go through 166 pages.

How long is the event?

16. xtjn

xtjn Kenkyuusei

And the winner is: Queen Sasshi

Congratulations, she had the best strategy: She made many, many people not beeing a real fan of her to vote for her.

She had at least five groups to vote for her:

1. her fans
    2. people who voted for her to support HKT48
    3. people who want something different at the top of AKB48
    4. people who want a strange or funny result of the election
    5. people who want to get rid of the love ban rule

This strategy is so good that not even one other girl in the group had the smallest chance to beat her this year.

17. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

I don't know if it can be called rigged coz they can just say the girl is their wotas. Or they ask other ppl to vote for them. I think it's all fair in business pov. However, maybe u're right, and there is certain contract that they can't vote for the girls.

Hmm, Kojiharu has said she's considering graduation. Maybe it will be enough reason for her fans to vote her. Esp seeing her rank so low during prelim.

Four possibilities: 1. the trend continues like in the past where the rank only changed slightly from the prelim. 2. the prelim result encouraged some wotas to vote for girls like Sasshi, Jurina, Shibaya Aya, etc so they can maintain their high ranks. 3. wotas just hesitated to vote on 1st day coz they don't want to show their cards to other wotas first. 4. prelim result made wotas vote like crazy for girls like Yuko, Mayuyu, Takamina to avoid them rank low.
    From those 4 possibilities, 2 and 4 might not be significant coz wotas bought CD on 1st day sales mostly. Not much increase for 2nd day sales.
    I think Yuko will still get #1 because her wotas are veterans and more likely to wait til prelim before voting and she had bad exp when she got #1 in prelim but ended as #2. It's my wish actually :p .

Think what Ohno means is that Sae (and other kagai members) has advantage coz her fans hasn't buy tons of CD for HS events for long time and has saved lot of money to now power voting Sae.

18. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    lol some of these g+ posts are good
    [​IMG]

19. kaori1

kaori1 Kenkyuusei

Ah, maybe not, last year she was still AKB girl and now she's "outsider". But who knows [think] . I don't like it though, esp if she hands the flower again for #1 girl. It's like she would always be #1 if she stayed at the group while it's been showed that she could also fall in rank, it will be unfair for the #1 girl (sasshi, yuko or mayuyu). Maybe not so soon, she can come back or even join the election in the next 2-3 years, it will be interesting.

20. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    That's reading too much into things. There are no fans in Japan that would give their votes to any member for that reason. Sasshi and her continued being part of the group doesn't stand in contrast with the love rule. She had to put up with the consequences of having been involved in a scandal just like any other member had to - all in their own way. The result is an unusual one, but that doesn't mean that the fans support her breaking of the rule. The votes that go to her are testament to her talent of reinventing and proving herself, not a comment on AKB's system. That's a spin that certain overseas fans like to put on it. Going by that logic, those people would all have to vote for Nacchan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.