1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Event / Concert 32nd Single Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Mar 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wilay14

wilay14 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitayukiko
    As far as I remember, she said she'd come back, but couldn't because of the scandal... [think]

2. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

......damn I want that photobook since I like Ninagawa's work but limited edition are sold out so quick and I prefer to wait for tracklist/cover info to release first before order :hmm:

3. achanp2

achanp2 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    I'm sorry about this Mayuyu will get no.1 if Yuko doesn't participate or no.2 if Yuko does. You guys are like 100% sure about Mayu's rank. Her tough "enemies" are still around like Sasshi or Yukirin, Mariko or even Takamina.

4. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    ^ I wouldn't mind really. We know how tough Yuki and Sasshi will get so yeah this year will be exciting.

I think I'll get the Regular edition. Limited edition is good too I think. I'll order whatever would be there. I'll see the track list once it's out. Maybe I'll pre order the limited edition.

5. kirifuda

kirifuda Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Twitter:
    akaihoshi15
    @mochichan Why don't you just reserve a preorder for a limited edition version, and if you don't like it, you can always cancel before they charge you? They don't charge you until it ships, right?

No, everybody is wrong. I call it this girl will win the next election.

[​IMG]

6. Zippy

Zippy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren
    They going to do it at Nissan concert?
    That's quite some way to put pressure on the girls :hehe:

Wow Nissan will be busy, imagine mass graduation and sousenkyo at the same time :awesome:

7. mochichan

mochichan Kenkyuusei

@dragonfire
    Oh I can do that~ :^^;:

8. lilypie

lilypie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kodamaharuka
    Mariko's said on twitter she will be joining~

And augh, that's it, pre-ordered the LEs (for now)

Good thing they come with the voting tickets *U*

9. Hugh B Hayve

Hugh B Hayve Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Reia Yanase
    What an awesome way to make a super interesting event even more compelling, the possibilities are endless. Aki-P is making Vince McMahon of the WWE look like an average promoter by comparison. Love the controversy and speculation it is stirring up too. I especially like the monkey wrench they've thrown in with graduated members. I'm no troll, but it gives me a little thrill to see fans getting all bent out of shape over this stipulation as if their precious oshimen will end up taking a back seat to a departed member, if that happens too bad, so sad. I've always thought it was a double standard that AKB48 can collaborate with other singers, musicians, comedians and actors but a graduated member mustn't get anywhere near a stage where they perform. Personally, I hope some former members take up the challenge because it will make me think long and hard about where my secondary votes will go. I love a good comeback story and hope to see one no matter whom it may be.

10. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    After a billion lightyears trying to find the single links and place my order, I finally just got my order @ HMV through :fp: (reminding why I prefer CDJ but unfortunately, I have to wait until I get more money so I can purchase more copies there, but at least HMV's multibuy discount is in effect to save me some dough).

Anyways, I'm too tired to go into much ranty detail but the long and the short of it:

Hate that graduated members are participating. I don't find it exciting or cute. What is the freaking point if they're not part of the group anymore? One last hurrah? Give me a break. Save that sentimental crap for some weak sauce after school special, this is a competition here.

Don't like that transferred members aren't exempt. Seriously, I love Sae and Harugon, have nothing against Aki and Mariya but if none of the other overseas 48 members can participate then why should they be an exception? How are Sae and Aki going to be able to work out senbatsu activities, are they going to come back?

And wasn't the point of graduating and transferring all these girls anyway was so the new ones can rise up? Some many of those risers couldn't rank last year so the solution is... to add more girls?! :wtf:

Like that members can sit out. Hoping some of those members will be older, mid tier girls who's been ranking in pretty much the same place over and over and can't hope to rise (but their fanbases are too big for them to fall) as they're pretty much just roadblocks at this point. Also hoping girls who have been declining and some top members who's been sitting pretty will sit out too.

11. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    Okay uhm... before you guys go into a buying frenzy maybe think about this:

This year, voting ballots are also included in the theater edition. They sell for a 1,000 yen. If you want to just get a voting ballot, tell me and I'll get you one for 800.

12. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

What are those HMV links?

13. moomookan

moomookan Member Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki, Yagi Toa
    I heard Ono Erena will not participate either. I believe its from her twitter. Can anyone confirm this one? Sorry I don't speak Japanese I'm just hearing this from others and I want to make sure before I spread more news

14. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    HRP and I are actually chatting about this right now on Skype, but I hope HRP's offer encourages more of you all to vote so that international fans will have more of an effect on the elections! Last year based on the exit poll, stage48 members cast 635 votes, which is a good amount, but as the fandom has been growing, I know we can do more! You can see the results from last year here: viewtopic.php?p=568303#p568303.

800 yen is about the same price as how much people sell voting tickets on Yahoo Auctions Japan, and perhaps even cheaper if you include the commission (however small) that sites like fromjapan charge. So you get a good deal, and HRP gets something out of it too in the form of a handshake ticket that you'd otherwise never use and a photo. It's kind of win win for both sides.

I'll probably buy the 3 different First Press Limited Editions from HMV, but then I'll buy all the other....well, I don't know how much budget I'll have, but I have to top the 40 votes from last year, from HRP :hehe:

15. HoneyRoastedPeanuts

HoneyRoastedPeanuts Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    hrp919
    @ moomookan: No, Erepyon - on her Twitter - made it clear that she has no interest in participating.

16. kashiko

kashiko Kenkyuusei

theatre version also has a voting ballot?

Wow this will give a huge advantage middle-rank members who have good response in handshake events.

Or it would be the same if most girls sold out their slots just in 2nd or 3rd round as a member have 9000 slots at maximum.

It would be cruel to buy a theatre ver to handshake with this girl (no one care about) but use vote for another girl.

OMG this sousenkyo has so many twists :XD:

17. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @HRP: Yeah, I didn't think about that at all. :D I think I'll keep my order for the limited's but don't care about the RE so yeah, I'll definitely be interested in purchasing some from you. I'll be contacting you soon. :)

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_AKB48_000000000335453/item_未定-TypeI-dvd-Ltd_5383897

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_AKB48_000000000335453/item_未定-TYPE-DVD_5384180

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_AKB48_000000000335453/item_未定-TYPE-DVD_5384359

18. Ayame Yumesaki

Ayame Yumesaki Kenkyuusei

At last! This event come up..
    I can't buy any single (I'm not even working :^^;: ) but I will support by praying

I hope Yuko or Mayu would win, for Center position, just that two + Jurina is the most fitted Center for this 2nd chapter era
    I hope Takamina would still join the event, and have more higher rank :cute:

19. toddvanzetti

toddvanzetti Kenkyuusei

Thank you. I am going to be in Japan the week they release so I was able to order one of each of the 3 limited and send them to my address there. Thank you. My hope is to then be able to go to a handshake event with the handshake tickets.

I think this is the first time I've been able to order an AKB48 limited...

Edit & Note: For those using the links above, types II and III are for the regular edition. Here are the links for the limited for II & III:

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_AKB48_00 ... td_5384057

http://www.hmv.co.jp/en/artist_AKB48_00 ... td_5384275

20. The_Hot_Zone

The_Hot_Zone Kenkyuusei

Am I the only one here who thinks that, even if graduated members DO participate, they won't make much of a difference in the senbatsu? (Except maybe Atsuko and Erena). Let's face it, the highest any graduated member would get would be somewhere in the undergirls. Unless one of the graduated girls for some reason got super popular after graduation, I just can't see it making much of a dent in the ranking spots.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.