1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Re: [EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Voting: 5/24~6/8)

^It's no problem to me, especially since you're doing this all on your own time and really helping out those of us who don't know Japanese.

I guess I just want my N. And Miho. And you know, the other awesome AKB girls.

2. chokawaii

chokawaii Kenkyuusei

well...if im not mistaken, acchan poster sound like this 'i'm sorry, i'm mysterious'

thanx for th transltion btw :)

3. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

^
    ^ Ahhh amazing! <3 I really appreciate the effort you put in :cute: <3

But what does Chiichan's mean? D;

4. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

^
    Chiichan's means that she doesn't want to be cotton candy anymore.
    "nanika wo sotsugyou suru" = "give up on something to move onto different things"

Finished Team K. I don't think I can go on for today, my eyes hurt. I'll do B tomorrow x__x sorry.

NITO MOENO
    I am Nito Moeno from AKB48, Team K.
    This year, too, the elections time has come. It’s the third time. On the first time I wasn’t elected and was outside the ranking, but on last year’s elections I could rank in at 29. I wasn’t a senbatsu member but I could sing a song in Undergirls. It was thanks to you all. Thank you very much. I think that the people who have just started liking AKB have only seen me on TV or in Majisuka Gakuen so maybe they only have that image of me, but I would like everyone to know there are more sides of me. This year my election slogan is “third time’s the charm”, so I’ll do my best so that it won’t be “What happens twice will happen thrice”!
    Please support me. See you, bye bye.

---

NONAKA MISATO
    To everyone who’s watching, I’m Nonaka Misato from Team K. Thank you for always supporting me.
    Since I was little my dream has always been to sing as a a solo singer. So I definitely want to enter senbatsu in there elections and finally, this year, sing on a stage.
    I have always loved AKB48. So, this year I don’t only want to look at other members shining, I want to stand on that stage and shed beautiful tears together.
    So, I want to express my feelings with a riddle I’ve been into lately. [Sorry but I don't understand the riddle DDDDDDDDD: I've cracked my brain open... sorry T_T]
    Please keep supporting me from now on, too. It was Nonaka Misato.

---

FUJIE REINA
    Aim to be a super girl! I am Reinyan, also known as Fujie Reina.
    Does everyone know what is this costume? Yes! It’s “Idol nante yobanaide”’s costume. As to why I’ve chosen this costume, it’s because actually I debuted at the theatre with this song! Yay! Ah, how nostalgic… I chose this costume because I want to go forward without forgetting a beginner’s feelings. Changing topic, I update my blog twice a day. And fans tell me in the comments that when they see Reinyan’s smile, they feel better. I became so happy to think that I have such a wonderful job that can make people feel better and smile. I want to keep being myself and become someone who can make a lot of people feel better and smile. Fujie Reina will do her best! Oh!
    Please support me! Bye bye.

---

MATSUI SAKIKO
    I’m Matsui Sakiko from Team K, 20 years old, today too your support team leader!
    Last year a lot of happy things happened: I was promoted into a team, got an agency, I played piano in a concert, I was in Janken senbatsu even if just 14th… But my dream of ranking in in the elections hasn’t come true yet, so this year I definitely want to rank in! The elections happened last year and the year before, too, but this year is the third, so I believe that third time’s the charm! I’ll do my best.
    This year my slogan is “Sakiko in full bloom in your hearts”, so I wish I will have a beautiful (literally: flowery) result! So from today you’ll be my support team leader, please support Matsui Sakiko!

---

MINEGISHI MINAMI
    Hello. I’m Minegishi Minami from AKB48, Team K.
    Since I am a candidate for this year’s elections, so I chose a theme. It’s this one: ta-da, “I am me”. It’s the title of the first solo song I ever got, and even if I wanted to show what I am like for these elections it’s already too late. So I chose it because I will show myself as I am, going forward without comparing myself to the people around me. I think I won’t catch your hearts just by speaking earnestly, so I will show you, for five seconds only, glasses!Minegishi that was so popular in “Beginner”. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, end! Maybe I moved a lot of hearts with this. I’ll keep doing my best with your support. Please take care of me!

---

MIYAZAWA SAE
    I’m Miyazawa Sae from AKB48, Team K.
    So the third elections have come around! Last year, I challenged the elections with “ikemen girl” as my motto, and thanks to everyone’s votes I ranked 9th. Thank you very much. If I try looking back at this year, it’s true that I could show my “cool” part quite a lot. This year, I don’t want to go on with the same theme, and as “There is this kind of girl in AKB – Part II” I want to show you more and more my personality and my peculiarities, so I chose “Miyazaworld” as my slogan. There’s a lot of cute girls in AKB48, but I want to appeal to everyone showing that there’s a girl like me, too! So please take care of me!
    可愛い ;O; ♥

---

YOKOYAMA YUI
    Hello, I’m Yokoyama Yui from Team K.
    On last year’s elections I couldn’t meet the expectations of everyone who voted for me and thought I had to make more efforts. This year I was an under for shows and music tv shows and thinking everyday that I wanted to get closer to my senpai . I’m not really good at expressing something to people like this, so, as I improve those sides of me that aren’t good enough yet, I want to chase my dream, that is to become a singer that can give dreams to people. I hope I can get closer to this dream by borrowing your strength for these elections. Please keep supporting me.

---

YONEZAWA RUMI
    Long time no see! I’m Yonechan aka Yonezawa Rumi, from AKB48 Team K.
    These are the third elections and a part of me feels really anxious, but on the first time I was voted 21st and was Undergirls’ centre. On the second time my position fell a bit but I was able to rank 24th. I believe from my heart that both times it’s thanks to the fans who support me. This time, since third time’s the charm, honestly I don’t know what position I will be and I feel very anxious, but I want to do my best until the end without giving up. I want to return my feelings to you. I’ll do my best! Please take care of me.

5. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Thank you chokawaii and loveandcoffee and ...!!! Translating blogs / songs / posters / campaign videos ... takes a lot of time and you are seldom thanked as much as you deserve for it. Thank you! :1st:

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki

Thanks for getting on these, love!

7. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

Thank you so much!

My Yui baby is adorable :cute:

8. pinkbohemia

pinkbohemia Member

Thank you so much, Claudia! <3 Sakiko is so precious.

"Sakiko in full bloom in your hearts." How cute~!

9. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

Really appreaciate all of the translations of postes and elections videos. I'm finally falling into the hype of it all. It's my first election as a 48 fan.

10. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

thanks for the translation of the election video. It help us very much. :)
    The big day is coming soon :D

11. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

Re: [EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Early Results: 5/25)

[​IMG]

haru <3

12. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xk_XahwD41w[/yt]

Even Hitler complain about this :D :D
    This video descride exactly how i feel. :fp: Sayaka <3

13. saika.city

saika.city Kenkyuusei

^Gosh, that video is so funny the first time I saw it!!!! :rofl: That was a good one......Hitler is scary and mean though, so I hate him a lot..... :^O^: .everybody does, but that would be so surprising if somebody actually liked him.... [hehe]

14. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

That video is really funny that i saw before. Who done the video, that person sure so creative.
    Awesome. Thanks for sharing the video :D

15. Kay

Kay Kenkyuusei

[hehe] That video again! Mr. Waffle made it~ [hehe]

Kay

16. Criss

Criss Member

Nikkan 05/20/11 Shimada Haruka(AKB48), Inuzuka Asana(SKE48) and Shinohara Kanna(NMB48)

[​IMG]

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

And awesome. Definitely awesome.

:awesome:

18. Ueno

Ueno Kenkyuusei

Oh that was you Mr.Waffle? It was cycling around tumblr a lot a few weeks ago [clap]

19. sasuke2233

sasuke2233 Kenkyuusei

Yeah, definitely. Is that you, Mr, Waffle? [hehe]
    I think yes. thanks :D

20. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

I mean come on Sayaka deserve to be in senbatsu but Aki-p just freaking neglect her. [aup]