[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Re: [EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Early Results: 5/25)

This is really turning out to be one hell of election :) just sit back and strap on its gonna be a ride fulled with surprises
    Go Mayuyu at least claim your #4 spot as always LOL
    SKE
    Rena is ahead if Jurina ? is this the first time this has happen?
    NMB
    Yamamoto is doing good so far #25 slot I think so far this looks really interesting

2. BlitzTs

BlitzTs Kenkyuusei

[clap] That's why Acchan drop on my list(she was 2nd and now 11th)

I know. I was talking about this.
    Itano and Takamina sang a duet with him too. Even though i don't really like itano, her duet was better than Yukirin. But Takamina's duet with him is the best, i even have it on my mp3 :D

3. ET920

ET920 Member

Well, omitting the obvious (every girl should thank Akimoto Yasushi), this is like saying Acchan needs to thank her position to him because she is always the default center in AKB48. But I don't see you pointing out this.

This is the truth. Yukirin won't end this high (I have absolutely nothing against her). And Jurina won't be that low.

To be as "pure" as possible, the voting shouldn't even have first day results. These results sway people in their votes, since you might have been thinking about going for Yukirin but having her end third here might make you change your vote for Mayuyu instead. Or someone wanting to vote for Miorin might get disappointed that she isn't even in the list and change his vote for someone else.

No, last election Rena was above Jurina for most of it, and finally got beaten by 80 or so votes. Rena is my oshi, so I am being partial, but I believe she will end on top this time.

4. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

oh no i am not at all happy with the results other than yuko taking her well-deserved #1 spot.

yukirin at #3 is just wayyyy out of my expectations. dun get me wrong, i like her, but rising 1 spot was all i expected, not claiming the position of tomochin & mariko-sama~ and sayaka, pls be back in top 20~~

as for sasshi.........? :fp:

sorry, but i really loved last yr's ranking :(

5. Jurinavenclaw

Jurinavenclaw Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Matsui Jurina

Rena was doing better than Jurina in the initial and mid result in last year's election BUT Jurina outranked Rena in the final result. That's why as a Jurina fan, I still think Jurina can beat Rena OR at least, will ranked better than this one.

And I'm also happy for Yamamoto.

6. 671_AKB

671_AKB Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu

Thanks for the info, I believe to Rena will top Jurina this time (Not that I have anything against Jurina) but its way to early in this election who knows what will happen next?

7. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Miichan is also 1st gen and she's never even been in the top 12.

8. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

Maachan was trying her best. I know you don't like her, but don't pretend ot be all knowing about these things. Your theory is as good as ours.

Maachan didn't appeal to people as an Idol, this much is true, but don't assume you know how much effort a girl is giving. What you saw as apathy her fans saw as her own special brand of energy and effort and amazingness :cute:

The same goes for all the girls.

9. Meroron♥

Meroron♥ Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ogumatsugumi

Not a Yukirin hater, but not a fan. She bores me so if she gets such a high position it would really lower my excitement for the election song PV/perfs and stuff. Plus this spot belongs to Mayuyu as the B ace. Plus seeing Taka under her kinda hurts.

Still, Taka at #4 is amazing. I can only hope she'll really break into Top5 this year.

Itano at #8 gives me hope. Maybe her huge amounts of promo as a diva and fashion leader attracted new girl fans but scared away some of her wota, and then she'll drop because wota have more voting power :fear: IT COULD HAPPEN.

Yui in low senbatsu, I'm fine with it. I actually started to like her, and low senbatsu isn't in-your-face so.

Amina making it to senbatsu makes me very happy, I was afraid she'd drop out. Her fanbase is really loyal.

Yuka making it to senbatsu, also makes me very happy.

A Sayaka-Nacchan-Sayaka center UG would be kick-ass. UG has been getting only cutesy songs all the time lately, but with this line up they could go somewhere else. Nacchan's placing is pretty good, I hope she keeps it.

Shiichan and Sakiko being here is amazing, since they didn't make the cut last year. Shows their promo is working. And they deserve it.

I'm sorely disappointed in Mikapon's rank. I was hoping she'd be near senbatsu line.

(not commenting on Sasshi because I'm not surprised. but go, sasshi! =D)

10. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

so heart-broken..

11. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Fixed with full past result - early, mid, final. 2009, 2010, 2011.
    [​IMG]

12. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

Interesting results... of course it's early but happy to see Yui and Shawako ranking well...

But where is mah Fresh Lemon!!! :panic:

13. ET920

ET920 Member

Ok, being pretty serious now. Who wasn't expecting Sasshi in media senbatsu?

A girl who...
    • ...posts 200 times in a day and gets 800k comments (so many staff had to apologize for not being able to publish them fast enough) and over 91m pageviews (besides handshakes and the theater, the closest she is from her fans is via their blog)
    • ...has a variety program for herself (late at night, but it is hers)
    • ...has said Akimoto wanted her as center
    • ...understands wotas because she is one, has their own tastes and frequents their own places
    • ...has a bashing personality that is (contrary to her hetare nick) not afraid of trying new things
    • ...is in a subgroup with the highest ranked member and the lately most pushed member

...and people really expected her not to rank high? This is a perfect combination between management and agency pushing, and a girl with the personality to take on the risks (much like Jurina). I would say only delusional people wouldn't expect her to be high.

Posts are personal thoughts, do we need to clarify that? Maachan said it herself that she spent a good while doing half-heartedly things because she was unsure about her future. That is not me saying that, it is Maachan herself. And true, some girls' best efforts don't reach the minimum necessary for getting fan's feedback.

14. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

Interesting Interesting Interesting.

Despite all the drama, and all the things i knew would happen these results, show things i didn't know. I know not to take these ranking too seriously, because i remember that last years early results showed something similar. But wouldn't it be great if these rankings actually got finalized (well maybe Minegishi's ranking could drop a few more places [devil] ) . Personally i hope the hope this Sukira 7 thing does finally get broken, since i'm not a front lover and the front rankings always seem so pointless. Things are always more interesting when they change. But i just say that because there are alot of things about the current akb that i dislike. Noticing a lot of fresh new faces in this ranking though, not the lemon though (she's worn out that intro so badly that the freshness is all gone)
    Happy about: Asuka, Yuka, Oya, Sawako, Akane, Jurina, Sakiko, Natsumi(still strong), Akari and that there are very little Rs taking away ranks.
    A bunch i not letting myself feel affectionate about yet.
    Dissapointed about: Yui, Rumi, Haruka (Katayama), Yuka (Nakanishi), Natsumi(Matsubara) and then there are some more, but i knew not to expect them in there.

Also if Yuki manages to keep her ranking it'll be the first time the top 3 positions belong to A K B. Of course then Mayu fans will have to feel the same hurt that Jurina fans will also be forced to feel this year probably.

15. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana

Yukirin.....3rd?!..... [party] [party] [party] [party] yay possibly first Team B-er in Top 3!

Kojima, 10th :angry:

16. violetbutterfly

violetbutterfly Kenkyuusei

@ET920
    sorry if you misinterpreted but I was never hating on Yuki. I have such a soft spot for her, I just can't really accept her in 3rd position it just doesn't seem right. Above Kojiharu by all means I think 7 fits her fine but not 3rd :p Although reading it, it may have seemed like I was hating [hehe]

at the end of the day its early days and anything can happen

17. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

LMFAO I hate elections.

I'm not even going to put too much stock into this because there are SO many votes left...
    but ahahahaha #3 how did you even get up there, get out of there. Mariko fans, Tomochin fans, Mayu fans, ANY OTHER KAMI 7 FANS, GET ON THAT SHIT. :fear: It isn't even (...ok, entirely) a matter of hate, she's just... NOT SUPPOSED TO BE IN THAT SPOT. :|

18. Zobii

Zobii Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami

Hmmm, I wonder why do you hate Minegishi so much? I don't know your story.

19. KoopaCandy

KoopaCandy Kenkyuusei

I'm not going to set much store by this, since it's so early on and there are so many more votes to be cast. I can't really invest a ton of worry and emotion into this before I've even voted myself. We'll see what happens! The early birds don't really dictate the outcome of this fight.

...That being said,
    - I really want Shiichan to hang in there. I wasn't expecting her to rank in UG at all and I will be really thrilled if her work pays off. Same goes for Sakiko! <3
    - I'm also SO excited to see Yuka up so high, she really deserves it. <3
    - Go go, Sasshi! Claim your senbatsu spot with pride!
    - I REALLY want Takamina to kick butt this year, she deserves to be in the top 5.
    - Regarding Yukirin at #3; this:
    - Lastly, YURIAAAAAA IN UG!! oh my god I'm so thrilled. None of the girls I love in SKE ever rank (other than Juri, obv, and I do really like Churi a lot now, as well), so I hope she can get through. <3

... Where the hell is Miori, though? Maybe her fans are all really well organized and waiting to take the entire election by lemon storm. [hehe]

20. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I love this result. Yuko's at #1, Sakiko, Milky, and Sayamina are there, Sasshi's at #7, plus most of my least favorites dropped a lot. :awesome:

The only thing I don't like is Sayaka in Under Girls but still, I'm pretty satisfied. :3 It'll change a lot, I'm sure, so to those that hate it, I wouldn't get mad just yet.