1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Final results: 9th June)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by aakun, Mar 29, 2011.

1. tokyolucifer

tokyolucifer Kenkyuusei

Re: [EVENT] 3rd Senbatsu Election (Early Results: 5/25)

If what you mean is Rena getting above Jurina, that's a given. Kareha was first in SKE request hour list, so nobody really expect Jurina to be above Rena this year. The real surprise is Suda Akari. I never expect her to be that high. [shock]

2. MrMojo

MrMojo Kenkyuusei

I was surprised when I saw Yuki rank #3... good for her! [clap]
    I don't have anything against her but still... so much hate regarding Yuki :yikes:

Can't believe HaruNyan dropped but currently still in media senbatsu.

Stay at #1, YUKO!

Look at Sasshi go!

Yay! Amina is still in senbatsu [rock]

Sayaka dropping so much!
    At least in UG, maybe she'll make it as the UG Center :hehe:

Shiichan made it!
    Oba Mina also made it!

Wow... lots of SKE members ranking... many KKS/AKB members showing up more... displacing the regular AKB members [worried]

There's still a few days left to vote so the results can still change dramatically.

3. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

My story is uninteresting, who knows if i'll ever tell it ( on the why you hate my oshi thread), but in the end Minegishi is the only AKB that i purely hate (frankly i'm surprised that it hasn't dimished yet).

4. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Yuko no.1
    Yukirin Top3
    Sasshi Top7

I don't feel surprised becuz if you followed things such as handshake ticket sales, Trading card sales, Mixi ranking, request list ranking. Those explained why this result coming down like this exactly.

However, last year result also showed that the ranking can still be changed alot. Jurina big jump, Kojiharu saved her Kami7 spot. It could be happened this year again. Some unequal pushed still didn't show their effects so who knows what will happened at the end.

So keep voting your oshimen...

However, i hate the statement "... belong to this" Things should change the way it will be..., Fixing thing at the same position is boring.

5. Micchipyon

Micchipyon Kenkyuusei

YES. Yuko in the 1st place. ♥

I hope she could stay in the first place.. :cute:

And Tomochin #8 wtf? ;w;

6. sikanwan

sikanwan Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sikanwan

yea ... I can see that you hate her a lot :hmm:
    Hope that it will change one day.

7. shadowgram

shadowgram Kenkyuusei

01 Oshima Yuko
    02 Maeda Atsuko
    I like them both, but would like to see Acchan in #1 spot more. This will be the big surprise of the election.

03 Kashiwagi Yuki
    Don't really expect Yukirin to keep the #3 spot but it's a good sign she will be in the top 7 this year.

07 Sashihara Rino
    Very happy for Sashi, but won't mind if Miichan take the higher spot instead.

10 Kojima Haruna poor Haruna, i hope she bounce back to 7.
    My Oshi, I will be voting for Nyan Nyan

13 Minegishi Minami
    Would like Miichan to at least keep this position

15 Kasai Tomomi
    Hope she will make it into Media, my wife likes her a lot

8. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

I won't get my hopes up too much, but some results have me really happy right now~ :cute:
    I'm willing to accept drastic changes, since that can happen too [sealed]

Interesting~
    My little cousin has a basic idea of who AKB48 are and already she knows Acchan pretty well. I think Acchan is managing really well despite being #2, in my humble opinion.
    Well, let's see what results will show up~ [party]

9. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

No... that was the big surprise of the election last year. :awesome: This year's either going to be: "Oh, Yuko again? I'm not surprised" or "Oh, Acchan's back? I'm not surprised." :D

10. meimei

meimei Kenkyuusei

I haven't placed my votes yet but am mentally excited at Yuki being #3! So awesome XD
    Minegishi is a bit dissapointing though, luckily she has my vote too <3

No suprise with the Yuko/Atsuko battle though. Little bit shocked by Mariko drop.

11. reddertar

reddertar Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

And seem no one mentioned, there will be more votes from AKB/SKE/NMB mobile subscribers.

So this result maybe only 1-2% other than 10%

P.S. I heard alot about Acchan will get her No.1 back alot cuz her fans will go crazy and I see what Aki-p give to Acchan in June to keep her in media attention all the time this month. I think if she still loses to Yuko, it's quite a surprise.

12. newAKB48fanboy

newAKB48fanboy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakadakana

I agree

13. chiyuki

chiyuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

Aha, I woke up at 6am to see the results (even though it came out a little earlier than that), then I went back to sleep. And now I'm fully awake.

✦ What surprised me: the top 10 pretty much: Yukirin, Mariko, Tomochin, and Harunyan.
    ✧ Seeing Yukirin's popularity, I'm actually not too surprised she landed 3rd. Well, I definitely expected her to rank higher, but to jump over that many people? I don't mind at all, though!
    ✧ Sasshi landed before Tomochin. Sasshi landed before Tomochin. What is this? Where are all the Tomochin fans? This is so insane, lol. Totally not complaining, of course! :lol:
    ✦ I hope Rie can maintain her position... but I kinda doubt it. So much competition going on right there.
    ✦ Also surprised to see Jurina that low. I don't know. I expected her to be closer to media senbatsu. I'm sure her fans will go crazy to get her into media... maybe.
    ✦ SO MANY SKE... :shock: Where's Manatsu? :( If there were going to be that many SKE members, Manatsu should at least be one of them! ;A;
    ✦ Yamamoto Sayaka at 25. I didn't expect her to get that high... well, I guess I'm not too surprised. It's a pleasant surprise! Milky too! Yay. <3
    ✦ Ume-chan was higher than I expected. Myao and Rabutan was way lower than I expected, especially Rabutan. :|
    ✦ Shii-chan at 32! HECK YEAHHH!
    ✦ Suu-chan and Komorin are way too low. Wayyyyyy too low. Komorin. ;___;
    ✦ WHERE ARE ALL THE KKS? I was seriously so surprised. Only Minarun? That's crazy!
    ✦ No Moeno. No Aamin. :cry:

The next two weeks are going to be insane. I want my CDs already, so I can vote!

14. Alexou1250

Alexou1250 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    otaaika

hope rabutan fans kicki n..because this is a really big drop and i really want her to make the senbatsu...
    -.-

15. Red

Red Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwatakaren

There's not much additional comments I have on the results except that I'm definitely shocked about Yukirin. BTW, I think Yukirin, Takamina and Sae had a live radio show in Japan just now and it would be interesting to know what they talked about.

Sae's position's within my expectation, I was expecting her around 9-12, so 11 was alright. The only thing that bugged me is she's so close to Akicha being 12 yet still a thousand votes behind Kojiharu. I hope she could stick to her #9 last year...

Jurina's definitely gonna climb up big time, I believe she ranked even lower during last year's early results but ended up quite well.

And Yukirin's gonna drop a few places as I believe the fans of Kami 7 last year are now peeing their pants seeing the results (e.g. Kojiharu, Tomochin) and would get more CDs to vote for their oshis. :^^;:

16. Tensai

Tensai Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    uchiyamanatsuki
    Twitter:
    Tensai

I don't know - we could see a Yukirin upset. The fact that people know she's a solid third at the moment, could end up getting her a lot of votes from people wanting to see something different or unexpected.

17. blownawayy

blownawayy Kenkyuusei

i totally agree with you.

18. koinoangel

koinoangel Kenkyuusei

I really hope Yuko fans can keep up the momentum for her to stay at #1 (after all, Acchan was #1 in last year's senbatsu until the very end)

Kashiwagi Yuki will definitely drop by the final counts, IMO

I hope Sayaka pops into senbatsu >.<!

And I hope Matsubara Natsumi can squeeze in to the last couple ranks like she did in previous senbatsus

19. TomoChiyuu

TomoChiyuu Kenkyuusei

1st Oshima Yuko
    Well... this is expected but i would've liked Acchan to be 1st
    3rd Kashiwagi Yuki
    Feels like Yuki is getting further and further away from me...
    i'm unconsciously oshihening to Shiichan.
    4th Takahashi Minami
    WHOA i did NOT expect this, but [rock]
    5th Watanabe Mayu
    Mayus ranking will only go up, i doubt it will drop. But i expected her to score higher
    6th Shinoda Mariko
    needs to get her 3rd position back, i feel bad for her D:
    7th Sashihara Rino
    Expected
    8th Itano Tomomi
    with all her roles in the TV dramas... this don't surprise me at all. I think she might end up dropping even more.
    9th Matsui Rena
    Rena have finally surpassed Jurina!!
    10th Kojima Haruna
    WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD?
    11th Miyazawa Sae
    WHAT IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD?

20. babylonz_lost_child

babylonz_lost_child Kenkyuusei

Lmao @ all the Yukirin hate.....3rd is awesome and by so many votes. BUT RINO @ 7 that is just pure f'ing win !!!!!! [party] [party] . I hope she can keep it up tho. I'm also really happy about where Amina stands and pretty surprised @ Jurina. I wish Takamina could keep that position but I dont really think that will happen tbh. Happy about Churi and Sawako tho. Pretty good stuff but all this is gunna have a massive change ne way soo yea.....just really happy about Rino atm (and my baby Rena 2).

wow....my third election and I still hate it....