1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[Event] Team YJ7 vs Team YM7

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by z3144228, Mar 8, 2011.

?

YJ7 vs YM7

1. YJ7

140 vote(s)
    61.4%
  2. YM7

88 vote(s)
    38.6%
  1. z3144228

z3144228 Kenkyuusei

The Battle return
    Detail: soon
    Team YJ7
    Minami Minegishi, Rie Kitahara, Yui Yokohama, Miori Ichikawa, Aika Oota, Amina Sato, Suzuran Yamauchi
    Team YM7
    Rino Sashihara, Tomomi Kasai, Aki Takajyo, Miyu Takeuchi, Miho Miyazaki, Mika Komori, Sumire Sato

official website
    http://www.akb48-yj7-ym7.com/about/index.html

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

I'm surprized Miho doesn't have a unit on the album but is inclued in this. I'm happy for her though, i hope YM7 gets a lot of spreads! : )

3. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I think YM7 is a sure win. It has Sashihara, Takajo and Kasai, which are all senbatsu girls. Oh well, I hope I get proven wrong because I like the other team more xD

4. flagator21

flagator21 Member

^
    Yeah, it does seem like YJ7 will be the underdog team member-wise, just like the original YJ..

I know they're both new teams and that's not Team PB, but I don't see how the apparent Sasshi/Tomo~mi exchange for Rabutan is fair.. No slight to Aika, but 2 senbatsu for a borderline one? That's not going to help them win :rolleyes: On the other hand, YM7 doesn't have Yukirin or Sae, so that makes it more even I guess :D

Ah well, I'll support YJ7 anyhow. Can't wait to hear the songs! [nod]

5. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    Despite not knowing like half the members involved, definitely prefer YJ7.

6. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

i think with the new team and new members to YJ7, it makes it a difficult choice to pick one team but i think im leaning more towards Team YJ7 [wonder]

7. 09lojh1

09lojh1 Kenkyuusei

oooh..... its a tough one with miichan on one side and myao on the other.... but i think il go for YM7~ :p

8. im_kiske

im_kiske Kenkyuusei

YM7! Sasshi+Akicha+Komori is sure sounds 'win' to me :awesome:

9. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    YJ7. I dislike too many girls on YM7. But Miho/Kasai versus Miichan/Amina is a difficult decision.

10. Lariemeeva

Lariemeeva Kenkyuusei

Chiyuu and Sasshi were both in Choose me!, my favorite out of the previous two. I'm not such a fan of songs like Enryoki Poster, and with both Akich and Komori in YM7, I hope we get something more kick ass this time as well.
    Definitely YM7.

11. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

I like both groups, but since YM7 has Akicha =P

Anyways, YJ7 is going to lose so badly >______>
    Maybe they can win if they're extremely lucky, but I doubt it.
    They have the more popular secondary girls, but they lose in popularity for the front girls department, and that's where everything usually matters.

Chiyuu, Sasshi, Akicha is enough for the entire team probably. Though at least it's not as unbalanced as last year :awesome:

12. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

13. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

This.

I hate how YJ always gets the shorter end of the stick ._.

GOOOOOO YJ!!!!
    Please give us another awesome song like Choose me! ;_;
    (tbh i didnt like enkyori at all)

[2]

14. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

I'm rooting for YJ7 because it has Ranran, even though I like Sasshi more. xD (For now. :fear:)

15. forzzilla*

forzzilla* Kenkyuusei

YM7 for Chiyuu , Myao and Komorin :inlove:

16. gyan

gyan Kenkyuusei

Oh wow amina finally in one of these side projects :cute:
    Like last time it seems like I'm going to vote for team YJ again.

The teams do look even but for fun i'll do a rival comparison which in the end give a slight edge to YM7:

Minigishi VS Kasai: Battle of the veteran senbatsu members who have fallen from their previous positions. Verdict: Tied

Rie VS Sasshi: Battle of the girls groomed into senbatsu last year and is considered the new gen senbatsu. Verdict: Slight edge to sasshi, it isn't hard to see that sasshi either got a bigger push or just worked out better.

Yui VS Aki: Battle of the front girl projects. It is not easy to see both girls are getting a huge push when they first got into a team/akb with no other girls at that time or same generation having similar experience. Verdict: Huge edge to aki simply cause yui is just new.

Amina VS Miho: Battle of the 4th gens. Miho has been pushed harder but has fallen from senbatsu, amina is finally making it into more shows and pulls senbatsu upsets when voting time. Verdict: Tied

Miori VS Miyu: Battle of the tiny loli New gens. Verdict: Slight edge to Lemon Miori.

Aika VS Komori: Battle of the Warota members. Verdict: Slight edge to Aika simply cause she was in senbatsu before and has been around longer

Suruzan VS Sumire: Battle of the chubby cheek babyfaces? Verdict: Slight edge to Sumire simply due to lack of suruzan exposure.

So yeah as much as i prefer and like team YJ7 seems like YM7 will take this one. :(

Edit: thanks for the help, polyrythm i'm not that farmiliar with the new gen.: )

17. polyrhythm

polyrhythm Kenkyuusei

Miorin is 10th gen. And Miorin is more popular in mixi than any of the 9th gen (excl. Yui). So I think Miorin has a slight edge.

18. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

YJ7. It's got Miichan and Rabutan <3 <3 <3 Also Amina and Lemon <3
    I do like Sasshi and Myao and Suuchan a lot though...but I like YJ7 members more!

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

For those who weren't around last time (like me XD), could someone explain what the battle was/is all about?
    Anyway I'm torn D: I'll give points to these girls (maximum is 10) and see what's the average...

Team YJ7
    Minami Minegishi -> I respect her a lot but I have a lot of highs and lows with her. I like her, and she's a great performer, but I don't know why she never managed to rise much up in my rankings... 7 points
    Rie Kitahara -> definitely love her. I don't actively look for her but whenever she comes across my way, I always enjoy what she does. 7 points
    Yui Yokoyama -> she's amazing, sure, but I think I've had enough of her to last me for a lifetime or two. 4 points
    Miori Ichikawa -> she's... cute? tiny? Maybe I'd love her more if she didn't
    (eternal quote for truth) 3 points
    Aika Oota -> LOVE FOREVER. PERFECT TSUNDERE PRINCESS. FLAWLESS DIMPLES. 10 points
    Amina Sato -> Amina is awesome. It was about time she got something like this. 9 points
    Suzuran Yamauchi -> She impressed me with her singing in Tenshi no shippo in Aki Matsuri, she's pretty cute. I might want to know more about her. 6 points
    TEAM YJ7 TOTAL: 46 points
    AVERAGE SCORE: 6.5

Team YM7
    Rino Sashihara -> I should have had enough of her to last me for a lifetime or two, too, but she hasn't annoyed me yet. She's really interesting. 8 points
    Tomomi Kasai -> GODDESS. 10 points
    Aki Takajo -> If this is gonna be a gravure thing, I'm all for Aki being here. She's really, really pretty. ;__; 7 points
    Miyu Takeuchi -> ugh. 1 point
    Miho Miyazaki -> I'm pretty neutral to Myao. She's okay. 5 points
    Mika Komori -> more of Komori's kilometrical legs? Yes please :^O^: 7 points
    Sumire Sato -> lovely, lovely Suu. I'm happy she gets something new ♥. 7 points
    TEAM YM7 TOTAL: 45 points
    AVERAGE SCORE: 6.4

So I like both teams more or less the same? But I guess I'll root for YJ7 because Takeuchi's in the other team. ._.

20. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

This exactly...!

Though I don't really have a particular interest in this contest - not as much as last year's anyway. But it's cool that KKS are involved.