1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fairies

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Trinu, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

[​IMG]

Members
    • Inoue Rikako (18)
    • Nomoto Sora (16)
    • Ito Momoka (16)
    • Hayashida Mahiro (16)
    • Fujita Miria (15)
    • Shimomora Miki (15)

Discography

Albums:

1. Fairies
    Singles:
    1. More Kiss / Song for You
    2. HERO / Sweet Jewel
    3. Beat Generation / No More Distance
    4. Tweet Dream / Sparkle
    5. White Angel
    6. Hikari no Hate ni (光の果てに)
    7. Run With U
    8. Super Hero / Love Me, Love You More.

2. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I found out about these girls two days ago AND I CAN'T STOP LISTENING TO THEM.

My Top 3 from them:

White Angel:

if the video does not show watch the video here

Slay me again, please.

HERO:

THAT BEAT IS SICK!!

Hikari no Hate ni:

This just makes me so happy.

The group has been around for almost 3 years already. And although their sales are not stellar... whose are nowadays except groups ending in a number? :^^;:

3. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    Love Me, Love You More. is my jam recently. I've been liking them more and more because their singles are getting better and better.
    I've been casually checking their music since their debut but I would be unable to put a name on their faces. I'm not even sure I could even recognize their faces. :^^;:

4. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Rikako: is the oldest she looks like a mix between Japanese and French. She was questioned on a show with Morning Musume when Fairies were promoting their highest selling single "Beat Generation" (a must hear I highly recommend) show if she was mixed. Believe it or not she is totally Japanese lol she is well known for her age as the oldest, her very ladylike appearence and her signature hairstyle the ponytail with to very long strands of hair in the front hanging from each side.

Sora: is one of the main vocalist and the cool girl with the short hair. She was a hip hop dancer along with former member Kawane. Sora is known for her crazy awesome ability to pop and lock (hip hop dances) and her signature short hair style.

Miki: she is the tallest in the group and kinda the skinniest. You can't miss her. She is the thinnest and the most model like appearance in her face. She is known for her beautiful smile, skinny figure, model appearance and smile and having been a jazz dancer and model before joining fairies.

Mahiro: she is the youngest and most photogenic. In the video her hair is down. She is also kind of genki and can be called the Sato Masaki (from morning musume) of the group. She is very genki and playful. She is always smiling. She was the spade of the group because she was the only one who had no prior dance or entertainment industry exposure of the whole group. She had the hardest time catching on to the expert and intense dancing fairies started off with (from the hip hop dancing national champion choreographer Kenzo). She was often scolded. Best known for her gentle fanglike smile, genki appearance and great MC skills.

Momoka: she is the it girl, the face, and the everything of the group. Management literally used to push the group with just her vocally on every track and the rest vocals. She is the all around well rounded member of the group. She shines anywhere you put her and she is always in the front. She is the center. Best known for being the it girl of the group, her eyes, vocals and her love and desire to be an idol like Amuro Namie.

Maria: is the girl with the mole and usually swept to the side bangs tied into the ponytail. She had the most desire to be center when propositioned to join the group but turned out otherwise. She is the center of the groups first and only subunit M3 which consists of the 3 of the 4 M's within fairies Mahiro, Miki, Maria not including the fouth M Momoka. She was a runway model for tokyo style popular wear and still currently attached to that modeling. Best known by the magazine fans who knew her as the model, the sassy lady, and her love of madonna. (Stated on a show before and her beautiful mole.

Fairies also had another member named
    KAWANE: she was the best dancer of the group. She was a championship hip hop dancer expecting in all styles. She began strong as the front dancer but put on a few pounds and management obviously (not even trying to hide it) mover her to the back and she received less exposure. Antis began jeering and taunting her and speculators believe that is what lead to her leave of the group. Others feel besides anti bullying management also picked at her. Others say she was tired of the lime light. Some say school. Whichever way she is missed by those of us who oshihened her.

Sorry If this is so long. I'm a huge fan and wanted to put names to descriptions of their faces and prominent looks.

@Deyan and @Trinu

5. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@MeruShige not at all! Thanks for that!! ;)

I don't know much of them because, well, I found about them less than a week ago? lol
    I have their album on repeat because damn, those are some catchy tunes.

But I haven't any DVD from any concert nor anything, which is what I'd like to watch to see if they're as good when singing live.

Run with U is such a Selena Gomez song. :^^;:

6. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    @Trinu lmfaooo yes "Run with you" first gave me a "Year without rain feel" Selena Gomez when she was a Disney star lmfaooo

I can't believe there are more people who like them I've been a fan since around 2012. Literally "Beat Generation" was the song of my soul forever. I can't think of another song I ever loved so much before (in J-pop) besides C - ute "Ookina Ai Demotenashita" (my first taste of any Asian music).

They used to have this show, I will find the YouTuber that used to record it and put it on Youtube. You will love the girls even more. Also I'll try to find the episode this Japanese variety show that tends to feature alot of Morning Musume lately. They had this episode where the girls wowed the crowd. They talked about dating and guys omg a must see. There was a dance off between Morning Musume ' s Ishida Ayumi + Sayashi Rio (two best dancers in the group) vs. Sora and Miki (two of the best dancers in this group) it was awesome. I'll look for it and post it for you.

They sing in English too a variety of songs. Lots of Madonna like Material Girl, Lucky Star, and other songs like Celebration.

They have a fan site called. Www.youseikiss.com I think. My handler is FairiesFanBri where I am a Kawane and Miki fan. Type the website in Google or just put fairies Japan fan site. It's kinda sketchy when typing it in lmfaooo

I'll go look for the videos to show you.

Your so welcome. I am so glad I can help you.

Edit: the show I was referring to with Fairies v. Momusu is "Nakai Mashiro no Black Variety" you will love it.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2014
  7. Crests

Crests Member

Oshimen:
    Chen GuanHui
    Twitter:
    xiaoaishiteru
    I love Fairies but I especially love Nomoto Sora <3

• Like Like x 1
  8. MeruShige

MeruShige Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    She is so badass. I live her attitude vocals and fashion sense for the most. Oh and her bad ass dancing skills. She is now The Best Dancer within Fairies.

9. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    beat generation and white angel are several quality j-pop idol songs ever produced. but i think this group is fading away. idk but i rarely heard their news anymore or is it i dont bother to follow other besides 46 n 48.
    anyway, i thought they gonna be big with that beat n white songs....

10. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    One of the first groups I discovered after AKB, and Hero and More Kiss are still my favourite songs of theirs =)

They have astonishingly good voices that I can only liken to TGS, and a really fresh sound.

I do think that they are a little unknown, but they are young and with a few more singles could take on the big names.
    (Just opinion)

And to be brutally honest I have never been able to pick a favourite member because they are all so appealing! :p

11. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    My favourite member is Miria. She is so cute!
    Fairies' songs are so good!
    I like very much White Angel, HERO, Super Hero, Run With U, Sparkle and Beat Generation.
    I'm waiting for the next single of M Three, Your Love. Your love is a good song, I want to hear the full song!

12. Popuri

Popuri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Minegishi Minami
    Twitter:
    filipa0048
    M Three's new song "Your Love":

Momoka's solo debut song "Poker Face":

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    nice song for momoka..i like the transition between verse and chorus and the chorus damn catchy. she looks super pretty. why people doesnt called her once in a thousand years idol too? lol

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

NEW SINGLE!

September 3rd.

[BLING BLING MY LOVE]

Now, please excuse me while I fangirl around in my house.

15. Fushizen na Girl

Fushizen na Girl Kenkyuusei

definitely their best song since tweet dream :)

16. SoraOhno

SoraOhno Kenkyuusei

Actually, Mahiro danced for 7 years before she debuted in Fairies. Every fairy was in a dance school before their debut.

They haven't released any DVD yet. But 'Fairies First Live' (March, 16th) which was streamed live on NicoNico was recorded and shared by a fan.

17. SoraOhno

SoraOhno Kenkyuusei

They played Don't You Wanna Dance~

18. SoraOhno

SoraOhno Kenkyuusei

first performance of Don't You Wanna Dance

19. Risshi

Risshi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kojima Mako