1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[FAN PROJECT] Takamina Solo Debut Photo Album

Discussion in 'Finished Projects' started by Whistler, Oct 17, 2012.

1. Whistler

Whistler Kenkyuusei

@Silenka Yup, we got close to 50 photos so it should make a decent album. We've been working on retouching some of the photos and writing description of each place in Japanese so it's taking a while, what with it being new year as well.

AON made this little cutie to display each of your country flag. (We've asked BANA-san for the permission to use his/her artwork) https://pic.twitter.com/QwjWLhjl

Since we need an artwork for the cover of the album, we might be asking for submissions from people. Any artistically inclined people here? xD

I'm planning to be there when her single is released and hopefully I'll be able to give it to her personally.

2. topx666

topx666 Kenkyuusei

I have participated in this project in Yogyakarta :D

I hope Takamina will be successful in her solo debut :)

3. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

Ooh thanks for the update!
    That chibi Takamina in a box is...so... CUTE! :cute:

I hope someone can draw something really nice for the cover. I wonder if I can still draw.. :hehe:

4. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

The date for Takamina’s solo has finally been announced!!!!!
    We’ve been moving pretty slowly for the past few months, but now that we finally have a date, we’re going to be kicking it up a notch and finishing this project off!

On that note:

CALLING ALL CREATIVE PEOPLE

We need someone to design the cover for the Takamina Project book!

Guidelines
    We aren’t too strict about what we’re looking for, but here are some of the things we’d like to have for the cover:
    • The album we have is around 31cm x 33.5 cm, so please try to fit that size or something to that ratio. The higher the resolution, the better.
      It MUST be about Takamina of course!
    • It should contain the heading: 夢の始まり
    • Takamina said that she’s afraid of going solo because she’s alone and recently in an article said that somehow her personal dream has become the dream of her fans too. So we were thinking that we’d like the cover page to somehow convey that she isn’t alone, that together we support her, that her dream is beginning and/or something along those lines
    If you want to know more, contact us at @TakaminaProject :D

Where
    Please send all submissions to sapphodil48@gmail.com

When
    The deadline for submissions is the 11th of March

5. mary_margrave

mary_margrave Kenkyuusei

Is there maybe a way that people who didn't get in in time can maybe put in a one line congrats message? I can see how it'd be hard and if the person doesn't know how to work it in/want to do the extra work I completely understand. It's just, I saw someone earlier saying that they just joined and didn't get in in time, and like me, who hasn't been able to get on stage48 in a while, but still cares so crazy much about Takamina. If there's some way for us to get in somehow, it would mean a lot. (But once again, I totally get it if it's not possible!)

6. AnOriginalName

^
    Sorry about the late reply, we were fleshing out the details of.... well, you'll find out in the next post ;)

7. AnOriginalName

FOR THOSE WHO MISSED IT (See what I did there? xD)
    NOW TAKING MESSAGES TO CONGRATULATE TAKAMINA!

After getting a few people asking about it and discussing it, we decided add your messages to our project! Just type up a little message to congratulate Takamina and we’ll include it in the book along with all of our pictures!

~DETAILS~
    Length:
    Your message should fit into a tweet, ie. A character limit of 140 characters.
    And don’t forget to tell us your name and country so she knows where the message comes from!
    Language:
    Unfortunately we don’t have the resources to translate everything into Japanese..but please try to write in either Japanese or english ^.^
    Submission:
    Please send your message either to our twitter (@TakaminaProject) or to sapphodil48ATgmailDOTcom with the heading “Takamina Project message” by SUNDAY THE 10TH OF MARCH. 17TH OF MARCH (Extended cause we need a few more messages to be able to put it in the book..)

EDIT: If you want to send birthday messages along too, thats fine, seeing as we'll be giving it to her around her birthday

8. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

A question: will the message be attached to any previous photo we had sent in to the book, or will they be standalone in a different section?

Also, have any cover art entries been submitted yet?

9. AnOriginalName

They'll be standalone in a different section :)

Nup, none that I know of so far.. though the deadline hasn't reach us yet so there still might be some coming in...hopefully xD;

10. AnOriginalName

Just letting you all know that we've handed the project album in to the theater to give to Takamina!

Also, Sapphodil went to eat at Tearoom Tane and was able to show Miichan's parents the album! Miichan's mum looked at every page! They both said it was great and that Takamina will love it, and Miichan's mum commented on some of the photos like one photo taken at the JKT theater!

At the AKB handshake event, during a handshake with Takamina, Sapphodil asked her whether she got last year's birthday project, and Takamina said that she did! Then Sapphodil told Takamina that we did a project this year too and that she'd leave it at the theater the day after, and Takamina asked Sapphodil to thank everyone for her!
    [party]
    THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PARTICIPATING!!!! The project turned out really well, so thank you so much m(_ _)m