1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fanfic: Majisuka Gakuen A-lternate (MaYuki) UPDATED, ANNOUNCEMENT

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Theatre' started by JEEY, Feb 4, 2015.

1. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Majisuka Gakuen A-lternate (MaYuki)
    Updated characters:
    Watanabe Mayu as Mayu/Cyborg - Transfer Student, The Alliance
    Oshima Yuko as Yuko - Rappapa, President

Shinoda Mariko as Sado - Rappapa, Vice President
    Sashihara Rino as Joy - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
    Takajo Aki as Idol - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
    Matsui Jurina as Narukami - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
    Matsui Rena as Gekikara - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens

Kashiwagi Yuki as Yuki/Kuroyuki - The Alliance
    Kodama Haruka as Aka - Team Steak, Leader
    Tashima Meru as Naga - Team Steak
    Tomonaga Mio as Sakuru - Team Steak
    Takahashi Juri as Sekigan - Team Steak
    Ota Aika as Midoru - Team Steak
    Owada Nana as Zombie - Idol's Underling

There are many characters yet to be revealed

-----
    List of Episodes:
    Prologue - Tenkousei (Transfer Student)
    Episode 1 - "Because You Are Here"
    Episode 2 - Aiming For The Top (Part 1)
    Episode 3 - Aiming For The Top (Part 2)
    Episode 4 - Purpose, Reason
    Episode 5 - The Origin (uncompleted)

Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
  2. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Added characters on this episode:
    Watanabe Mayu as Mayu/Cyborg - Transfer Student
    Shinoda Mariko as Sado - Rappapa, Vice President
    Kashiwagi Yuki as Yuki - role is still unknown
    Kodama Haruka as Aka - Team Steak, Leader
    Tashima Meru as Naga - Team Steak
    Tomonaga Mio as Sakuru - Team Steak
    Takahashi Juri as Sekigan - Team Steak
    Ota Aika as Midoru - Team Steak
    Prologue - Tenkousei (Transfer Student)
    "Hey, hey, do you guys know about the rumor?" said Midoru as she cut a small piece of steak from the big plate around them. "I heard that there will be new student here."

Aka was chewing when she replied, "Eh, really? I wonder how she would adapt in this yankee school. Majijo sure is famous, right?" She then swallow it and cut another piece.

Sakuru and Naga were also enjoying the steak when Sekigan just sat on a chair, sleeping. The five of them are called Team Steak. Everyday one of them would bring a big slice of steak to eat together. Their leader is Aka, the most powerful yankee among them. It had been their vision to be the Teppen(top) in Majijo, to beat Rappapa, but their power was not enough to do so. Every student in Majijo feared the power of all Rappapa members, so there was no one brave enough to face them, until one day ...

"Everyone, bad news !" One girl came to the classroom where Team Steak were eating. "Sado is coming here." She took out her phone and showed a picture of Sado walking down from the stair of Rappapa base. The picture was taken from afar, of course. The whole class began to panic, every student stopped doing what they were doing and went back to their seat.

Sekigan suddenly woke up, opened her eyes and said, "This is bad, she will do it." She went to sleep again.

Sakuru who was confused came closer to Aka, "What will Sado do?"

"Don't you remember? Every five months Rappapa come to each class and do a purification. They call it purification, but actually they just beat up student that they think has potential to beat Rappapa," Aka replied.

BAMM !!!

The door broke down as a fearsome shadow walked into the class. She was Sado, the Vice President of Wind Instrument Club, the second strongest member of Rappapa. Her eyes had no emotions, her breathe was heavy for a girl, and she emitted aura that would make anybody feel extreme fear.

Every student looked down when Sado came closer to each of them, looking at them one by one. She stopped at one girl, "What is your name?"

"Y-Yuki, desu," the girl replied. She also looked down like other girl, but it seemed like she was just pretending to be scared. Sado knew about it, but she didn't feel that this girl would be a threat to Rappapa.

"Well, whatever," Sado finished the purification with none of the girls being beaten up. "All of you are weaklings, how come you all could get into this yankee school with such power. You all just dishonored the name of Majijo as the biggest yankee school in this area." The way she said it was without any tones and emotions.

-----​

A young girl was making her way to Majijo. Beautiful face, hat and glasses, twintail, perfect smile. Unlike other girls who went to Majijo to aim the Teppen or just for fun, she had another purpose, a really big purpose.

The second she stepped on the front field of Majijo, three girls came and surrounded her. The middle girl was carrying a very big baseball bat, the other two were empty handed. "So, you are the rumored transfer student, heh," said one of them. She looked at the transfer student's hat with a word there. "Cyborg? Bwahaha, what does it even mean, little girl," all of them were laughing at her.

"Ano, the meaning doesn't matter, right?" she replied calmly and politely. "Cyborg is cyborg. Now I want to go inside, so please make a way."

The middle girl got angry and swung her bat horizontally, targeting Cyborg's head. Cyborg dodged it by moving her body down, but the bat barely touched the tip of the hat causing it to be detached from her head. Cyborg's hat fell to the ground.

The bat girl said, "You have a pretty good reflect, huh. How ab---"

"Shut up !" Cyborg stood up. She looked different from before. Her eyes filled with anger, she breathed faster. She released a fast punch to the bat girl's chin, uppercut. The girl fell to the ground, didn't move an inch.

The other two girls were scared, they then gave Cyborg her hat back. She took and wore it immediately. Suddenly the anger in her eyes was gone, she breathed normally. She's back to her calm and polite self.

"Wait, Cyborg. You're not going to beat us?" the other girl asked.

"Ano, excuse me but I don't have any intention to fight you, and I didn't say that Cyborg is my name. My name is Mayu," she replied. Mayu then bowed to them and went inside the school.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  3. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Sashihara Rino as Joy - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
    Takajo Aki as Idol - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens

Episode 1 - "Because You Are Here"
    Sado went back to Rappapa base, the Wind Instrument Club room. Inside there were four other girls, the Four Heavenly Queens. One of them was holding a bloody umbrella, talking to herself and laughing like a crazy person. The other two were listening to music using headphone when the other one just sat on a chair, did nothing.

"Nee, nee, how was the purification, Sado-san?" said one girl who was listening to music. She took off her headphone and came closer to Sado. "Were you having fun? Ahh, I actually wanted to beat up some girls, you know. Next time let me do the purification, okay?"

Sado sat on a chair, put both hands to her chin and replied, "It was boring, none of them felt strong. Even you can beat ten of them at the same time, Joy. But ..." She stopped talking.

"But what, Sado-san?" said Joy. "Don't tell me you are scared of someone? But there is no possible way for Sado-san to be scared, right? Ahaha."

"It's not like that. There is this girl named Yuki. I could feel it, if my power is 90/100, she is just around 8/100. But there is 'something' inside her, I don't know what. Well, whatever." Sado waved her hand at Joy two times, meaning that she didn't want to continue the conversation.

The other girl who was also listening to music, suddenly stopped and talked, "Sado, do you know the rumor about a transfer student? I think we need to investigate her once she is inside the school. Transfer student will usually become popular, right? I don't want any other girl to be more popular than me."

"You're right. I will leave it to you then, Idol. Do whatever you want with her."

Idol smiled, but it was a scary smile, like she was planning to do something bad that she loves to do. "Jaa, I will sing for her, then."

-----
    When Mayu walked into the classroom, every student stared at her. The room was silent. "Ano, my name is Watanabe Mayu. Please take care of me." She bowed politely.

"Aaa, so you are the transfer student. Let's get started, shall we?" said Naga. All the members of Team Steak stood up and approached Mayu slowly. Mayu didn't care about it. She moved her head to the left and to the right, it looked like she was searching for someone.

"Yuki!" said Mayu. She ran straight to Yuki, passing through Team Steak. Her heart was filled with many emotions.

Yuki was surprised. She stood up, "Mayu-chan, what are you doing? You shouldn't be here."

"I have made up my mind," Mayu replied. "I will be with Yuki from now on. We will be together again, like before." There was an intense feeling between both of them. They looked at each other's eyes, no one said a word.

After a while ...

"Didn't you say that you wanted to live a normal life? That you didn't want to be a yankee anymore?"

Mayu replied, "Yes, I have said it."

"Then why you changed your mind? Why are you here, Mayu-chan?" Yuki was angry but sad at the same time. Tears were about to shed from her eyes.

"I, I have my own reason. There is no need for Yuki to know it," Mayu pouted.

Pissed off of being ignored, Sakuru said, "What is this? We challenged her and we ended up watching a drama. Aka, let's just beat both of them."

"This transfer student sure have some guts to ignore us, right?" said Aka. "Team Steak, go get them !"

"HEAAA!" Midoru yelled as she tried to punch Mayu's left cheek. Mayu blocked it using her left hand and kicked her stomach.

Sekigan and Aka rushed to Mayu while Naga and Sakuru were surrounding Yuki. Yuki just kept dodging Naga's and Sakuru's punches, she didn't hit them back at all. Her movement was so fast that none of the punches landed on her.

"Mayu, what is your purpose of transferring to Majijo? Is it Teppen?" asked Sekigan.

"No, I have another reason."

Aka replied, "Eh, really? All the girls here are aiming for the top, or at least were. And you said you have another reason? Maji (are you serious)?"

That word pierced through her head. Mayu took her glasses off and said, "Maji da yo (I'm serious, you know)!"

Aka and Sekigan punched at the same time, Mayu dodged to the right. She punched the left side of Sekigan's stomach and followed it with a punch using her left hand straight to the face. Sekigan fell down.

On the other side, Yuki along with Naga and Sakuru were out of energy. Naga and Sakuru kept punching while Yuki kept dodging it. They couldn't move anymore.

"Yuki. About your questions," said Mayu. "You asked why I changed my mind, why I am here. It's because, because ..." Mayu swung her right foot really high and did a roundhouse kick to Aka's neck. "... because you are here. Because Yuki is here."

-----​

Someone was watching that scene from afar. "Hmm, she is not bad, I wonder what should I do to her." Idol smiled, that scary smile. "Jaa, maybe I will sing my favorite song. Ahahaha."

Last edited: Feb 7, 2015
  4. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Matsui Jurina as Narukami - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
    Matsui Rena as Gekikara - Rappapa, Four Heavenly Queens
    Oshima Yuko as Yuko - Rappapa, President

Episode 2 - Aiming For The Top (Part 1)
    "Hey, hey, what do you guys think about the transfer student? This Mayu girl," said Midoru while eating the steak. "With that power, she might be able to ... you know."

Aka replied with her mouth full, "You are right, my neck still hurt from our fight yesterday." She touched her neck and shouted itai, itai (ouch).

"Aaa, I think it's a good idea for us to join force with her," said Naga. "What do you think, Sekigan?"

Sekigan looked like she was angry. "That girl punched my face, my FACE. No one was able to do that before, you guys know me the best."

"As long as she can make me convince that she is able to beat Rappapa, I'm not against it," Sakuru replied.

Mayu came into the classroom. Her expression was normal, not sad nor happy. She took the empty seat beside Yuki. Both of them didn't say a word. Mayu really wanted to talk to her, just to say hi or something, but she's too shy.

"Mayu-chan, thank you for yesterday," Yuki suddenly talked. "You know I couldn't fight at that time, so you fought for me."

Mayu smiled a little bit. She was happy that Yuki talked to her. "Ano, I know about Yuki's power, so of course I protected you, just like when we were in middle school."

"Ah, I see," Yuki adjusted her sitting posture. "Um, yesterday, you said that you are here because of me. Do you know what is my purpose in Majijo?"

"I know. Yuki wants to take the Teppen, so I'm going for it too. Let's be the top of Majijo together!"

"Ahem, ahem," Sakuru cleared her throat. All the members of Team Steak approached Mayu. "Sorry, I overheard your conversation. Do you mind if we join forces to aim for the Teppen? It's suicide to go against Rappapa with just the two of you."

Mayu squinted her eyes and put her left hand to the chin, thinking. "What would be my benefit if we join forces?"

"We will tell you everything we know about Rappapa. But since all of us will be working together, we also want to gain something from you," said Sekigan.

"Ano, something from us? What is it?"

Aka came forth and said, "How you know each other, also about you and Yuki's power."

Yuki finally open her mouth, "Um, I'm okay with that. Besides we need as much forces as possible to face Rappapa. But what if you guys tell us about Rappapa first?"

"Aaa, okay let me explain." Naga grabbed a white chalk and began to write words on the board. "Stairs to Rappapa base, the Wind Instrument Club, are guarded by Four Heavenly Queens. They are Joy, Idol, Narukami, and Gekikara. In order of power level, Joy is the weakest and Gekikara is the strongest. But even we, Team Steak, couldn't win against Joy in a 5 on 1 battle. Sado is the Vice President and the President is Yuko."

Sakuru talked, "Now is your turn to answer our question. We can tell you about each power of Rappapa members later on."

"Okay," Mayu replied. "Me and Yuki, we are friends since middle school. We both fought together as yankee and we were called The Alliance. But one day I decided to stop being yankee because ..." she stopped.

"Because ...?" Sakuru asked.

"Because she suddenly gained a new power, but that power is very dangerous," Yuki explained. "Look at what's written on her hat, Cyborg. If Mayu-chan doesn't wear it between 9:00 AM until 15:00 PM, she will turn to Cyborg Mode. It's very hard for her to control it, and that Cyborg ..., " Yuki stopped for a second. "... is too powerful. That thing can deal serious damage to its opponent and to Mayu-chan's own body."

"Ehh, really? You sure are mysterious, right?" said Aka. She turned her head to Yuki. "Then, what about you, Yuki? You didn't do any counterattack while fighting Naga and Sakuru yesterday, so we knew nothing about your power."

"I will explain about Yuki." Mayu looked excited. Her pitch became higher than usual. "Yuki is a little bit different than me. Yuki is only powerful between 12:00 AM until 13:00 PM, but she is able to hide or control that Kuroyuki Mode. Our fight yesterday was around 11:00 AM, that's why Yuki couldn't fight back. But even so, her movement is fast enough to dodge incoming attacks."

Sakuru's eyes looked weird. "Mou, I don't understand a single thing that Yuki and Mayu said. But the point is you agree to join forces with us, right? That's good news."

"Hearing those explanations about your powers, I believe that we have a chance to face Rappapa. Having new comrades sure feels good, right?," Aka felt confident.

Sekigan was also on fire. "Okay then, together we will aim for Teppen !"

-----
    "That, that girl with glasses and weird hat," Idol pointed her index finger to Mayu.

Another girl beside Idol nodded. "Oh, oh, I see. She is mecha kawaii."

Idol smiled, yeah that smile again. "You mean she's more kawaii than me? Do you really want to hear me 'singing' for you that much?" Idol grabbed that girl's uniform and lifted her up.

The girl was scared. "No, of course not, Idol-sama. You are the most kawaii creature in my life. I'm just eager to eat her, just that."

"Okay then," Idol put her down. "Jaa, I allow you to 'eat' her. If she loses to you it means she won't be any threat to Rappapa, ahahaha."

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  5. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Member of The Institute for Miyazawa Sae Worship
    Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
  6. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    @Sae Chan I think it's easier to make a thread like this.

Owada Nana as Zombie - Idol's Underling

Episode 3 - Aiming For The Top (Part 2)

"That, that girl with glasses and weird hat," Idol pointed her index finger to Mayu.

Another girl beside Idol nodded. "Oh, oh, I see. She is mecha kawaii."

Idol smiled, yeah that smile again. "You mean she's more kawaii than me? Do you really want to hear me 'singing' for you that much?" Idol grabbed that girl's uniform and lifted her up.

The girl was scared. "No, of course not, Idol-sama. You are the most kawaii creature in my life. I'm just eager to eat her, just that."

"Okay then," Idol put her down. "Jaa, I allow you to 'eat' her. If she loses to you it means she won't be any threat to Rappapa, ahahaha."

After school ...

Yuki was walking home alone when a girl appeared before her. "You are pretty," she said. "Let me eat that pretty face of yours!"

That strange girl ran towards Yuki and cast a punch. Yuki blocked it and tried to kick using her right foot. It landed right on the girl's stomach. Yuki then did a 3-times-punches, then girl fell to the ground. It was around 14:30 PM, so the effect of her Kuroyuki Mode still lasted 30%.

"Well, well, you are not bad," said the girl. The moment she stood up, wounds left by Yuki's punches were gone. "Idol-sama said that you are weak, but I guess you have something under your sleeve. You are hiding your power, huh?"

Yuki did one kick and three punches, but now the girl looked like she never took any damage. "Who are you? Idol's underling?"

"Yup, my name is Zombie. Actually my target is the transfer student, but I guess I will start with someone dear to her, haha."

"Yuki, what happened to you? You look terrible!" said Mayu. Yuki's face was full of wounds and bandages. "Who did this to Yuki? Someone from Rappapa?"

"This happened yesterday. She said that she is an underling of Idol, her name is Zombie," Yuki explained. "She's dangerous, Mayu-chan, and she's targeting you."

Team Steak suddenly appeared. "Aaa, Zombie, I know her. She's a strong 1st year student, that's why Idol made an underling out of her," said Naga.

"Mayu, you should be careful!" Sakuru added. "Zombie can recover from a total of 100 light wounds each day. So roughly, you have to hit her more than 100 times to finally do some damage."

"I will avenge Yuki, I will beat that Zombie girl! Even if she didn't do this, I will eventually fight her anyway. She's my first obstacle for Teppen," Mayu said.

Yuki replied, "our first obstacle." She smiled. "My wounds are nothing to be worried, we've experienced things far worse than this, right Mayu-chan?"

Sekigan suddenly handed something to Mayu. "A letter from Zombie, she gave me this morning. It is written there that she will be waiting for you today at the school's backyard. She wants to battle you one on one."

-----
    Yuki and Team Steak were watching in a classroom from the window. Yuki have seen Zombie's power and she knew that Mayu is stronger that her.

"Let's do this! I will avenge Yuki," said Mayu.

Zombie smiled and laughed, "Hahaha. Oh gosh, you really believe that we will do this one on one?" Zombie then flicked her fingers and slowly around 40 girls came.

"It's a trap!" said Yuki. "They will gang up on her." Yuki ran out of the classroom immediately, heading to Mayu.

Aka shouted, "B-but, even if we are there, it will not change anything, right?" But Yuki didn't listen.

It's too late when Yuki arrived. Mayu was lying on the ground, full of blood, didn't move. "Ahaha, this is good. You guys may leave." All the girls went back inside the school, leaving Zombie, Mayu, and Yuki there.

"Mayu, no!" Yuki ran towards Mayu, but Zombie was there, stepped on Mayu's face.

"I will crush this little girl's face if you come closer, haha."

Anger was filling Yuki's heart. She looked at her watch, 12:00 AM. Perfect time.

"What can you do to save your friend? Ahaha. Idol-sama will be very happy to---" Zombie stopped talking, something was falling from the sky. "Snow?"

"Hey, hey, is that really snow?" said Midoru. "Could it be the Kuroyuki Mode that Mayu said yesterday? You mean she controls the weather around her?"

The rest of Team Steak didn't reply Midoru. They were stunned by Yuki's power.

The smile was gone from Zombie's face. She was scared, but she hid it. "Whatever you do, you will never be able to beat me until you hit me 100 times. You've heard of it, right?"

"100 times? I don't have time for that." Yuki suddenly appeared behind Zombie. She chopped Zombie on the neck. "Now, you shall not stand on your feet !" Zombie fell to the ground, unconscious.

Yuki unactivated her Kuroyuki Mode. "Mayu-chan, are you alright?" She hugged Mayu.

"I am okay," Mayu talked slowly, then she smiled. "We have experienced things far worse than this, right Yuki?"

Yuki tried to smile while tears were coming out of her eyes. She helped Mayu to stand and carried her inside the school.

"That Yuki girl, she's fast," said Narukami to herself. She watched the battle between Yuki and Zombie. "But is she faster than thunderbolt*? I mean, she is not faster than the speed of light, desu yo ne ?"

-----
    Note:
    * Narukami means thunder, thunderbolt, etc.

Mayu Cyborg Mode
    - Requirements of activation: 9:00 AM - 15:00 PM; not wearing her Cyborg hat
    - Pros: Long period of time; becomes more powerful than her usual self
    - Cons: Hard for Mayu to control it; may cause damage to her own body

Yuki Kuroyuki Mode
    - Requirements of activation: 12:00 AM - 13:00 PM
    - Pros: Becomes more powerful than her usual self; even after 13:00 PM the power would still remain 30% until around 14:30 PM; Yuki can easily control it
    - Cons: Short period of time

Last edited: Feb 9, 2015
  7. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Episode 4 - Purpose, Reason
    "Hey, hey, after seeing Kuroyuki with my own eyes, I think we really have a chance to beat Rappapa," said Midoru as she cut a small piece of steak.

Sekigan opened her eyes, "But we really can't underestimate the Four Heavenly Queens. Do you guys remember our fight with Joy?" She closed her eyes again, sleeping.

"Aaa, I remember!" Naga shouted. "Joy threw a broom to Sakuru, then lifted up a chair, then---"

"Mou, Naga stop it! I don't want to remember the fight with her anymore." Sakuru stopped eating the steak, her appetite was gone. "This time, I believe that Mayu and Yuki will defeat her."

"Eh, really? If you ask me, I can't imagine how Joy will lose though," said Aka. "Her stamina is like unlimited and she always uses things to hit her opponents. She is a creative fighter."

Meanwhile, Mayu and Yuki were chatting. They have been separated for more than one year since middle school, that's why Mayu has so many stuffs to talk to Yuki.

"Mayu-chan, I've been wondering this for a while. I think it's time to ask you this," said Yuki. "Your reason to transfer to Majijo, it's not only because of me, right?"

"Ano, yes," she answered. "I also think it's time to tell Yuki about this. Do you know that yankees in this school are famous because they also bring the yankee stuffs outside the school? They fight on the street, disturbing commoners(people who are not yankee). I mean, yes every person has the freedom to be what he/she wants to be. But it's not right if many people get harmed. That's why I want both of us to be the Teppen, and then---"

"You mean all of us, right?" Aka and the rest of Team Steak appeared before them.

Mayu smiled. "Then make rules for all the yankees in Majijo so that they will not disturb commoners anymore."

-----
    "Sado-san, can I have fun with the transfer student today? Ahahahaha ..." Gekikara laughed while playing with her umbrella.

"I also want to fight the Yuki girl. Sado, please allow me!" Narukami came to Sado and looked into her eyes.

Sado stood up. "Slowly, slowly. I want Joy to handle them first. You have seen the fight between Yuki and Zombie, right? Do you think Joy can win?"

Narukami sighed, she wanted to fight Yuki badly. "The Yuki girl is very fast, almost as fast as me. But with Joy's ridiculous stamina, she is very likely to win."

"Hmm, but why I didn't sense her power in the purification? Well, whatever. Joy, you may go now!"

"Ahem! Hello, hello," Joy entered the 2nd year's classroom. "You and you, follow me. We will play a very interesting game. Don't run away, okay?" She pointed her fingers at Mayu and Yuki.

Sekigan was shocked, "What was that? She is very straight to ask for a battle that way."

"Yuki, Mayu, you should be careful!" Aka warned them. "Joy has enormous stamina, and she always uses dangerous things to fight."

They both nodded and ran to Joy. Joy directed them to an empty classroom. "Here, we can fight as wild as we want to," said Joy.

"Ano, Joy-senpai. Sorry for being rude, but do you think you can win against both of us?" Mayu asked.

"What? Hahaha. You are confident enough to say something like that, interesting. Now I kind of understand why Sado-sama is interested in you. But you will not take down Rappapa, your journey ends here!"

Joy dashed to Mayu and they exchanged punches and kicks. Yuki moved to the side, watching the battle. It's 11:55 AM, 5 minutes to go. She hoped that Mayu could last until she transformed to Kuroyuki Mode.

Mayu kicked Joy on the stomach to make a distance, then she took off her glasses, time to get serious. Joy lifted a chair and threw it to Mayu. Mayu tossed it to the other side, but Joy suddenly appeared in front of her and released a powerful punch to Mayu's chest. It hit her really hard until she was knocked back for about five meters.

"How was it, transfer student?" said Joy. She grabbed a chair with her right hand. "You might have not heard this before because I just recently developed it, but now my punch is as strong as Sado-sama, ahaha."

It's 12:00 AM. Kuroyuki dashed and appeared at Joy's back. She swung her hand to chopped Joy, the same as what she did to Zombie, but something went wrong. Joy knew that Kuroyuki was there and threw the chair to her face, she fell down.

"I've heard it from Narukami, you appeared at Zombie's back and one-hit-KO her. Don't you think it would work against me, ahaha."

Kuroyuki's face was badly injured, especially her nose. Joy kicked her numerous times without any mercy. "Hoi transfer student, where is your big mouth back then? Ahaha. Look, I'm beating up your precious friend, you see!"

Mayu didn't want to do any reckless move, her chest was really hurt. If Joy hit her at the chest again, her sternum(chest bone) might break. But Yuki was in danger, she was coughing up blood out of her mouth and Joy kept on kicking. Mayu couldn't think of any other way, except ...

"Yuki, I'm sorry ..." slowly Mayu grabbed her hat. Kuroyuki's eyes became bigger, she opened her hand wide and directed it to Mayu, trying to say "stop", but she couldn't talk.

"I can't forgive you, Joy-senpai. I will save Yuki!" said Mayu as she threw her hat to the floor and entered Cyborg Mode.

Last edited: Feb 11, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    Great story

9. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Enjoying this story so far, nice work!

10. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Episode 5 - The Origin (uncompleted)
    Four years before ...

Mayu and Yuki were in the same school. It's not a yankee school, but they always fought with the yankees from another school everyday. They were called The Alliance and they always wore mask when they fought with another yankee to protect their identities. One day, Mayu and Yuki met two yankee girls who also wore mask. It was raining that day. While they were battling each other, a thunder struck four of them. Right at that time, Mayu and Yuki got their Cyborg and Kuroyuki Mode.

-----​

"Yuki, I'm sorry ..." slowly Mayu grabbed her hat. Kuroyuki's eyes became bigger, she opened her hand wide and directed it to Mayu, trying to say "stop", but she couldn't talk.

"I can't forgive you, Joy-senpai. I will save Yuki!" said Mayu as she threw her hat to the floor and entered Cyborg Mode.

Mayu looked different from before. Her eyes filled with anger, she breathed faster, she's now Cyborg. Cyborg tightened her fist and dashed to Joy. She hit at Joy very fast until one of her punch landed at Joy's face. It didn't deal much damage, but Cyborg then grabbed Joy at the shoulders and did a headbutt to the nose. Joy fell down and Cyborg stomped at her over and over again. Joy was unconscious already, but Cyborg screamed and then stomped at Joy again, she's out of control.

Kuroyuki switched back to Yuki, she then tried to move her body to take Mayu's hat. She was crying, she hate seeing Mayu became a monster like that. Yuki hugged Mayu from the back and attached the hat to her. "Mayu-chan, please stop!" Yuki was crying. "I don't want to see you like this, no ..."

Mayu's back to normal. She felt someone was hugging her, it's Yuki. "Yuki, I-I'm sorry. I---"

"It's okay, it's over already. I'm glad you're not injured because of the Cyborg." Yuki suddenly coughed up blood again. Mayu was shocked. She took her to the health center immediately.

(uncompleted)

Sorry for this uncompleted work :^^;::^^;:
    I'll finish it once I'm in the mood :D

Last edited: Nov 19, 2015
  11. Sae Chan

Sae Chan Member

Oshimen:
    Miyazawa Sae
    Twitter:
    SaeChanOshi33
    That ok

12. putraversie

putraversie Kenkyuusei

マジすか学園 4 Kojima Mako ( Kamisori )

13. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good beging, i Was Are aldready read much worse. I hope that You Can continue!

14. annisanab

annisanab Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Continue pleeeaaasseeee!!!!!!

15. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Announcement
    I'm very sorry to announce that I won't be continuing this fanfic anymore T_T. BUT I'm planning to make a new one, let's say 3 days from now. The title will be Majisuka Gakuen: Zero or Majisuka Gakuen Zero. Please look forward to it !!

:D

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

:( noooooooooooo!

17. JEEY

JEEY Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Hi everyone :)
    It's been a while since I posted my last fanfic in this forum. Sorry for you guys who were interested in my fanfics, because I stopped updating :wall::worthy:

I'm planning to continue my writing, because I realized that this is one of my favorite things to do, that I can put my heart into it.
    I want to ask your opinion. Should I continue Majisuka Gakuen Zero, or Majisuka Gakuen Alternate (both in my signature), or should I make something new? I am getting into Keyakizaka46 lately :XD:, so if I'm about to make a new fic, it will probably have something to do with keyaki members.

What do you guys think?