1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fave Nogizaka outfits ?

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Torigoya-San, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Torigoya-San

Torigoya-San Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Which Nogi outfits do you like the most ? My fave is definitely the green chequered outfit that they wear often during their variety shows, especially in Nogizaka Under Contruction. It is sometimes worn with the purple Nogi crest, and looks very similar to AKB's own chequered outfits. It certainly really looks very cool and stylish :1st:.

My second fave will be the long sleeve school uniform-like outfit with necktie and vest that they wore during the 2nd 46 hour live as well as sometimes during variety shows. It also looks sophisticated and sleek for a school outfit, but is probably less convenient to put on due to the different pieces like the necktie and vest.

My least liked outfits are the white uniforms that they wore during their earlier days :shocku:and also the short sleeve dark blue uniforms :hmm:that they wore during the recent Nogizaka Under Contruction episode. Although probably more convenient to put on due to fewer pieces, it makes them look old fashioned and serious.

2. aisukurimu99

aisukurimu99 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika