Feni Fitriyanti (Feni)

Discussion in 'Team J' started by CherryBlossom48, Mar 19, 2014.

1. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Feni with her signature pose
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Feni is from Cianjur, West Java.The area is famous of its fine quality rice.
    My parents is an oldies songs freak, used to play a 1970's legendary pop song "A night in Cianjur" (a web article says it’s recorded in 1965). The melody is just perfect for this holiday's morning.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2018
  2. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Watching Dangdut Vaganza on channel Indosiar this evening (mostly to watch the funny hosts talkings esp Rina N). From the four hosts, three of them are Capricorn starsign [Rina Nose, Indra Bekti and newcomer Upiak Isil]. It’s not coincidence. TV producers seem to favor the capris thanks to their flexibility, likable, charming, friendly, natural and endurance. Their presence aren’t intimidating.
    As my fav hosts and funny people on tv are the capris: Ivan Gunawan, Denny Chandra, Azis Gagap, Eko Patrio, Uus, Gracia Indri, Rina Nose, John Martin, Ki Daus [he’s born Dec 25 as Desy jkt].
    This certainly doesn’t mean others are bad. There are level like great, good and fairly good among them.
    Those mentioned above have set standard of entertaining tv host and I see nowadays the ones who used to appear as host/cohost with less natural trait are difficult to get job.

I wish jkt48 capris like Anin & Feni have opportunity to be on tv occasionally eg. invited by The Comment Net TV, CNL, ITS. I once read Anin wants to be recognized on television too.

If jot produces jkt members dolls I will pick the Feni one ... then give it to my niece.
    I don't play with doll ofc.
    [​IMG]
    pic dated Feb 21, 2018

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  3. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Feni is the girl in the back clinging and cuddling Haruka. What a lovely moment.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Nabilott

Nabilott Kenkyuusei

Harugon’s cute “daughter” Feni, May 28. They rarely meet each other nowadays.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. Harunog

Harunog Kenkyuusei

No material this around for the caption but I just like the result Feni captured herself here
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1