1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Fire Emblem Heroes Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by marioworldakb, Feb 28, 2017.

1. minik00kies

minik00kies Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteama
    LOL yeah, I've only played awakening, so it was awesome pulling a Lucina on my second batch of draws! Anyways, if you want, you can try out the Siftr Magic Cleaner app from the playstore (not sure if there's an iPhone version) but it helps clean all the clutter from the junk photos from various apps. I found it pretty useful!

Looks like you have a pretty solid team. Lol except I don't I have any of those characters xD Right now I only have five 5-Stars: Lucina, Young Tiki, Reinhardt, Elise and Karel (I got a 4-Star Camillia too)

I'm training up Karel right now, not sure if he's going to replace anyone team comp (the former four in the list), but he's pretty strong and can hold his own.

Anyways, for arena battles, I've had a pretty good streak in intermediate right now, haven't tried advanced thought yet. I usually try to match the units in my favour with the rock/paper/scissors system and try not to enter the "danger area" during my first turn. I do try to have Reinhardt take point though, as he's ranged and his attack is pretty high. Once the enemy has made their move and anyone that's noob enough to enter his area of influence, he wipes them out (usually) and that's an automatic 4v3 advantage. The rest is just fighting the good match ups, retreating to heal with Elise and positioning (usually they're close to each other). I'm not sure if this is the best way to battle, I don't even have time to play that much right now LOL but I find time here and there.

Haven't tried the inheritance thing yet though... no time lol but tell me if you find anything amazing xP

2. Hikari P.

Hikari P. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami
    Ester pack looks really cuuute. Want to summon but no orb lol (especially I want bang-wagon in blue). Got Taki (Naga's voice) in 3* and don't know if i'm lucky or not. No nb5 in chain those days and after 5th summon section I got Priscilla (my heart pounds hard cauz it was grey, saw a quake and i was like Takumi ??) Nah.

Have you guys tried out and test like if this game has draw system in arena ??
    I tried like 5 mins running around the trees and still no timeout in a match and gave up later. Any findings about this

My main team is Donnel (Village Hero), Ogma (Loyal Blade), Cordelia (Knight Paragon) and Nino (Pious Mage).
    Donnel and Nino in 4* and other two in 5*. This team is annoying lol I can change the situation and turn the battle (especially killing archers ... ugh)

For PVE I'm training Fae, Reinhardt Minerva. Too many in storage waiting to be trained and I can't give enough time for this game (max 2 time farm a day or don't even touch for some days) busy playing Summoners War.

It works like the old times right ? Just transferring some pts to one from the sacrificed hero I guess.

Ikr wota phones need more storage lol.

3. Hikari P.

Hikari P. Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hashimotonanami