1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Seems I need another oshimen so there will be 4 of them. 4th? Please don't tell me I should oshiing Arsenal. -_______-

@kyoto48☀︎☂ I watched the last 20 minutes. It was 3 AM in Indonesia. Barça played better at that match than madrid at CWC final.

Talking about CWC, I actually Think that if Copa Libertadores champion were River Plate or Internacional, Antlers might lost in the semifinal.

BTW, my feeling says that Madrid will lose at their first match in 2017.

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
  2. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I didn't watch it but many people here complain because the referee had a second yellow card for Ramos in his hand but he finally was too intimitated to show it to him...I wonder why referees from 3rd or 4th level are allowed to be in such important games...a matter of money, perhaps? :confused:

3. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
  4. karles48

Suárez was a bit lucky, but still... :awesome:

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    So except in England, 2016 football has ended?

6. ABF48

ABF48 Member

Anyone still remember shunsuke nakamura?? One of the best shooters in the world back in the days, I never heard of him for years, until today.. Just now i saw sports Japan, and there's some preview of nakamura goals from j-leauge 2016 season, and he still have his goddamn magic to make beautiful goals, and he's 36yo now, it's mazing imo. Definitely one of Japan best player ever have, legendary.

7. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Hold football matches on new year eve is an insane idea. It's currently happening in England.
    BTW, Oscar & Tevez to China, Di Maria is rumored to follow. Yeah, Chinese clubs not only offer money to them but also more playing time. But it's unfortunate that they give up chance to play at UCL. Meanwhile, Honda is rumored to be wanted by a Chinese club too but he rejects. He's about to leave Milan but not to China and he currently doesn't want to return to Japan but he's interested to play in MLS. I prefer him to return to CSKA in Russian league because he'd still get chance to play at UCL.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
  8. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I keep forgetting about 442oons...

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Teams on a world cup will be expanded from 32 to 48, start in 2026 world cup. There will be 16 groups, 3 teams each.

Since there will be 48 teams, when will Japan be the host? Maybe AKB48 will sing the theme song with daughter of Acchan as center.

10. karles48

IMHO it's a huge mistake (at least in sporting terms). More teams means more countries, more viewers, more money...but the global level of the competition will be far worst, there won't be 'groups of the death' anymore and some matches won't attrack anyone to the stadium... That's one of the reasons why only the best teams play in the Basketball Euroligue now, everybody was tired of bad or unbalanced matches...

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @karles48 yeah I also think that it's a crazy idea. Just like when UEFA extended teams on Euro from 16 to 24. Maybe if Euro is still consisting 16 teams, Portugal wouldn't win it because they ranked 3rd on group stage.

12. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

48 teams is a horrible idea. I guess infantino is going to be just as corrupt as blatter, this has nothing to do with anything but money. I mean seriously who wants to watch the 5th best team in concacaf play the 5th best team in Asia? People from those countries I guess? But the quality is definitely going to lower. Especially because the top 48 doesn't mean the best 48 teams in the world, but the best certain # of teams from each federation.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    The only good thing about 48 team world cup is that there's at least 1 spot for Oceania but, do you remember Tahiti?

What if Tahiti or American Samoa qualify for 2026 world cup, meet Brazil at the group stage, & 29 years old Gabriel Jesus scored a quintrick (5 goals) against them?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2017
  14. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Well, SEA and Australia can join Oceania. Thailand or Australia vs Brazil is better than Vanuatu vs Brazil.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Thailand can't be considered an Oceanian country but Indonesia & Philippines can. There was a joke that Indonesia should move to OCF so we can win a trophy. Even captain of Indonesia national team, Boaz Solossa ethnicity isn't Asian but Pacific Islander, he's from Papua.

BTW, extension of teams of world cup will extend the tournament duration from one month to one & half month which means some players may get less holiday from world cup to pre-season which can affect their fitness.

16. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Real Madrid set a new Spanish record of 40 matches unbeaten
    One new record for the biggest club in Spain.
    Minute 93 lol... almost Barça fans[hehe]

17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Australia can't be considered as Asian country either, and look where they are now.

The extended WC duration may trigger complain from club managers, my bet Premier League Managers will be the most vocal about this.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I bet Australia would request to return to OCF though they're now Asian champion.

[​IMG]
    No madrid players have done this.

19. ABF48

ABF48 Member

i'm fan of barca not bc they have unbeatable records or they have bunch superstar player. i've been fan of them since i was kid, and its just for simple reason, i like their play, i like how they playing football.

Anyway if i'm not wrong barca its the club where tsubasa was staying at, and again if my memory was right, Tsubasa spends his professional career in barcelona till its the end of the anime. Yeah, i rlly like it when tsubasa in barcelona.. oh dammit, i just realized its all rooted from captain tsubasa.

20. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Sorry @karles48 for going in Barca in the way I'm going to, but um, Pere Gratacos relieved from one of his roles by speaking truth about Messi? [hehe]
    I mea, for this quote, REALLY?
    I dunno what's worse, using that as an excuse to impose discipline, or not being able to tell the dude directly that he's having a different role with the club and having to use that comment as an excuse to "make a move"...

While I'm at it, I love David being in the USA but while he was at Barca...