1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I'm going to oversimplify things when I say this, but an easy way to beat Madrid is to get Ramos into card trouble quickly... because for all the goals that Ronaldo, Bale, and whoever else score, Ramos is the main driver of the team... with Marcelo perhaps being a distant second

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah I hope Juve will win UCL this season, because not only I don't want madrid to win it again but also because of Alves. Juve were lucky that they got the best right back of decade of 2010s for free.

Juve are favorite to win treble this season. If they win treble:

1. Juve will be 2nd Italian team to win treble after Inter.
    2. Alves will be first player to win treble 3 times.
    3. If Juve win sextuple, Juve will be 2nd team to win sextuple after Barça. But Barça still remain only team to win treble twice.

3. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Yeah, sounds very easy indeed

4. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    And you wonder why people don't fancy Real Madrid fans :^^;:. Remember, you ain't the one puttin' in the goals

Btw, they should play the team in the blue (which has like 4 FC Porto ultra fans on that team). I bet only Pepe, Danilo, and Casemiro survive that game. Fabio and CR7 are screwed [hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

5. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Kashima Antlers won 1-0 against Urawa Reds. Kanazaki scored the goal.

With this win, Antlers grabbed #1 of table from Reds.

There was an incident, Antlers foreign player, Leo Silva was racially abused. That's why I hate Reds, this team is full of racist, xenophobic, & far-right c*nt. Yeah racism is found in every country. In France, there's Le Pen, a family of politicians who are known of being anti-immigrant and current issue in Indonesia is caused by racist people.

One of my oshimens, Ogiyuka is from Saitama so I hope she's not into football or she may have a bad feeling to me because I hate Reds. Well, Nyan would hate me because she's fan of Reds.

Last edited: May 4, 2017
  6. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

It's difficult to compare. Chelsea hasn't played european tournaments this year. If they had maybe they would have had far more problems... About Juventus...they remind me of Atlético one of two years ago. They are very tough behind and are good at counterattacking, but if they play against Real...that's something completely different.... In fact, I'm not even sure they would be in this round if Luis Enrique hadn't played to be God in Turin...

7. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    About the J-league I really wish that this season the Tokyo Verdy get the promotion to J1. This sunday plays against the leader Yokohama, It's still early in the season but I hope they can get the promotion.

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @karles48 my wishlist for Barça next season:

Neymar (Deulofeu) Suarez (Munir) Messi (Rafinha)
    Iniesta (Alena) Busquets (Samper) Verratti (Rakitic/Roberto)
    Theo (Alba/Digne) Umtiti (???) Pique (Mascherano) Azpilicueta (Vidal)
    Ter Stegen (Cillessen)

1. Delulofeu will be back to Barça. I think he should agree to take a role as supersub like there was Larsson.
    2. I heard Munir will be back. yeah I'd rather Munir to be back & Alcacer to return to Valencia. I'm not sure, maybe Munir will be loaned again, maybe out of Spain.
    3. Rafinha is actually underrated.
    4. Iniesta will have more seasons. But as he's aging, his successor should be prepared. I have a trust to Alena.
    5. Samper should be back. He's the best option to be Busquets' back-up and later he'll become first option to be defensive midfielder.
    6. Verratti will be great signing. Meanwhile Rakitic is said to be inconsistent this season tho he was imprassive against Madrid
    7. Barça has reached agreement to sign Theo Hernandez. An unfalimiar name to me is he really good? Meanwhile Alba is regressing while Digne just get few playing time. BTW, I can't believe Barça released a potential young left back ALex Grimaldo for free. I think he'll join City because City also has crisis on full backs.
    8. Umtiti is best signing of 2016/2017. But his back up is needed. Mathieu should leave now. I dunno which one will be signed.
    9. Maybe last season for Mascherano.
    10. Maybe Azpilicuate would be best option because Bellerin is awful this season while Fabinho may reject Barça because he formerly played for Madrid.
    11. No need to sign new goalkeeper for some seasons.

9. karles48

Mmm...some comments about your wishlist...

Rafinha, Iniesta, Aleñà, Busquets, Samper, Verratti, Rakitic, Sergio Roberto, Mascherano...too many players for so few spots

I like Deulofeu, but I’m not sure his return is a good thing unless someone like Neymar leaves. Gerard won’t be glad to play as little as Alcácer does... And it will be far worse for Munir. If he comes back, neither he or Alcácer should leave (or even both).

I know too little about Theo, but it seems that some of the big clubs want him (and that includes Real Madrid)

Umtiti has become a good surprise after so many failed players. I wouldn’t sign anyone, I’d just trust in the second team.

I wouldn't sign Bellerín (in fact, I wouldn't sign anyone who left the club looking for more money and fame) but the newspapers say he's a priority, although he’d be quite expensive... Anyway, I’m afraid Azpilicueta is quite expensive too.

Grimaldo...I’m not surprised...at all. We’re far too used to things like that. The club lets players leave and later they have to be bought for a lot of money...too much stupidity between the managers... :fp:

10. karles48

@hrs0722. I forgot some midfielders...Arda, Denis and André Gomes...too few defenders and too many midfielders. Good job, Robert, good job... :fp:

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Messi's Panenka penalty last night:
    [​IMG]
    It's 2nd time for him scoring panenka style penalty. The first time was circa 2015.

Breaking: FIFA partnership contract with Fly Emirates ended, they now switch to Qatar Airways.

United vs Arsenal tonight. Well any of them can reach UCL zone?

Last edited: May 7, 2017
  12. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Minute 82 and the match 3-1 -------- :rofl:

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Essien scored winning goal from penalty spot. Persib 1 - 0 Persipura.

Persib, the defending champion of Indonesian league gained international attention because the club signed Michael Essien & Carlton Cole. The club is owned by Erick Thohir, billionaire that once owned Inter & has a lot of sponsors. That's why they can sign Essien & Carlton. Actually Carlton hasn't fulfilled expecation to him.

Meanwhile, Persipura, a club from easternmost province of Indonesia, is the most successful club in Indonesia.

14. karles48

I heard that Real is willing to pay anything for every new Brazilian footballer that people say will become a star...they must be terrified thinking they might miss the next Neymar... :lol:

15. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    And what happens is they end up with the next Robinho instead :p

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @karles48 @TCS Kennedy who did you mean? Gabriel Jesus or Gabigol?

Gabriel Jesus had a good start since he joined City but he got terrible injury while Gabigol is struggling at Inter.

17. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
  18. karles48

Yes, that's what I thought, too but, who knows? Maybe this time they are luckier...

19. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Is not the next Neymar, is the next Pele.;)

20. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I hope Juve will win UCL then please give Ballon d'or to Alves.