1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

^
    Well, knowing them, it's not surprising.

More like people overestimating Chelsea. They have advantage this year by not playing any European matches.

By the way, Wenger signs new two-year contract. It's mean everything works according the plan Sinestro (2014-) 021-018.jpg

2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Sculptor who made bizarre looking sculpture of CR made another for Bale.
    DBK67UiVYAAL-Sr.jpg

It also looks sinister.

Seems if Kante is having a bad day, Chelsea is doomed. He was awful against Arsenal.

Lol Arsenal fans demand new coach since seasons ago but Arsenal broad & players still have trust in him.
    Tuchel & LE are unemployed now but Arsenal decided to keep Wenger.

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    How on earth any team can expect to win a final if they have Higuain? :fp: Argentina would've win world cup. Higuain ruins career of both Messi & Buffon.

Juve weren't bad on first half. But on second half they became disastrous, the midfield was that, making them wishing Pirlo, Pogba, & Vidal were still with them.

@karles48 is Nobita having an emergency meeting this morning? Seems Barça will have big signings this transfer window.

Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
  4. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I don't know anything about that... However, important clubs usually make important announcements when the rival won something, so it could be true... And about the final, no surprises. Juventus proved that they are worse than Madrid...and that Barça should have eliminated them if Luis Enrique had been wiser...

5. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    1558_especial_620x350.jpg
    :rofl::rofl::rofl:

portada-marca-real-madrrid-campeon-champions-2017-342x450.jpg 1496416739_386539_1496524563_sumario_normal.jpg
    Halá Madrid!

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Damn, I f*cking hate Cristiano Ronaldo. I've hated him since he was in United. I hate him more than Trump and ISIS. His transfer to Madrid made it worse.

Winning trophies just makes him more arrogant. I hope he'll get karma that he won't win any trophy for at least 2 consecutive seasons.

Messi is much better, he's won 2 trebles but is still humble. I assure you, if Messi leads Argentina wins world cup next year, he'll still be humble.

CR pays taxes while Messi doesn't? CR has tax fraud much worse & he harassed a woman, bribed her some money to make her shut but she revealed it. CR should be in jail now.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  7. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

On the bright side, everyone hold a cup this season..... kinda.

IMG-20170531-WA0004.jpg

8. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    RIP Cheick Tiote

if the video does not show watch the video here

9. Doflamingo

Doflamingo Member

Oshimen:
    yamadananami
    :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    only Barcelona fans who talked like this :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
    grow up man

10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    No Guardiola in this meme.

City breaks transfer record for goalkeepers as the club sign Ederson from Benfica for 35M, breaking transfer of Buffon from Parma to Juventus that worth 32M.

11. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    England wins u20 world cup. I wonder what will be written on The Sun tomorrow...

12. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    With the way the site was behaving, I thought I was banned for my football banter [hehe]
    Well with the England U20's, we already have news of how Chelsea hasn't utilized Dominic Solanke, and how he has to go to Liverpool to get chances.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Chelsea's academy is one of the best academies. u19 team had won UYL twice, they're most successful of UYL but when the players enter senior team, they're struggling. Sturridge & Bertrand are examples. If Chelsea don't change the policy, it won't be good for Solanke.

Barça's La Masia has similar problem too since Nobita became president. Names like Thiago, Montoya, Munir, Sandro, Bartra, Grimaldo gone. They're replaced by Gomes, Douglas, Paco, Mathieu, & Digne. Damn.

14. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

Pundits are complaining why United choose Lindeloff instead Keane. Lindeloff price tag is £30m despite recently signed a new contract, while Keane was £28m in his last year of contract. Don't forget Lindeloff quality already proven than Keane. Look at City who already bought overpriced Stones, didn't work well for them.

This is the problem with English football. Their players are too expensive, effectively discouraging BPL clubs to sign them and choose cheaper non English players instead. I think this is the reason why England WC club is such a mess despite BPL is very competitive.

15. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Everton signs Jordan Pickford for £30M. Is he that good so he deserves to be priced £30M? I've never heard of him before. Bayern signed Neuer for €22M.

Well, screw English teams for their behavior during transfer windows that makes inflation of prices of players. Barça now need to pay €100M for Verratti.

16. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2017
  17. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

A young goalkeeper with hot prospect, and Everton really need good goalkeeper. It's not going to be 30M outright, it says it will be made up of add-ons to bring it to around that price. People speculated it will be around 20M up front with add-ons based on appearances, England caps, league performance etc. And as I said before, English players tend more expensive than non English players.

May I reminds you Verratti just signed new contract last year and still have 4 years left on his contract. PSG still need his service and they are rich club, it mean the only way to acquire him is by make large sum of money bid.

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    A year until 2018 World Cup. I hope the final will be Argentina vs France, so we can determine which one is more jynxed, Higuain or Griezmann.

19. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Damn! with the draw vs Iraq, Japan complicated the classification to the World Cup, the next games vs Australia and Saudi Arabia will be like a finals.

20. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Since we're on the subject of WCQ's, look at Syria's GK Ibrahim Alma's method of putting the ball upfield vs Japan...

if the video does not show watch the video here