Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Anyone should tell Cristiano Ronaldo that in Portugal national team, now there're more Barça players than Madrid players.

2. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    So during half time of last UCL final, there was conflict in Juve's dressing room. That's why they became disastrous in 2nd half because there was no harmony on the team. Now, Alves & Bonucci are leaving now.

Well as a coach, Zidane isn't that good but his main plus is he can keep harmony of the team. Also he can develop potential of Modric. But overall, LE's Barça during 2014-15 was better and Zidane's current Madrid is nothing compared to Pep's Barça.

3. karles48

karles48 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Alves already said it isn't true, but it's Alves...

4. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Oh well. Now there's Neymar saga. Neymar leaving but Barça get Verratti & Dembele would be good. Neymar is superb but Dembele has potential to replace Neymar in Barça. Dembele can be as good as or even surpass Neymar. But for marketing aspect, selling Neymar would be not good for Barça because Neymar has one of most sold shirt sales worldwide, also Neymar aids Barça to market the club. In Japan, Neymar is the most popular foreign player. He's more popular than Messi & CR there.

5. karles48

If Ney really wants to leave and PSG is willing to pay that money, he may leave when he wants to...it would be one of the best transfers ever...

6. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamura Mahiro
    I think there's a good likelihood he's gone too, especially given his tax issues. Then Messi will bring in Dybala to replace him lol... honestly with Gerard coming back, they should be fine...
    And PSG are gonna try to get Alexis Sanchez too

7. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Neymar doesn't need to leave Barça just to win Ballon d'Or. He just needs to win world cup next year. Whoever wins UCL & Neymar takes Brazil winning world cup next year, he surely will win Ballon d'Or. If he wins world cup next year but doesn't win Ballon d'Or, it'd be a robbery.

8. karles48

That's true. He doesn't need to be the best. If his teams win everything he'll win the award for sure... Anyway, if he finally decides to stay in Barcelona, the face of Mr. Al-Khelaifi will be worth watching... :lol:
    PS: it seems that someone gave my friend Pep a blank check... [hehe]
    PS2: If PSG can't sign Neymar...I guess we can expect a bombshell soon...

9. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Neymar had a fight with Semedo, duh. His departure from Barça is close now.

Is 140 M + Verratti enough, then Barça can spent 100 M for Coutinho.

10. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamura Mahiro
    This is a beautiful own golazo from Kongdogbia hehehe

Man a couple days ago, I missed the chance to see Barca play in person... :(

11. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    @TCS Kennedy ah, you live in USA. Well. tickets for El Clasico in Miami were already soldout since April or May.

Cillessen was excellent. Glad that Barça has 2 great goallies. Just need to sign a reliable midfielder (hopefully Verratti), & a reliable winger (the one who'll replace Neymar, hopefully Coutinho or Dembele)., Barça will have a very good squad.

12. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamura Mahiro
    I live in the DC area, so I missed out on Man U and Barca but stupid work... and no, Dembele is not yours (yet) :p This coming from a Dortmund supporter haha...

And apparently the reason why Neymar wants to leave so badly is because all of his Brazilian friends are being sold one by one, and Coutinho (and even Paulinho) was going to be someone to help insure Neymar stays... and honestly, that's a legit reason, even if it's not the main reason why he wants to move on

13. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

14. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    Qatar won bid for 2022 world cup with corruption & builds the stadiums with slavery. :asdfgh:

Well, I just expect 140M - 160M + VERRATTI. Then 100M of which can be used to sign Coutinho or Dembele.

15. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamura Mahiro
    Believe it or not, Christian Pulisic trained at La Masia when he was 10... :O

I don't get why Barca fans are so scared of Neymar leaving, I mean they'll see why Deulofeu was bought back... if anything, they need a RB more than an inside cutting winger

16. karles48

IMO, that's the smallest of his reasons to leave (after all, Messi and Suárez are some of his big friends, too), and the most important are...
    ...he wants to be the star of the team
    ...the money PSG will pay him
    ...his father will win 50.000.000 euros (that's what I heard) if he signs for PSG
    ...his problems with the Tax office
    Most of the fans aren't scared anymore about it. The fact that he still didn't say anything has annoyed everybody here. People don't like mercenaries here...

17. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Miyazaki Miho
    I heard that PSG wants to send Di Maria to Barcelona.
    the people of the Barça would support an ex Merengue again as they did with one of their greatest idols Luis Enrique?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  18. hrs0722

hrs0722 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Cindy Yuvia
    Twitter:
    skyx22
    I've heard Barça is close to sign Dembele. I hope it'll be true because Dembele is a potential youth. He can surpass Neymar someday.

From same source, Valverde also wants Griezmann. This one, please no.........

19. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kawamura Mahiro
    I hope you guys get Griezmann and not Dembele :p And no, not Weigl, nor Reus, and not even Pulisic lol. At least not this season geez...

20. karles48

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed soon. The president of Barça told the president of Atlético that the club won't sign Griezmann, Mbappé is too expensive (he's still very young and inexperienced; a club that buys him for 180 M or more may hit the bulls-eye or bump into it) and got injured last match, and Di Maria stinks like shit...so Dembélé is the most logical choice...