1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

Football Thread

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by Discothèque, Jun 9, 2012.

1. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Neymar had a fight with Semedo, duh. His departure from Barça is close now.

Is 140 M + Verratti enough, then Barça can spent 100 M for Coutinho.

2. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    This is a beautiful own golazo from Kongdogbia hehehe

if the video does not show watch the video here

Man a couple days ago, I missed the chance to see Barca play in person... :(

3. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @TCS Kennedy ah, you live in USA. Well. tickets for El Clasico in Miami were already soldout since April or May.

Cillessen was excellent. Glad that Barça has 2 great goallies. Just need to sign a reliable midfielder (hopefully Verratti), & a reliable winger (the one who'll replace Neymar, hopefully Coutinho or Dembele)., Barça will have a very good squad.

4. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I live in the DC area, so I missed out on Man U and Barca but stupid work... and no, Dembele is not yours (yet) :p This coming from a Dortmund supporter haha...

And apparently the reason why Neymar wants to leave so badly is because all of his Brazilian friends are being sold one by one, and Coutinho (and even Paulinho) was going to be someone to help insure Neymar stays... and honestly, that's a legit reason, even if it's not the main reason why he wants to move on

5. TheFamily

TheFamily Kenkyuusei

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Qatar won bid for 2022 world cup with corruption & builds the stadiums with slavery. :asdfgh:

Well, I just expect 140M - 160M + VERRATTI. Then 100M of which can be used to sign Coutinho or Dembele.

7. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Believe it or not, Christian Pulisic trained at La Masia when he was 10... :O

I don't get why Barca fans are so scared of Neymar leaving, I mean they'll see why Deulofeu was bought back... if anything, they need a RB more than an inside cutting winger

8. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

IMO, that's the smallest of his reasons to leave (after all, Messi and Suárez are some of his big friends, too), and the most important are...
    ...he wants to be the star of the team
    ...the money PSG will pay him
    ...his father will win 50.000.000 euros (that's what I heard) if he signs for PSG
    ...his problems with the Tax office
    Most of the fans aren't scared anymore about it. The fact that he still didn't say anything has annoyed everybody here. People don't like mercenaries here...

9. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    I heard that PSG wants to send Di Maria to Barcelona.
    the people of the Barça would support an ex Merengue again as they did with one of their greatest idols Luis Enrique?

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I've heard Barça is close to sign Dembele. I hope it'll be true because Dembele is a potential youth. He can surpass Neymar someday.

From same source, Valverde also wants Griezmann. This one, please no.........

11. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    I hope you guys get Griezmann and not Dembele :p And no, not Weigl, nor Reus, and not even Pulisic lol. At least not this season geez...

12. karles48

I'm afraid you'll be disappointed soon. The president of Barça told the president of Atlético that the club won't sign Griezmann, Mbappé is too expensive (he's still very young and inexperienced; a club that buys him for 180 M or more may hit the bulls-eye or bump into it) and got injured last match, and Di Maria stinks like shit...so Dembélé is the most logical choice...

13. oniqlo

oniqlo Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    Back in the day, not even MUFC regular first choice
    IMG_20170805_184511.jpg
    LFC international ambassador

Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
  14. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
    Well to be fair, Michael Owen is a product of being developed by Liverpool... speaking of which, it's kinda sad, but as of late, Real Madrid I feel like has done a better job producing players via their youth system than Barcelona...

15. karles48

I disagree...La Masia has produced players like Sergio Roberto, Keita Baldé, Bellerin, Deulofeu, and many more (the fact that many teams from the Premier have been 'fishing' here of lately proves it). The difference has been that Real had coaches that wanted to promote young players from La Fábrica...and we had coaches that only wanted to buy players from other teams...

16. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    222. It means if Neymar will ever win world cup. It'll be 2022 because 2018 world cup is for Messi.

17. ranchu

ranchu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Murayama Yuiri
    Real Madrid win UEFA Super Cup.:1st:
    The first tittle of the season.

18. TCS Kennedy

TCS Kennedy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kawamuramahiro
  19. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    I know Dembele is potential but 150M for a 20 years old is insane. Well, Madrid may pay higher for younger Mbappe.

20. karles48

The managers of Dortmund are only a bunch of opportunists trying to swindle Barça because they know we have a lot of money now. If I was the one who has to decide it I'd tell them to look for another fool willing to pay that money...and I would remember it in the future if they ever want to sign someone from Barça...